Last Updated on June 29, 2022 by Admin
In order to support future growth and manage transformation challenges, IREL Recruitment invites applications (through online mode) from eligible, qualified, talented, energetic, and dynamic Indian Nationals for the following posts (on a Regular Basis) (On Regular Basis) for its various Projects/Units/ Offices
IREL (India) Limited is a Mini Ratna Category-I Central Public Sector Undertaking, under the Administrative Control of the Department of Atomic Energy, having its Corporate Office at Mumbai and is operating its Atomic Mineral Mining and Mineral Processing Plants at Chavara (Kerala), Manavalakurichi (Tamil Nadu) & Orissa Sands Complex (OSCOM) (Odisha) to produce Ilmenite, Rutile, Zircon, Sillimanite, Garnet, etc.
IREL (India) Limited has also set up a Rare Earths Extraction Plant (REEP) at Odisha and a High Pure Rare
Earths (HPRE) plant at RED, Aluva to produce individual Rare Earth Oxide/Carbonates. IREL (India) Limited has also set up a joint venture with the Industrial Development Corporation of Odisha Limited for setting up a new Atomic Mineral mining and mineral processing plant in Odisha.
IREL Recruitment 2021 for Graduate/Diploma Trainee and Others.
No of Vacancies
Total Vacancies – 92 Posts
- Graduate Trainee (Finance) – 07 Posts
- Graduate Trainee (HR) – 05 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Technical) (Mining / Chemical/ Mechanical /Electrical / Civil) – 19 Posts
- Junior Supervisor (Rajbhasha) – 03 Posts
- Personal Secretary – 02 Posts
- Tradesman Trainee (ITI) Fitter / Electrician / Attendant OperatorChemical Plant / Instrumentation – 28 Posts
- Fitter / Electrician – 28 Posts
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized Indian University with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
- 3 years Diploma in Mining / Chemical /Mechanical / Electrical / Civil Engineering from an Institute recognized by AICTE or equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates and 60% marks in aggregate for others
- Master’s Degree from a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level with Typing speed of 40 wpm in English and Stenographic skills. Knowledge of Computer is essential and shall be proficient in MS Office, etc.
- Must have passed SSC or equivalent Examination from a Board recognized by the State/Central Government with ITI / NAC with two years’ experience in the relevant Trade/Discipline in a reputed Industrial Establishment including on the Job Training – Apprenticeship training, if any
- Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers PDF eBOOK
- Mostly Asked Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions and Answers
- How To Face A Technical Interview
- Effective Job Search Strategies for Engineers
- Top 50 HR Interview Questions and Answers for Engineers
- Civil Engineering Careers Blueprint eBook: The Great Construction Career
Non-refundable Application Fee of ₹ 472/- (Rupees Four Hundred and Seventy-Two only)(inclusive of GST) are required to be paid by candidates at the time of submission of the online Application Form.
Candidates can opt to pay either through an internet banking account or a Credit/ Debit card. No other mode of payment of the Application Fee would be accepted. Application Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are, therefore, advised to verify their eligibility before paying of Application Fee.
SC/ST/PwBD/ESM category candidates, Women, and Internal candidates are exempted from payment
of Application Fee
How to Apply for IREL Recruitment
Sequence-wise actions to be followed by the candidates for filling-up of Online Applications are as under:
(a) Visit the IREL website www.irel.co.in careers section and Click on Apply Online button.
(b) Read Important Instructions and Click on (√) ‘I Agree’ Button.
(c) Register by filling up necessary details (post applied, name, original category, applied category, PwD category, Mobile No. and e-mail ID and click on Submit Button).
(d) Check Application Sequence No., User ID & Password received on your email and mobile number.
(e) Re-login to your account by entering a user ID and password received through e-mail.
(f) Fill up the application form and upload a Photo, Signature, and relevant Documents.
(g) Check the Preview of the Application Form and make corrections, if any.
(h) Make payment through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net-banking (if applicable)
(i) Press Submit Button.
(j) Take the printout of your application form for future reference.
Note: – Do not send a hard copy of the filled-in application form to IREL (India) Limited.
- Opening date and time for online registration and submission of application – 17.06.2022
- Closing date and time for online submission of application – 14.07.2022 (23:59 HRS)
IREL Recruitment Notification