Last Updated on June 10, 2022 by Admin
BMRCL Recruitment invites applications from qualified and experienced personnel for appointment to the following positions on a Contract basis.
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, BMRCL a Joint Venture of the Government of India and the Government of Karnataka, is a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) entrusted with the responsibility of implementing the Metro Rail Project in the city of Bangalore.
BMRCL Recruitment 2022 for Engineer/Manager.
Total no of Vacancies – 35 Posts
- Chief Engineer – 02 Posts
- Deputy Chief Engineer – 09 Posts
- Executive Engineer/ Manager – 12 Posts
- Asst. Executive Engineer – 12 Posts
- BE/ B. Tech in Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communications/Computer Science/IT/ BSc.
Computer/ BSc. Electronics.
- BE/ B. Tech in Mechanical/ Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engg.
- BE/ B. Tech or Diploma in Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication Engg.
- BE/ B. Tech in any branch of engineering.
- Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers PDF eBOOK
- Mostly Asked Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions and Answers
- How To Face A Technical Interview
- Effective Job Search Strategies for Engineers
- Top 50 HR Interview Questions and Answers for Engineers
- Civil Engineering Careers Blueprint eBook: The Great Construction Career
How to apply for BMRCL Recruitment
Applications should be sent through Speed Post/ courier to,
General Manager (HR),
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited,
III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H. Road, Shanthinagar, Bengaluru 560 027
superscribing the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………………………”.
Last date for receipt of online applications and for receipt of signed print with supporting documents
is 04.00 PM on 10/06/2022.
While filling out the online application, if you face any issues/ challenges kindly send us an e-mail
(firstname.lastname@example.org) to resolve the issue.
The last date for receipt of online applications and for receipt of signed print with supporting documents is 04.00 PM on 10/06/2022.