Last Updated on November 16, 2023 by Admin
BEML Limited, India’s leading multi-technology company under the Ministry of Defence, has successfully spearheaded with its realm of producing world-class products over the last six decade, mainly for core sectors- Defence & Aerospace, Rail & Metro, Power, Mining & Construction through its state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities. To further build country’s promising projects, namely – Vande Bharat sleeper trains, Metro rail coaches, High mobility & Armoured recovery vehicle, Special application Engines for Defence, AI-based high-end mining equipment, BEML Recruitment welcomes interest from career-oriented professionals who wish to achieve great future with us and explore “New Frontiers, New Dreams” for tomorrow.
BEML Recruitment 2023 for Various Posts.
Advt. No: KP/S/07/2023
Table of Contents
Total no of vacancies – 101 Posts
- Executive Director (Operations Excellence) – 01 Post
- Executive Director (Strategy & Alliance Management) – 01 Post
- Executive Director (Engines) – 01 Post
- Deputy General Manager-R&D – 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager – R&D (203) – 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager – R&D (204, 205) – 18 Posts
- Assistant Manager – R&D (206) – 05 Posts
- Assistant Manager – R&D (207) – 05 Posts
- Assistant Manager-Production – 01 Posts
- Deputy General Manager-Production – 01 Post
- Deputy General Manager-Marketing – 01 Post
- Deputy General Manager-Planning – 02 Posts
- Assistant General Manager-Planning – 01 Post
- Assistant General Manager-Quality Engineering – 01 Post
- Senior Manager-Production control – 01 Post
- Assistant Manager-Production Control – 01 Post
- Officer-Production/ Planning/ Production Control – 04 Posts
- Officer-Production – 01 Post
- Officer-Quality (Mechanical) – 02 Posts
- Officer-Quality (Electrical) – 01 Post
- Management Trainees MT(Mechanical) – 14 Posts
- Management Trainees MT (Electrical) – 04 Posts
- Management Trainees (903) MT (Metallurgy) – 01 Post
- Management Trainees MT(HR) – 02 Posts
- First Class Degree in Engineering from a recognized University /Institution. A postgraduate degree/diploma in technology/management will have added advantage.
- First Class Degree in Engineering in Mechanical /Automobile /Industrial /Production Discipline from a recognized University /Institution.
- Post Graduation or Higher Qualification in IC Engine /Thermal Engg/ Combustion Engg/Industrial /Production will be of added advantage.
- First Class Degree in Engineering in Electrical & Electronics /Electronics & Communication Engineering
from a recognized University /Institution.
- Post Graduation or Higher Qualification in Embedded Systems will be of added advantage.
- CA / CMA (ICWA) CA /CMA (ICWA)/ First Class Full Time MBA In Finance from a recognised institution.
- Graduate in Law from a recognised University /Institute.
- Graduate in any Discipline with Post Graduation /PG Diploma in Public Relations /Journalism /Mass communication on Advertising
- Graduate in Any Discipline.
- First Class Degree in Engineering in IT / CS / IS (or) First-Class MCA from a recognized
Selected candidates will undergo training for a period of one year, from the date of their joining. On successful completion of their training period and on assessment of suitability, they will be absorbed as Officer (Grade-II) in the same pay scale with one additional increment (@3% of Basic Pay) and will be on probation for a period of one year.
Selected candidates will be placed on a starting basic pay of Rs.40,000/- pm in the pay scale of Rs.40,000-1,40,000 during their training period. Apart from the above, applicable Dearness Allowance and allowances under cafeteria system (currently 13.78%) will also be payable as per Company Rules. At locations where Company accommodation is not available, applicable HRA in lieu of the place of posting will be provided
Eligible and interested GEN / EWS / OBC candidates applying for the above positions (Not applicable for SC/ST/ PWDs) need to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.500/- by clicking the “Pay Application Fee Online” at the end of the application form.
How to Apply
- The candidates are required to apply ON-LINE only (which is mandatory), by clicking the “Apply ON-LINE” Link and after going through the prescribed guidelines and ensuring correctness of the data entered in the portal / form.
- The candidates can access the on-line application form in our career page at www.bemlindia.in. The on-line registration site would be available till 18.00 Hrs on 20.11.2023 .
- Towards accessing the On-line application, the candidate should have a valid e-mail and mobile number for Registration. These contract details will also be utilized for further correspondence by BEML Limited. The change for e-mail and mobile number will not be entertained by BEML during the course of the Recruitment process.
- The ‘Registration number’ generated may be noted for all future correspondences
- Along with the Online application, the candidates are required to upload the following without which their applications will be incomplete and rejected.
a. X-th Marks card
b. XII-th Marks card
c. Qualifying Degree/CA/CMA/CS Marks cards (In case of CGPA or credits system of assessments, candidates are required to indicate the formula for conversion of CGPA/Credits to percentage in accordance with the respective University norms.)
d. Degree/CA/CMA/CS Certificate
e. Post Graduation Marks cards as applicable
f. Post Graduation Certificate as applicable.
g. Identity card issued by Government of India (for eg. Aadhar, Passport, Driving License, PAN Card, etc.)
h. Detailed Resume.
i. SC/ST/PWD certificate (as applicable)
j. All experience Documents clearly indicating start & end dates of each employment.
k. Organisation’s turnover document & reporting structure (not for MTs)
- Only candidates meeting all eligibility criteria mentioned herein viz., Qualification,age, caste (as
applicable) need to apply.
- For any queries on the matter, candidates may contact Manager (HR), Recruitment Cell only
on e-mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After successful Submission of the On-line Application, a print out of the Application along with all the associated documents may be sent by post (Except for Management Trainees) Super scribing the Position Applied for on the envelope, to the following address so as to reach on or before 25.11.2023:
No 23/1, 4th Main, S R Nagar
Bangalore – 560027
The online registration site will be available till 18.00 Hrs on 20.11.2023.