Last Updated on April 19, 2023
The privacy & security policies explain how exactly ConstructionPlacements collects, manages, and utilizes the information that the user provides or publishes on www.constructionplacement.com.
By visiting or registering on the website or submitting your information or by using the information or services or products offered by the website or ConstructionPlacements, all the users accept that ConstructionPlacements has full rights to gather personal data and utilize this data for the website’s business.
Users accept that ConstructionPlacements may use this information as and when it is required for business activities. These policies direct users on the significance of their personal data and also guide the utilization of their personal information by ConstructionPlacements.
Users accept that these privacy & security policies are applicable and restricted to the ConstructionPlacements website only and not to any other third-party companies present on the website. If any user does not agree with these terms of privacy & security policy or does not wish to follow them, please do not visit the website or use any product, services, or information offered by the website.
The users also accept that the information provided or published on the website by the user may be used by the employers or recruiters but ConstructionPlacements does not warrant or give any kind of guarantee about the content, privacy & security policies, credibility, or authenticity of employers.
The users must understand the risk in dealing with such parties and confirm the authenticity of employers before dealing with them. The user accepts that the user is providing personal information to employers or dealing with them at the user’s own risk.
The users also accept that the information available on the resume database may be accessed, downloaded or stored by other users around the world. As this information will be available on the internet, it can be accessed by any user of our website and we do not guarantee the use of the user’s personal information in case it is accessed by a user residing in a country where data protection policies vary to a great extent or in case the local laws do not guarantee the protection of such data so it is advised to every user that the user should publish or provide the data to an extent which can be disclosed anywhere without any restrictions from users.
User accepts that ConstructionPlacements has full consent from the users to publish this information on the ConstructionPlacements website.
The user accepts that the ConstructionPlacements website uses third-party links for advertisement, promotions, and various other business activities on its website, and hence user accepts that ConstructionPlacements is not liable or responsible for the data protection or security if the user shares any personal information with such third parties.
Whenever the user clicks on such third-party links, the user leaves the ConstructionPlacements website and is directed towards an external website over which ConstructionPlacements has no control. It is advised that Users must read the privacy & security statements of such third parties before providing any information or involving in any kind of transactions.
ConstructionPlacements does not warrant or give any guarantee about the content, privacy & security policies, credibility or authenticity of such third parties. The users must understand the risk of dealing with such parties and confirm the authenticity of third parties before dealing with them. The user accepts that the user is visiting the such third-party links or dealing with them at the user’s own risk. The user accepts that protecting the user’s personal information will be the user’s sole responsibility.
The user also accepts that ConstructionPlacements never forces anyone to provide any sensitive personal information. The website collects information like Name, mobile, email address, qualification, resume, etc in case of candidates or job seekers and similar information and the requirement details from employers or recruiters.
ConstructionPlacements, its partners, or its staff are never involved in collecting any personal information which is sensitive to its users or information including but not limited to credit cards, debit cards, bank accounts, net banking details etc. It is highly recommended that the users should not give or share any sensitive personal information with the ConstructionPlacements partners, staff or employees or any person associated with ConstructionPlacements directly or indirectly on phone or via text messages, email or any means of communication.
ConstructionPlacements is not responsible for any kind of loss or data security or protection issues arising from disclosing such personal information. The user also accepts that the user is uploading or submitting any personal information at the ConstructionPlacements website at their own risk, ConstructionPlacements is not responsible for the utilization of this information by the candidate or job seeker and employer or recruiter.
If the users do not wish to disclose this information to ConstructionPlacements or do not wish to follow the privacy & security policies, it is advised not to use the website or the products and services offered by the website. The user accepts that ConstructionPlacements may use your information for the following purposes:
- To create a user’s unique profile on the platform and keep a record of the user’s activities.
- To contact users for regular site updates, newsletters, job alerts, offers and discounts, new features, new or upcoming products or services, etc
- To understand user’s requirements or expectations from our website, products, and services and to get user’s feedback to improve our business and offerings for the best experience
- To monitor user’s activities on our website and create reports to understand the website usage by user
- To supervise the overall health of the website for preventing any attacks or violations.
- To contact the user in case of any support or technical issues faced at the user’s end
- To carry out our business outlying activities such as surveys, polls, quizzes, etc
- To share candidates’ or job seekers’ information with the employer or recruiter or vice versa.
- To utilize users’ social networking credentials to link your social networking IDs with the website for logging in to the website and applying for job or recruitment purposes. If the user accesses our website or registers via social networking sites, we link all social media account information with the ConstructionPlacements account and the user accepts that the user does not have any issues with ConstructionPlacements to make this information open to the public. The user can set privacy restrictions to some extent to some part of this information.
- To share users updates with your network
- To let recruiters or employers access the database of the candidates or vice versa.
- To understand the pattern of the user’s website or the tools used to access the website to analyze parameters like time spent on a particular page, location, information regarding browser, location, system information like IP address etc. These parameters are important to provide proper support and to enhance the website experience.
- To promote specific third-party business opportunities, targeted ads or promotions related to specific products and services depending on your interest and your website usage history. We can share your contact details to connect third parties with you for their product or service promotion.
- To disclose user’s information in case of legal obligations or proceedings or a request from government authority to comply with the law and legal proceedings.
- To share user information or the complete user database with the third parties who are working with us or our outsourcing partners like, web designers, hosting providers in India or outside India, payment gateways, auditors, marketing service providers etc.
- To retain your personal information in our database for future use.
The user accepts that we give access to candidates’ or job seekers’ resumes to employers. We are providing this service without any cost but we may charge employers some fees to access the database where the employers or recruiters pay ConstructionPlacements the necessary charges to access the resume database and to post the jobs, shortlist the candidates, and connect with the candidates directly.
The user also accepts that ConstructionPlacements cannot guarantee that other parties cannot access the resume database or that the employers or anyone who has access to this database make the use of resume database.
It is not in ConstructionPlacements’s control to restrict the use of the resume database so it is advised to every user to understand the risk of uploading or publishing personal information on our website. Although no user can gain access to the user database without our consent however once the users gain access to this database even after being verified as genuine recruiters or employers, ConstructionPlacements should not be held responsible for how they use this database.
It is suggested to all users keep a backup of all the documents uploaded or submitted on the ConstructionPlacements website as ConstructionPlacements is not responsible for any data loss or inappropriate use of your personal information. Also if the user publishes or posts any sensitive personal information in open website areas such as the comments section resume etc, or ConstructionPlacements; third parties may utilize this information for their benefit.
ConstructionPlacements is not responsible for a breach of privacy & security policies in such or any case where the user’s personal sensitive information is open to access for third parties. The user also accepts that the information provided or published by the user on the ConstructionPlacements website will be seen as ConstructionPlacements property and the user gives full rights to ConstructionPlacements to use this information for ConstructionPlacements ’s business activities.
It is always advised to contact ConstructionPlacements by writing to email@example.com at the earliest, in case the user detects any misuse of the user’s personal information uploaded, submitted or published on the ConstructionPlacements website.
It is also suggested to contact ConstructionPlacements by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org in case you wish to remove any of your information. But the user understands that ConstructionPlacements may retain the user’s information even if the information is removed from the website but the information will not be accessible to any user except ConstructionPlacements. We are not responsible if some user has previously downloaded your information and the user acknowledges that ConstructionPlacements cannot remove that information from third-party systems or databases.
User also accepts that ConstructionPlacements and do not guarantee that the information will, on contrary to this privacy & security statement, never be disclosed in future. So the user accepts that although ConstructionPlacements make the best use of their privacy & security mechanism, the user’s information will not remain private so user understands that the user will never held ConstructionPlacements responsible for any breach of this privacy & security policy and the user will upload, provide, submit or publish any personal information at the user’s own risk.
Information Collection and Use:
We may collect the following types of information:
1. Personal Information:
When you voluntarily provide your name, email address, or other personal details, we may store this information to provide you with the requested service, such as subscribing to our newsletter, responding to inquiries, or registering for an account.
2. Non-Personal Information:
We may collect non-personal information automatically when you visit our website, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, and browsing behavior. This information helps us understand user demographics, analyze site usage, and improve the overall user experience.
3. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies:
Cookies help us remember your preferences, such as your preferred language, and tailor our content to your interests. This enables us to deliver a more personalized experience when you visit our website.
Remember User Preferences:
Monitor Website Performance:
Cookies and tracking technologies help us monitor our website’s performance by providing valuable data on user behavior, such as the number of visitors, the pages viewed, and the duration of each visit. This information helps us identify areas of improvement and optimize our website for a better user experience.
Analyze and Improve User Experience:
Third-Party Advertising and Marketing:
At www.constructionplacements.com, we may partner with third-party advertising and marketing companies to display targeted advertisements on our website. These third-party companies may collect and use information about your visits to our website and other websites to provide relevant advertisements that may be of interest to you.
Opting Out of Third-Party Advertising:
Opt-Out of Third-Party Advertising for Users on www.constructionplacements.com:
At www.constructionplacements.com, we understand the importance of providing our users with options to control the targeted advertisements they see on our website. Opt out of third-party advertising does not mean you will no longer see ads; it simply means that the ads you see will not be tailored to your interests based on your browsing history and online behavior. Here are some ways you can opt out of third-party advertising on our website:
- Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) Opt-Out:
Visit the NAI opt-out page (http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/) to learn more about participating advertising companies and their data collection practices. The NAI provides a tool that allows you to opt out of interest-based advertising from multiple NAI member companies in a single step.
- Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) Opt-Out:
Access the DAA’s consumer choice tool “YourAdChoices” (http://www.aboutads.info/choices/) to opt out of targeted advertising from numerous participating companies. This tool offers a centralized solution for opt out of interest-based advertising from multiple companies at once.
- Browser Settings:
Adjust your browser settings to block or limit third-party cookies, which are often used by advertisers to track your online behavior. Consult your browser’s help documentation for information on how to block or delete cookies. Please note that disabling cookies may impact the functionality and user experience of some websites.
- Mobile Device Settings:
If you access websites on a mobile device, you may be able to limit interest-based advertising through your device settings. For iOS devices, you can enable “Limit Ad Tracking” in your settings, while Android devices offer an “Opt-out of Ads Personalization” option. Please consult your device’s documentation for specific instructions on how to adjust these settings.
Please note that opt out on one device or browser does not necessarily apply to other devices or browsers you use, so you may need to opt-out separately on each one. Your continued use of www.constructionplacements.com signifies your acceptance of our advertising practices, but we strive to provide you with choices to enhance your online experience.
Managing Your Cookie Preferences
You can choose to disable cookies through your browser settings; however, please note that some features of our website may not function properly without them. To disable cookies, follow the instructions provided by your browser, usually found under the “Help,” “Tools,” or “Edit” menus.
How we collected your personal information:
As users visit out websites, we collect following information through newsletters pop-ups, google forms, telephonic conversations, in person meetings, email, chat systems etc.
User Details: Name, Contact Number, Email Address, Profile Picture
Professional Details: Educational Qualification, Current Job Information like Salary, job location, experience, updated resume, skills, specialization, languages known, job roles and responsibilities
Location Details: Current Job Location, Permanent as well as Current Address
Financial Details: We do not collect any financial information directly from user. All transactions are carried out through our payment gateway partners PayUMoney.
Job Details: We capture job opportunities from various sources like job portals, company career page, job consultants, jobs from social media like Linkedin, facebook etc. Due credits are given for such information
User Content: Reviews, testimonials, frequently asked questions, references
Users may also give us permission so that we can connect to their accounts on other platforms and we can collect personal information from such other sources. Such platforms may include Google, Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram, LinkedIn Instagram, YouTube, etc.
In case Users do not want us to collect data from such other platforms they may contact us via email or our social media platforms and remove our access to their personal information. In addition to this users also invite nonusers to our platform by sharing our website details, contact number, email id, social media platforms, and link to Google forms. We also collect the personal data of such nonusers in a similar way so that we can support them with services.
Also if you are making any payments on our website or through other payment channels like Bank Transfer, digital wallet transfer, PayPal, debit or credit card, UPI, etc, we may collect or process information regarding your transaction through your payment service provider. In some situations will also collect your personal information through public sources.
We also keep records of interaction with our users ranging from information about our services, customer support, etc. We also collect various other passive information through your devices like smartphones, internet services, etc.
- Metadata – IP address, computer and connection information, referring web page, standard web log information, language settings, timezone, etc.
- Device Information – device identifier, device type, device plugins, hardware capabilities, etc.
- Location – GPS position.
- Activities – pages viewed, buttons clicked, time spent viewing, search keywords, etc.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not sell, rent, or share your personal information with third parties for their marketing purposes. However, we may share your information in the following circumstances:
- With your consent: We will disclose your personal information to third parties with your explicit consent, as required by law, or in response to legal requests.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may engage third-party service providers to perform services on our behalf, such as hosting, analytics, or marketing. These providers have access to your personal information only to perform their tasks and are bound by strict confidentiality agreements.
- Business Transfers: In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of our assets, your personal information may be transferred to the new owner, subject to applicable privacy laws.
We implement industry-standard security measures to protect the personal information we collect from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no method of transmission or storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
Our website is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under 13, we will promptly delete the information from our records.
Changes to Our Privacy and Security Policies
We may update our Privacy and Security Policies from time to time to reflect changes in our practices or applicable laws. We encourage you to periodically review this page to stay informed about our latest policies.
By using our website, you consent to our collection, use, and sharing of your personal information as described in this Privacy and Security Policies. If you have any questions or concerns about our policies or practices, please contact us at [email protected]
How we use your Personal Information:
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- to provide information about out services
- to regularly share with you all website updates like new features, new fields, new services etc
- to provide technical as well other website or service support like responding to your queries or grievances
- to promote other products and services which may be interest to you (including third party products and services)
- to generate website statistics as well as internal data analysis so that we can enhance our platform as per the users requirement.
- to ensure the compliance with legal regulations
- in case the data is required or requested by the law
- we also disclose your personal information to our third party service providers like webiste developers, hosting providers, server providers, email marketing and sms marketing service providers, analytics partners, security partners etc
- for other purpose like providing other third party products and services.
In case you have any queries or complaint about our privacy policies or about our process through which we use your personal information, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Any changes or revision to these Privacy & Security Policies will be updated or posted on this page only and users are advised to refer the terms and policies on this page as authentic.
These “Privacy & Security Policies” will act as a binding agreement between the User (Both Candidates or Job seekers and Employers or Companies or Organizations or Recruiters) and ConstructionPlacements in addition to “Terms of Services” and will be applicable as soon as the user visits the website or starts using the services. ConstructionPlacements do not notify the users about these Privacy and Security Policies via pop-up windows or through any separate page or window or during the registration or login process. These Privacy and Security Policies shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the judiciary of India or the Indian Court of Law. Any dispute arising under these Terms of Services shall be subjected to the Pune jurisdiction of the Indian Court of Law.