Last Updated on April 9, 2021 by Admin
NTPC Limited, India’s largest power conglomerate with an installed capacity of 62,110 MW. Commensurate with our country’s growth challenges, NTPC has embarked upon an ambitious plan to attain a total installed capacity of 130 GW by 2032. Kindly check the NTPC careers page and read the NTPC notification to apply for the NTPC Recruitment 2021 for NTPC Recruitment 2021 For Safety, Solar, Data Center Executive,
NTPC Recruitment 2021 For Executive
Advt No.: -03/21
Total No. of Vacancies: 35 Posts
1. Executive Safety – 25 Posts
2. Executive (IT-DAta Center/Data recovery) – 08 Posts
3. Senior Executive (Solar) – 01 Post
4. Specialist (Solar) – 01 post
Upper Age Limit
For both the positions 30 years
For Engineer – Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000 (E2 Grade) at the basic pay of Rs. 50,000
For Asst.Chemist – Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000 ( E1 Grade) at the basic pay of Rs. 40, 000
- Mostly Asked Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions and Answers
- What Is Microsoft Project? MS Project Online Tutorials and Courses
- Best Sellers Electronics Products: Buy on Amazon
- Smart Cities | Smart Urban Infrastructures Management | Free Online Courses
Education Qualification for NTPC Recruitment 2021
For Executive Safety:
Engineering Degree in Mechanical/production/electrical/civil/power engineering with at least 60% marks from the recognized university/Institution with a full-time diploma in industrial safety.
For Executive (IT-DAta Center/Data recovery):
Engineering Degree in Computer science/IT/Electronics & Communications with at least 60% marks from the recognized university/Institution.
For Senior Executive(Solar):
Engineering degree in Civil engineering with at least 60% marks from the recognized university/Institution. Candidates with an M.Tech degree will be preferred.
- Environment, Health and Safety (EHS or HSE) | Career Opportunities and Courses
- Important Engineering Books and Construction Courses
- Top Free Online Courses Websites For Engineering Courses In 2021
- Top Construction Management Online Courses To Study In 2021
The following are the important dates for NTPC Recruitment 2021.
Commencement of Online Registration of Application: 01.04.2021
Last date of Online Registration of Application: 15.04.2021
Registration Fee For NTPC Recruitment 2021
Candidate belonging to General/ EWS/OBC category is required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 300.
For SC/ST/PwBD/XSM category and FEMALE candidates Need Not To Pay The Registration Fee.
Kindly check the links given below to pay the application fee for NTPC Recruitment 2021 through online/offline mode.
How To Apply
Apply online at www.ntpccareers.net No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
Kindly check the below links or the complete details and apply online for the NTPC Recruitment 2021.
- Official NTPC Notification
- Online Application
- For Online/Offline Payment Of Registration Fee
- NTPC Career Page