NTPC Limited, India’s largest power conglomerate with an installed capacity of 62,110 MW. Commensurate with our country’s growth challenges, NTPC has embarked upon an ambitious plan to attain a total installed capacity of 130 GW by 2032. Kindly check the NTPC careers page and read the NTPC notification to apply for the NTPC Recruitment 2020 for Experienced Engineers and Asst Chemists on or before 31st July 2020.
NTPC Recruitment 2020 For Experienced Engineers and Assistant Chemist | 275 Posts
NTPC is looking for 250 experienced Engineers in Electrical/Mechanical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation disciplines for Shift Operation of Thermal Power Plant and 25 Experienced Assistant Chemists for our Stations/Projects.
As mentioned on NTPC careers page below is the NTPC recruitment details;
- KIOCL Graduate Engineer Trainee | 25 Posts | Mechanical, Metallurgical, Electrical, Electronics, Degree (Engg) | 31-07-2020
- Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Recruitment | 393 Posts | Various Trainees | 31-07-2020
- Cochin Shipyard Ltd Recruitment 2020 | Apprenticeship | 358 Posts | 04-08-2020
- NCL Trade Apprenticeship Recruitment 2020 | 1500 Posts | Last Date 16.08.2020
Total No. of Vacancies: 275 Posts
- Engineers (E2 Grade): 250 Posts
- Assistant Chemist (E1 Grade): 25 Posts
Upper Age Limit
For both the positions 30 years
For Engineer – Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000 (E2 Grade) at the basic pay of Rs. 50,000
For Asst.Chemist – Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000 ( E1 Grade) at the basic pay of Rs. 40, 000
- Mostly Asked Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions and Answers
- What Is Microsoft Project? MS Project Online Tutorials and Courses
- Best Sellers Electronics Products: Buy on Amazon
- Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Recruitment | 393 Posts | Management Trainees | 31-07-2020
- Smart Cities | Smart Urban Infrastructures Management | Free Online Courses
Education Qualification for NTPC Recruitment 2020
A) For Engineer (E2 Grade)
Engineering Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics, Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks from the recognized university/ Institute. (Passing marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates).
A candidate with the prescribed degree identified for the discipline as given below can only apply in the respective discipline. Kindly read the detailed NTPC notification.
B) For Assistant Chemist (E1 Grade)
M.sc in chemistry from recognized university/Insitute recognized by an appropriate authority with at least 60% marks in aggregate. SC, ST, and PwBD candidates with pass marks are eligible to apply for the post.
For Engineer (E2 Grade)
Minimum 3 years post qualification experience (excluding training period) in Pperation/Maintenance/ Erection/ Construction / Engineering in Main plant Thermal or main pant Gas Power Plant. Out of 3 years, the candidate must have worked at least 2 years in power plant sites.
For Engineer (E2 Grade)
Minimum 3 years experience post qualification in executive/supervisory cadre (excluding training period) water treatment plant process and water analysis (RO plant, DM plant pre-treatment plant, etc.) For complete details kindly read the notifications.
- Environment, Health and Safety (EHS or HSE) | Career Opportunities and Courses
- Important Engineering Books and Construction Courses
- Top Free Online Courses Websites For Engineering Courses In 2020
- Top Construction Management Online Courses To Study In 2020
The following are the important dates for NTPC Recruitment 2020.
Commencement of Online Registration of Application: 15.07.2020
Last date of Online Registration of Application: 31.07.2020
Registration Fee For NTPC Recruitment 2020
Candidate belonging to General/ EWS/OBC category is required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 300.
For SC/ST/PwBD/XSM category and FEMALE candidates Need Not To Pay The Registration Fee.
Kindly check the links given below to pay the application fee for NTPC Recruitment 2020 through online/offline mode.
How To Apply
Apply online at www.ntpccareers.net. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
Kindly check the below links or the complete details and apply online for the NTPC Recruitment 2020.