Last Updated on December 30, 2022 by Admin
We all have the dream destination in our minds when it comes to holidaying abroad, Dubai. UAE is the place that everyone wants to visit once in his lifetime. We have made an effort to present to you the best construction companies in the UAE, which are doing a marvelous job shaping the world’s future cities in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Find here the list of the top construction companies in Dubai, UAE., and contracting companies in Dubai, UAE.
Also, If you plan to start a construction business, kindly consider these construction templates.
About United Arab Emirates (UAE)
The United Arab Emirates often referred to as the U.A.E, is a federation of seven emirates on the eastern side of the Arabian peninsula at the entrance to the Persian Gulf.
It has coastlines on the Gulf of Oman and the Persian Gulf, with Saudi Arabia to the west and southwest, Oman to the southeast, the eastern tip of the Musandam Peninsula, and an Omani enclave within its borders.
It is a country rich in history and culture and an easy starting point for travels in the Middle East. The city of Dubai is full of high-end hotels, restaurants, and attractions, so having an excellent car to get around can make your trip even more special; consider the luxury car rental in Dubai.
Find below the list of the top construction companies in Dubai, UAE.
- Interior Fit-Out Dubai UAE Market: Forecast and Opportunities
- Top 30 Largest construction companies in the United States [2023 Updated List]
- Best Construction Companies In Canada To Start Your Career In 2023
- List Of The World’s Top Oil and Gas Companies In 2023
The seven emirates that make up the U.A.E. are:
- Abu Dhabi
- Umm al Quwain
- Ra’s al Khaymah
Construction Activities By Sector
- Commercial Construction
- Residential Construction
- Industrial Construction
- Infrastructure (Transportation) Construction
- Energy and Utilities Construction
UAE Construction Market Overview
The UAE construction market covers the growing construction projects in different sectors, like commercial construction, residential construction, industrial construction, infrastructure (transportation construction), and energy and utility construction.
According to experts, the UAE’s construction sector is expected to see a solid recovery in the next five years, with construction industry value growing between 3.7-4.7%.
The country’s development agenda will drive growth focused on growing the country’s industrial, transportation, and energy infrastructure.
As part of the Projects of the 50 initiative, the UAE government announced plans to implement a series of projects aimed at accelerating the UAE’s economic development to transform the country into a comprehensive hub for all sectors, aiming to attract $149.8 billion in foreign direct investment (FDI) over the next nine years.
As per GlobalData’s recent report, the construction industry is expected to grow by 3.3% in 2023. Despite this growth, output in real terms will not return to 2019 levels until 2024.
- Investments in transport, renewable energy, housing, and tourism projects will drive growth over the forecast period.
- The AED50 billion ($13.6 billion) UAE Railways Program, announced in 2021, aims at developing freight rail, a rail passenger service project connecting 11 cities between Al Sila and Fujairah by 2030, and an integrated transportation service sector, where an innovation center will be established to ensure the integration of smart transportation solutions.
- The signing of an investment partnership agreement worth AED15.4 billion ($4.2 billion) between Abu Dhabi Developmental Holding Company (ADQ), Greece’s Hellenic Development Bank (HDB), and Hellenic Development Bank of Investments (HDBI) in May 2022 will support investment in infrastructure, renewable and new forms of energy, healthcare and pharmaceuticals, food and agriculture, and logistics sectors over the next two years.
- Likewise, in August 2022, Amazon Web Services (AWS)-the IT service management company based in the US-announced plans to invest AED20 billion ($5.4 billion) into data infrastructure in the UAE over the next 15 years, which includes capital expenditures on the construction of data centers. This will support nearly 6,000 full-time jobs annually.
- Similarly, Energy Strategy 2050, the Sheikh Zayed Housing Program, and the Dubai Tourism Strategy are expected to support the sector’s outlook over the forecast period.
- The UAE construction market is expected to reach a value of USD 133.53 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 4.69% over the forecast period (2022-2027).
- The construction market in Dubai has been impacted by COVID-19, leading to the halt of construction work. This factor has reduced net profits in the sector.
- The country’s government is also focusing on smart cities and planning to digitize up to 1,000 government services and install 2,000 Wi-Fi hotspots. Moreover, liberal trade policies in the country are attracting foreign investors and boosting the UAE construction market.
- The UAE economy’s construction sector is the essence, and the industry expects rapid growth in the coming years. The construction industry plays an important role in the economic upliftment and development of the country.
- 73 Top Construction Companies In India To Start Your Career In 2023
- Top Construction Companies in the World [2023 Updated List]
- Top 25 Civil Engineering Companies in the US [2023 Updated List]
- Road Construction Companies In India | Updated List 2023
- What are some of the best construction management books?
List of The Best Construction Companies In Dubai
below is the list of the top Construction Companies In Dubai, UAE – the United Arab Emirates. By considering the above stats, we assume that the following companies have the potential to grow in the coming years. Below is the list of the best construction companies in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
You can find here the list of the top construction companies in Dubai. Check the career page of these companies to find the Dubai construction company vacancies.
List of the top construction companies in UAE. It includes the list of civil construction companies in the UAE and building construction companies in the UAE. Also, find here the road construction companies in Dubai.
*Note: This is not a ranking. This list is not based on any selection criteria. The list is only for information purposes. We have collected this data from the internet.
1. Arabtec Construction L.L.C.
Established in 1975, Arabtec Construction LLC (Arabtec) is the largest subsidiary of Arabtec Holding PJSC. It delivers social and economic infrastructure projects, including high-rise developments, airport terminals, luxury villas, and iconic landmarks. Arabtec has undertaken projects in the UAE, wider GCC, North Africa, and Asia.
Address: Arabtec Construction, Street 4, Al Quoz, Dubai, PO Box:3399
Phone: +971 4 340 0700
2. Al Jaber LEGT Engineering & Contracting (ALEC)
ALEC Engineering and Contracting L.LC. (ALEC), part of the Investment Corporation of Dubai (ICD), is a large construction company with related businesses operating in the GCC with a presence in Africa. ALEC has consistently evolved over the last 20 years to become a trusted partner for the execution of complex and iconic construction projects.
Address: 3601 Marina Plaza, Dubai Marina – For parking, please access via Al Marsa Street and park on Level 1, P.O.Box 27639, Dubai
Phone: +971 (0)4 429 0599, +971 (0)4 429 0216 (fax)
3. Khansaheb Civil Engineering L.L.C.
Khansaheb is a leading construction and facilities management company and the longest-standing contractor in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). It provides whole-life sustainable solutions for building and infrastructure projects from initial business case through design, procurement, and delivery into ongoing aftercare – creating, constructing, and maintaining physical assets that underpin the fabric of society.
Address: Airport Road, Rashidiya P.O Box 2716 Dubai, UAE
Phone: +971- 4 605 7200 – Fax: +971- 4 285 7539
4. Al Habtoor Group LLC
More than four decades since its inception, the Al Habtoor Group is now recognized globally as a major UAE conglomerate with a diversified business, with strategic assets in the hotel, automotive, real estate, education, and publishing sectors. The highly qualified, experienced, and professional multi-national team, consisting of thousands of employees, is expected to continue to grow in line with planned expansion.
Address: Al Wasl Road, Al Safa 2, PO Box 25444, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 394 1444 F: +971 4 394 9990
5. AL SAHEL CONTRACTING COMPANY (ASCC) LLC
Al Sahel Contracting Company (ASCC) LLC has been active as a Main Contractor in the field of Building Construction since 1976, and recently ASCC celebrated its 45th anniversary. During the company’s 45 years of operations and continual improvement, ASCC succeeded in delivering a large portfolio of iconic projects, including high-rise buildings, hotels, serviced apartments, villas, palaces, malls, schools, hospitals, residential and commercial complexes, and mixed-use developments.
ASCC is a part of the Khalifa Juma Al Nabooda Group of Companies – with more than twenty-five diverse companies under its canopy. It is based in Dubai, with operations in Sharjah and K.S.A.
Address: Dubai, UAE. P.O.Box 3815,
Phone: +971 4 2857324 FAX: +971 4 2851609
6. Saudi Binladin Group (SBG)
The Saudi Binladin (or Binladen) Group (SBG) is a multinational construction conglomerate headquartered in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. SBG was founded in 1931 by Mohammed Binladin, whose relationship with the country’s founder, King Abdel Aziz al Saud, led to important government contracts such as refurbishing the mosques at Mecca and Medina.
Today, SBG is headed by Bakr Binladin, Mohammed’s grandson. The group has over 100,000 employees, multiple international partnerships, and several subsidiaries.
Address: Bin Ladin Building, Abu Baker Al Siddique Road, Al Khabaisi Area – Dubai – United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Phone:+971 4 269 1500
7. Al Futtaim
As a diversified organization, we bring the quality and reputation of more than 200 companies into your life. Al-Futtaim’s 33,000 dedicated employees are committed to helping you make the right choice – no matter your location or need – in sectors as varied as automotive, retail, real estate, and finance.
Address: Dubai P.O.Box: 152, Dubai
Phone: +971 4 7062222
8. Dutco Balfour Beatty LLC
Dutco Balfour Beatty LLC Provides Services Which Includes Civil Engineering, Building & Marine Construction.
Address: P.O.Box No: 8944, Dutco Complex, jebel Ali, Dubai, U.A.E
Phone: + 971 4 8801010, Fax No: +971 4 8801515
9. Al Naboodah Construction Group LLC
Al Naboodah Construction Group (ANCG) is a leading UAE-based contractor specializing in civil engineering, building, and MEP in the GCC and further afield. Proud to have made a significant contribution to the growth and prosperity of the country, ANCG has worked on many iconic infrastructure projects, including Palm Jumeirah, Business Bay, Yas Island, Dubai Water Canal Project, Dubai airports, Parallel roads, and Expo2020.
Address: 800, E44, Dubai, UAE – Dubai-Hatta Rd – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 294 8777
10. [UNEC] United Engineering Construction Company – Dubai
[UNEC] is a renowned General Contracting Company headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Established in 1976, the company boasts a portfolio spanning local and regional markets, exhibiting our extensive experience across the construction industry.
Address: Al Fattan Plaza Office 209 Dubai – Airport Rd – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 282 8242
11. Fujairah National Construction Co. L.L.C
Address: Khalid Bin Waleed Street, Bur Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates PO Box 16269
Phone: +971-4-393-8888 +971- 4-393-8080
12. Pravarthi buildings Contracting LLC
Address: P.O.Box. No. 450375, Office 1010, Dusseldorf Business Point, Al Barsha 1, Behind Mall of the Emirates, Dubai, U.A.E.
Phone: +971 4 4542518 / 04 8804804, FAX : +971 4 454 2519
13. CIVILCO -Civil Engineering & Contracting Company WLL
Address: Oud Metha Rd – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 335 3753
14. ASGC Dubai ASGC Construction (Al Shafar General Contracting)
Address: Al Abraj Street، 5th Floor, Bay Square Building 13, Business Bay, Dubai – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 425 8000
15. Amana Steel Buildings Contracting Co. LLC
Address: 1st Floor, Amana Building – 9 Street 1 – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 885 4448
16. Arabian Construction Company
Address: 1st St – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 345 5534
17. Giti Construction
Address: 6th street, Khalid Bin Waleed Rd, Bur Dubai, Naseer Lootha Building, Office # 108, P.O.Box: 118935, Dubai – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 397 8799
18. Adnan Contracting LLC
Address: Umm Hureir Road office 205 – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 336 9550
19. Vision Construction LLC
Address: SIT Tower – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 320 7410
20. RP Group Corporate Office
Address: W505, Al Sahaa Offices, Lobby C, Level 5, Downtown Burj Khalifa, Dubai – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 438 9580
21. Dubai Contracting Company LLC
Address: Building No 29, St 13, Industrial Area 1, Ras Al Khor – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 333 7100
22. Global Green bridge Contracting LLC, Construction Companies in Dubai.
Address: 269/1 Abu Hail Road, 133 Deira Dubai – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 299 7205
23. Construction and Building Engineering LLC
Address: Qusais Industrial Estate 3, Amman St – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 267 0670
Read About: An Effective Job Search Strategies for Engineers
24. Tinka Contracting LLC, construction company in Dubai
Address: Office: 402, Bin Soughat Building, Salahuddin Street, Near Reef Mall – Dubai, UAE – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 250 6633
25. Turner Construction International LLC
Address: Gulf Towers Building, Block A2, Office #803 – 20 20th St – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 337 0990
26. Al Hamad Group of Companies, construction companies in Dubai
Address: Sharjah – United Arab Emirates
27. Archirodon Construction (Overseas) Co. S.A.
Address: Block No. 02, Dubai Investment Park – Phase-I – 598-676 – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 899 4999
28. China State Construction Engineering Corporation
Address: One Lake Plaza – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 453 7268
29. Saleh Constructions
Address: Sheikh Rashid Road، Third Floor, Saleh Bin Lahej Building، Al Garhoud, Deira – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 282 8880
30. Fala Road Contracting L.L.C
Address: 296 Damascus Street – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 263 5553
31. RAQ Contracting
Address: Fifty One Tower – Deyaar Building – Marasi Dr – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 244 3366
32. Hennessey LLC
Address: Al Quoz Industrial Area 4, Street 22, Umm Sequim Road – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 347 0379
33. National Gulf Investment
Address: 6 Sheikh Zayed Rd – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 280 6111
34. High Star Contracting L.L.C, construction companies in Dubai
Address: 1 18 St – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 266 8890
35. Arman Group
Address: 159 4 St – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 396 6557
36. Wade Adams Contracting LLC
Address: Vision Tower, Al A’amal Street – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 453 5000
37. Prestige Constructions L.L.C, UAE
Address: First Floor, The Black Square, Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Street, Al Rashidiya 1 – Ajman – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 6 745 1389
38. General Construction Company LLC
Address: 8th floor, Al Mezan Building, Muhaisnah 4, Dubai, UAE. P.O. Box 30639
Phone: +971 4 2806889
Fax : +971 4 2806210
39. FLATIRON GENERAL CONSTRUCTION
Address: UAE, Al Ain, City Center
Phone: +971 37 667 786, +971 37 229 946
40. Dubco Construction LLC
Address: Al Hawai Building, Al Rigga, Dubai, UAE
Phone: (+971) 4 2971544 Fax: (+971) 4 2971544
41. Multiplex Global
Address:Level 1, Al Manara Building, Sheikh Zayed Road PO Box 212975, Dubai, UAE
Phone: +971 4 315 8500, F: +971 4 315 8600
42. BIC CONTRCTING LLC
Address: Galadari Automobiles Building, Mazda Showroom, 1st Floor, Near Oasis Centre, Sheikh Zayed Road P.O. Box 10869, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 285 7551, F: +971 4 285 7479
43. Aroma International building contracting LLC
Address: AE – 67 44c St – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 297 4558
44. Dhabi Contracting LLC, construction companies in Dubai
Address: Shobha Ivory 2, Al Amal St. PO Box No. 28608, Dubai. UAE
Phone: (971-4) 458 0092, Fax : (971-4) 458 0082
45. Diplomat Engineering LLC
Address: P.O.Box: 40469, #212, Al Wahda Building, Al Wahda Street, Sharjah, U.A.E.
Phone: +971(6)5331266 / 5327266 Fax: +971(6)5336886
Suppose you are looking for job opportunities in the construction industry in United Arab Emirates, UAE. In that case, this is the best time to find a job and get hired by one of the above-listed top construction companies in Dubai, UAE., and contracting companies in Dubai. If you plan to start your career in Dubai and find it difficult, you take the help of the top recruitment agencies in Dubai.
- 71 Top Construction Companies In India To Start Your Career In 2023
- Top Recruitment Agencies in Dubai Updated List 2023
- List of the best Construction Companies in Chennai
- Best Construction Companies In Canada To Start Your Career In 2023
- Top Construction Companies in Australia [2022 Updated List]