Last Updated on November 13, 2023 by Admin
In order to support future growth and manage transformation challenges, IREL Recruitment invites applications (through online mode) from eligible, qualified, talented, energetic, and dynamic Indian Nationals for the following posts (on Regular Basis) for its various Projects/Units/ Offices:
IREL (India) Limited is a Mini Ratna Category-I Central Public Sector Undertaking, under the Administrative Control of Department of Atomic Energy, having its Corporate Office at Mumbai and is operating its Mineral Sand Mining and Mineral Processing Plants at Chavara (Kerala), Manavalakurichi (Tamil Nadu) & Orissa Sands Complex (OSCOM) (Odisha) to produce Ilmenite, Rutile, Zircon, Sillimanite, Garnet etc. IREL (India) Limited has also set up a Rare Earths Extraction Plant (REEP) at Odisha having capacity to produce about 11,000 ton Rare Earth Concentrate and a High Pure Rare Earths (HPRE) plant at RED, Aluva to produce refined Rare Earths in the form of Oxide/Compounds.
IREL (India) Limited has also setup a joint venture with the Industrial Development Corporation of Odisha Limited for setting up a new Mineral Sand Mining and Mineral Processing Plant in Ganjam District in Odisha. Besides, company’s upcoming prestigious projects include Rare Earth and Titanium Theme Park at Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
IREL Recruitment 2023 for various posts of Non-Unionized
Table of Contents
No of Vacancies
Total Vacancies – 56 Posts
- Graduate Trainee (Finance) – 03 Posts
- Graduate Trainee (HR) – 04 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical) – 37 Posts
- Trainee (Geologist/ Petrologist) – 08 Posts
- Trainee Chemist – 04 Posts
- 3 years Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical Engineering.
- Graduation in Geology/ applied Geology with Geology/ Chemistry as a major subject
- 3 years Diploma in Engineering/ Graduate in science with chemistry as major subject.
- Graduate in Commerce from a recognized Indian University.
- Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers PDF eBOOK
- Mostly Asked Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions and Answers
- How To Face A Technical Interview
- Effective Job Search Strategies for Engineers
- Top 50 HR Interview Questions and Answers for Engineers
- Civil Engineering Careers Blueprint eBook: The Great Construction Career
A non-refundable application Fee of ₹ 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) (inclusive of GST) is required to be paid by male applicants belonging to General (UR), EWS, and OBC(NCL) categories at the time of submission of the online application form. Candidates can opt to pay through net banking/Credit/Debit card/UPI. No other mode of payment of the application fee would be accepted.
Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are, therefore, advised to verify their eligibility before paying of application fee. Females and SC/ST/PwBD/ESM category candidates are exempted from payment of the application fee.
How to Apply for IREL Recruitment
Sequence-wise actions to be followed by the candidates for filling-up of Online Applications are as under:
- Visit IREL website www.irel.co.in Careers section and Click on Apply Online button.
- Read Important Instructions and Click on (√) ‘I Agree’ Button.
- Register by filling up necessary details (post applied, name, original category, applied category, PwD category, Mobile No. and e-mail ID and click on Submit Button).
- Check Application Sequence No., User ID & Password received on your e-mail and mobile number.
- Re-login to your account by entering user ID and password received through e-mail.
- Fill-up application form and upload Photo, Signature and relevant Documents.
- Check Preview of the Application Form and make corrections, if any.
- Make payment through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net-banking/UPI (if applicable)
- Press Submit Button.
- Take print out of your application form for future reference/ for forwarding through proper channel
General Instructions for filling up of Application
- The candidates shall apply through On-line mode only in case he/she possess the qualifications and fulfils eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Before starting to fill-up the online application, candidates are advised to keep ready the following details/documents/information:
A. E-Mail ID (valid at least for one year).
B. Mobile No. (valid at least for one year).
C. Required details such as personal data, educational qualifications, experience and other information.
D. Details of Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking for making fee payment (if applicable)
E. Scanned Copy of Recent Photograph (not more than 3 weeks old in jpg/jpeg format). Size (20 kb-50kb).
F. Scanned Copy of Signature with Black ink pen (in jpg/jpeg format). Size (10 kb-20kb).
G. Scanned Copies of following documents (in pdf format):
a. Documentary proof of Date of Birth (Matriculation/10th/12th/HSC Certificate).
b. Final/ Provisional Degree/ ITI / Diploma/ Graduation etc., as applicable.
c. Experience Certificates / documents in support of experience including competency certificates as desired for respective posts.
d. PWD Certificate [in case of Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) candidates] in prescribed format.
e. Discharge / Service Certificate in case of Ex-servicemen.
f. Caste Certificate in respect of reserved categories in the prescribed format in respect of SC/ST and OBC Non-Creamy Layer.
g. Income and asset certificate in respect of EWS in the prescribed format
h. Declaration of Non-Creamy Layer Status in respect of OBC (NCL) candidates in the prescribed format.
i. Scribe certificate, if applicable (may be downloaded during filling of application).
j. Certificate in the prescribed format issued by Competent Authority in respect of J & K Domicile.
- A candidate can apply for one post/discipline only. Application of candidates applying for more than one post/discipline will be summarily rejected. In case of multiple applications for the same post/discipline, the last application would be considered as final and all other applications made prior to the last one, shall be treated as null and void.
- The opening date for On-line Registration of Applications is 30.10.2023 (14:00 HRS)
- The last date of online submission of Applications 14.11.2023 (23:59 HRS)
- The last date of Online payment was 14.11.2023 (23:59 HRS)
IREL Recruitment Notification