Last Updated on
Top Construction Companies In Dubai, UAE – United Arab Emirates
We all have the dream destination in our mind when it comes to holidaying aboard. UAE is the place everyone wants to visit once in his lifetime. We have made an effort to present to you the best construction companies in the UAE, which are doing a marvelous job for shaping the future cities of the world in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Find here the list of the top construction companies in Dubai, UAE. and also, contracting companies in Dubai, UAE.
About United Arab Emirates (UAE)
The United Arab Emirates often referred to as the U.A.E, is a federation of seven emirates on the eastern side of the Arabian peninsula, at the entrance to the Persian Gulf. It has coastlines on the Gulf of Oman and the Persian Gulf, with Saudi Arabia to the west and southwest, and Oman to the southeast and also on the eastern tip of the Musandam Peninsula as well as an Omani enclave within its borders. It is a country rich in history and culture and an easy starting point for travels in the Middle East. Find below the list of the top construction companies in Dubai, UAE.
The seven emirates that make up the U.A.E. are:
- Abu Dhabi
- Umm al Quwain
- Ra’s al Khaymah
Construction Activities By Sector
- Commercial Construction
- Residential Construction
- Industrial Construction
- Infrastructure (Transportation) Construction
- Energy and Utilities Construction
UAE Construction Market Overview
The UAE construction market covers the growing construction projects in different sectors, like commercial construction, residential construction, industrial construction, infrastructure (transportation construction), and energy and utility construction.
The UAE construction market is expected to register a CAGR of 5.5% over the forecast period, 2019-2024.
- Construction activity in Dubai is estimated to remain robust in the next two years with developments related to Expo 2020 being one of the main factors driving the sector growth.
- The construction market has managed to remain stable and present a positive trend in 2016-2017.
- In November 2017, the combined value of the 11,755 active construction projects in the United Arab Emirates has exceeded USD 818.2 billion (around Dh 3 trillion), accounting for 33% of total value and 52% of all construction activity in the GCC region as a whole.
- All active construction projects in the GCC region come out to a staggering USD 2.43 trillion (AED 8.91 trillion). The total value of UAE’s contract awards in 2018 has been USD 31.6 billion till September 2018, while in 2017 it amounted to USD 28.6 billion.
- Currently, Dubai attracts a lot of positive attention, owing to the numerous ongoing infrastructure projects to accommodate the needs of big upcoming events, such as Expo 2020.
- The Expo 2020 has deemed as a substantial boost for the region’s tourism. In that direction, the United Arab Emirates has kicked off large-scale leisure projects, such as new hotels, Dubai South and Dubailand.
- According to the latest data, the total value of major expo-related construction projects reached AED 156 billion (USD 42.5 billion) by the end of March 31, 2018, driven by both public and private sectors.
- A majority of these projects are poised to complete before the expo begins in October 2020, resulting in massive job creation as well. The development of Expo 2020 projects will create a low-level skyline, in comparison to the skyscrapers dominating Northern Dubai.
- In 2017, AED 11 billion worth of contracts were awarded by Expo 2020. The Industry data showed that the total value of the top 10 active projects linked to Expo 2020 exceeded AED 120 billion (USD 32.7 billion) as of March 31, 2018.
- Another trend impacting UAE construction is smart cities. This strategy will be implemented across the UAE with a major focus on Dubai.
- By 2021, the UAE government plans on making Dubai the world’s smartest city. Everything from smart transportation solutions to free, pan-city high-speed Wi-Fi will be implemented to help enhance Dubai’s reputation and investment capabilities.
- About 1,000 government services will be smart-enabled, 2,000 wi-fi hotspots will be installed, and a savings of USD 5.9 billion is expected from Dubai’s new transportation initiatives. This strategy is meant to attract global businesses, tourists, and workers.
- The heavy public investment in infrastructure can eventually stimulate also the private sector and create great momentum for the entire market. This is a decisive step toward the ultimate goal of breaking the total dependency of the Middle East construction market from oil.
List of The Construction Companies In Dubai
By considering the above stats, we assume that the following companies have the potential to grow in the coming years. Below is the list of the best construction companies in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
You can find here the list of the top construction companies in Dubai. Check the career page of these companies to find the Dubai construction company vacancies. Also, find here the road construction companies in Dubai. List of the top construction companies in UAE. It includes the list of civil construction companies in UAE and building construction companies in the UAE.
1. Arabtec Construction L.L.C.
Address: Arabtec Construction, Street 4, Al Quoz, Dubai, PO Box:3399
Phone: +971 4 340 0700
2. Al Jaber LEGT Engineering & Contracting (ALEC)
Address: 3601 Marina Plaza, Dubai Marina – For parking please access via Al Marsa Street and park on Level 1, P.O.Box 27639, Dubai
Phone: +971 (0)4 429 0599, +971 (0)4 429 0216 (fax)
3. Khansaheb Civil Engineering L.L.C.
Address: Airport road, Rashidiya P.O Box 2716 Dubai, UAE
Phone: +971- 4 605 7200 – Fax: +971- 4 285 7539
4. Al Habtoor Group LLC
Address: Al Wasl Road, Al Safa 2, PO Box 25444, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 394 1444 F: +971 4 394 9990
5. AL SAHEL CONTRACTING COMPANY (ASCC) LLC
Address: Dubai, UAE. P.O.Box 3815,
Phone: +971 4 2857324 FAX: +971 4 2851609
6. Saudi Binladin Group
Address: Bin Ladin Building, Abu Baker Al Siddique Road, Al Khabaisi Area – Dubai – United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Phone:+971 4 269 1500
7. Al Futtaim
Address: Dubai P.O.Box: 152, Dubai
Phone: +971 4 7062222
8. Dutco Balfour Beatty LLC
Address: P.O.Box No: 8944, Dutco Complex, jebel Ali, Dubai , U.A.E
Phone: + 971 4 8801010, Fax No: +971 4 8801515
9. Al Naboodah Construction Group LLC
Address: 800, E44, Dubai, UAE – Dubai-Hatta Rd – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 294 8777
10. [UNEC] United Engineering Construction Company – Dubai
Address: Al Fattan Plaza Office 209 Dubai – Airport Rd – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 282 8242
11. Fujairah National Construction Co. L.L.C
Address: Khalid Bin Waleed Street, Bur Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates PO Box 16269
Phone: +971-4-393-8888 +971- 4-393-8080
12. Pravarthi buildings contracting LLC
Address: P.O.Box. No. 450375, Office 1010, Dusseldorf Business Point, Al Barsha 1, Behind Mall of the Emirates, Dubai, U.A.E.
Phone: +971 4 4542518 / 04 8804804, FAX : +971 4 454 2519
13. CIVILCO -Civil Engineering & Contracting Company WLL
Address: Oud Metha Rd – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 335 3753
14. ASGC Dubai ASGC Construction (Al Shafar General Contracting)
Address: Al Abraj Street، 5th Floor, Bay Square Building 13, Business Bay, Dubai – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 425 8000
15. Amana Steel Buildings Contracting Co. LLC
Address: 1st Floor, Amana Building – 9 Street 1 – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 885 4448
Top 50 HR Interview Questions and Answers For Engineers
16. Arabian Construction Company
Address: 1st St – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 345 5534
17. Al Sahel Contracting Company LLC
Address: 25th St – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 285 7324
18. Giti Construction
Address: 6th street, Khalid Bin Waleed Rd, Bur Dubai, Naseer Lootha Building, Office # 108, P.O.Box: 118935, Dubai – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 397 8799
19. Adnan Contracting LLC
Address: Umm Hureir Road office 205 – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 336 9550
20. Vision Construction LLC
Address: SIT Tower – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 320 7410
21. RP Group Corporate Office
Address: W505, Al Sahaa Offices, Lobby C, Level 5,, Dowtown Burj Khalifa, Dubai – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 438 9580
22. Dubai Contracting Company LLC
Address: Building No 29, St 13, Industrial Area 1, Ras Al Khor – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 333 7100
23. Global Green bridge Contracting LLC, Construction Companies in Dubai.
Address: 269/1 Abu Hail Road, 133 Deira Dubai – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 299 7205
24. Construction and Building Engineering LLC
Address: Qusais Industrial Estate 3, Amman St – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 267 0670
25. Tinka Contracting LLC, construction companies in Dubai
Address: Office: 402, Bin Soughat Building, Salahuddin Street, Near Reef Mall – Dubai, UAE – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 250 6633
26. Turner Construction International LLC
Address: Gulf Towers Building, Block A2, Office #803 – 20 20th St – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 337 0990
27. Al Hamad Group of Companies, construction companies in Dubai
Address: Sharjah – United Arab Emirates
28. Archirodon Construction (Overseas) Co. S.A.
Address: Block No. 02, Dubai Investment Park – Phase-I – 598-676 – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 899 4999
29. China State Construction Engineering Corporation
Address: One Lake Plaza – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 453 7268
30. Saleh Constructions
Address: Sheikh Rashid Road، Third Floor, Saleh Bin Lahej Building، Al Garhoud, Deira – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 282 8880
31. Fala Road Contracting L.L.C
Address: 296 Damascus Street – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 263 5553
32. RAQ Contracting
Address: Fifty One Tower – Deyaar Building – Marasi Dr – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 244 3366
33. Hennessey LLC
Address: Al Quoz Industrial Area 4, Street 22, Umm Sequim Road – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 347 0379
34. National Gulf Investment
Address: 6 Sheikh Zayed Rd – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 280 6111
35. High Star Contracting L.L.C, construction companies in Dubai
Address: 1 18 St – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 266 8890
36. Arman Group
Address: 159 4 St – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 396 6557
37. Wade Adams Contracting LLC
Address: Vision Tower, Al A’amal Street – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 453 5000
38. Prestige Constructions L.L.C, UAE
Address: First Floor, The Black Square, Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Street, Al Rashidiya 1 – Ajman – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 6 745 1389
39. General Construction Company LLC
Address: 8th floor, Al Mezan Building, Muhaisnah 4, Dubai, UAE. P.O. Box 30639
Phone: +971 4 2806889
Fax : +971 4 2806210
40. FLATIRON GENERAL CONSTRUCTION
Address: UAE, Al Ain, City Center
Phone: +971 37 667 786, +971 37 229 946
41. Dubco Construction LLC
Address: Al Hawai Building, Al Rigga, Dubai, UAE
Phone: (+971) 4 2971544 Fax: (+971) 4 2971544
42. Multiplex Global
Address:Level 1, Al Manara Building, Sheikh Zayed Road PO Box 212975, Dubai, UAE
Phone: +971 4 315 8500, F: +971 4 315 8600
43. BIC CONTRCTING LLC
Address: Galadari Automobiles Building, Mazda Showroom, 1st Floor, Near Oasis Centre, Sheikh Zayed Road P.O. Box 10869, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 285 7551, F: +971 4 285 7479
44. Aroma International building contracting LLC
Address: AE – 67 44c St – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 297 4558
45. Dhabi contracting LLc, construction companies in Dubai
Address: Shobha Ivory 2, Al Amal St. PO Box No. 28608, Dubai. UAE
Phone: (971-4) 458 0092, Fax : (971-4) 458 0082
46. Diplomat Engineering LLC
Address: P.O.Box: 40469, #212, Al Wahda Building, Al Wahda Street, Sharjah, U.A.E.
Phone: +971(6)5331266 / 5327266 Fax: +971(6)5336886
If you are looking for job opportunities in the construction industry in United Arab Emirates, UAE, then this is the best time to find the job and get hired by one of the above-listed top construction companies in Dubai, UAE. and contracting companies in Dubai.