Last Updated on
MKC involve in almost the entire spectrum of Infrastructure activities in India and specifically in India’s most Development Zone Gujarat. Since More than three decades, MKC is the leader by delivering its services in the major areas of Urban Development, Dams, Bridges, Metro Works and other general Civil Engineering of Roads, Bridges, water supply pipeline works, Railway works, Industrial buildings, Commercial complexes, High-rise buildings, and Residential complexes.
MKC has a talented workforce of about 500 people of which more than ninety percent are engineers or hold an equivalent degree. MKC are proud to be India’s partner in developing some of the world’s most modern infrastructure. Our strength remains our people – highly qualified, professional, passionate and dedicated towards our company’s growth.
Job position : Billing Engineer
Expericen: 5 to 7 Years
Education Qualification: BE/BTECH
Location: Palitana (Gujarat)
Salary: 3 to 6 Lakhs per year.
Job Reference Number: CP_MKC 4
- Submissions of client RA/Final Bill Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for study of BOQ (Bill of Quantity) as per specifications and taking out quantities from drawings.
- Preparation and Certification of RA bills.
- Identification and preparation of extra items.
- To check Quantities considered in the various contractors running account Bills.
- Checking and approving the quantities for the extra items / Substituted items.
- Checking and approving the rate analysis for the extra items.
- Assist Project Manager in finalization of the final bills of the contractors.
- Checking the final quantities and approving the quantities of the final bills.
- Assisting Project Manager in reconciliation & certification of final bills of contractors, suppliers, vendors and consultants for the project.
- Assisting Project Manager in Preparation of Project close out report and submitting the same to the clients for its approval.
- Preparation of draft Abstract & certificate of payment & billing related Formats.
- To interact with the Project Manager & Project Engineers to ascertain that certifications as per drawing / proper execution as per plan.
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Mishra
Company website: MKC Infrastructure Ltd.
Interested and eliible candiates send their updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning job reference number “CP_MKC 4” in the subject line at the earliest.
Last date to apply: 11/30/2018