Last Updated on
OYO Rooms, commonly known as OYO, is India’s largest hospitality company, consisting mainly of budget hotels. It was founded in 2013 by Ritesh Agarwal and has since grown to over 8,500 hotels in 230 cities in India, Malaysia, UAE, Nepal, China and Indonesia.
OYO Rooms currently looking for the Transformation Heads/Leads for PAN India locations.
Experience: 5 to 7 Years
Education Qualification : Post Graduate
Complete Job Description:
The role of our city launch head in the new business segment entails supervision of launches of Flagship properties- OYO’s latest venture in the hospitality domain, from initiation to handover for business operations and ensuring that projects are completed with strict adherence to time, quality and costs.
The core aspect of the position is managing relevant resources to achieve profitable and cost efficient launches in new cities of expansion. A launch head will engage with all concerned stakeholders like business general managers, project management companies, vendors and other internal support teams to plan and schedule the launch of Flagship properties.
Duties and responsibilities
Project Planning and Site execution:
- Project planning, site execution and monitoring along with vendor/contractor management and logistics planning/monitoring
- Monitor and report progress of the launches and the required central processes to ensure time deadlines are met
- Ensuring that the product effectively satisfies the quality and safety levels for Flagship properties
- Engage in constant communication with all the involved stakeholders to identify and solve problems.
- Find and adopt best practices, strengthen the launch process and ensure harmonious relationships are maintained between all parties involved
- Identify, negotiate and liaise with vendors for services and materials
- Take autonomous, data-driven decisions and ensure cost reduction and quality control
- Hands-on leadership required to proactively identifying and working towards mitigating key business risks associated with launch operations
- Ability to hustle and on-the-feet thinking required for creative problem solving in new situations
- Managing, planning and allocating resources for conducting time efficient opportunity audits in their respective cities
- Advise the cost, service and time estimates of every property launch by assessment of the audit outputs
Ensuring all support departments and vendors are aligned for the launches as per Go-live dates
- Managing a team of experienced and motivated team members\
- Reviewing the overall performance and identifying training requirements of personnel to complement their learning and growth within the function as well as the organization
Company website: OYO ROOMS
Interested and eligible candidates can send their updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning job reference number “CP_NRJ_19575″ at he earliest.
Application closing date: 12/31/2018