Last Updated on September 15, 2023 by Admin
CIL is transforming from a single product to a multifarious business organization in the coming years. To achieve this vision, CIL, an equal opportunity employer, CIL Recruitment invites applications from young, energetic, and dynamic persons for recruitment THROUGH ONLINE APPLICATION MODE only for the post of MANAGEMENT TRAINEE in E-2 Grade as notified vide Advertisement No. 04/2022 in the following disciplines based on GATE-2023 Scores from Qualified Candidates:
COAL INDIA LIMITED (CIL) – A schedule ‘A’, MAHARATNA Public Sector Undertaking, under Ministry of Coal, Government of India, with Corporate Hqrs., at Kolkata is the single largest coal producing company in the world having manpower of 2.39 lakhs approximately. CIL contributes around 79% of the total coal production in India.
CIL Recruitment 2023 for Management Trainee
Advertisement No.: 03/2023
Table of Contents
Total Vacancies – 560 Posts
Details include discipline, postcode, and no of posts.
- Mining – 351 Posts
- Civil – 172 Posts
- Geology – 37 Posts
- The Upper Age Limit is 30 Years as of 31st -Aug 2023 for General (UR) & EWS category candidates.
- Category-wise relaxation in the Upper Age Limit is mentioned below:
i. OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 Years
ii. SC / ST – 5 Years
iii. For Persons with Disabilities
- General (UR) -10 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 13 Years
- SC / ST – 15 Years
iv. Candidates who are the domicile of J&K during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 as per Govt. of India guidelines05 Years.
v. Relaxation for Ex-Servicemen (ESM) category candidates is as per extant Govt. of India guidelines.
- The Upper Age Limit is relaxed subject to the condition that the maximum age of the applicant on the crucial date i.e. 31st -Aug-2023 shall not exceed 56 years.
- Degree in Mining Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Degree in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks
- M.Sc. / M.Tech. in Geology or Applied Geology /Geophysics or Applied Geophysics with minimum 60% marks
- Candidates belonging to the GENERAL (UR) / OBC (Creamy Layer & NonCreamy Layer) / EWS category are required to pay a Non-Refundable fee of ₹. 1000/- plus applicable GST – ₹.180/- totalling ₹. 1180/- (Rupees One Thousand One Hundred Eighty only).
- SC / ST / PwBD / Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries are exempted from payment of the application fee.
- Application fees will be paid through online mode only. There will be no other mode for payment of the application fee. CIL will not be responsible in case a candidate deposits the fee in any wrong account. The fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore advised to
verify their eligibility before applying. It may kindly be noted that CIL does not seek any other charges/fees except the above-mentioned application fee.
How to Apply for CIL Recruitment
The candidates shall apply only online mode through the link available on the CIL website www.coalindia.in only under the Career with CIL >>>> Jobs at Coal India section as per the qualification and eligibility criteria indicated above.
- Opening date for Online Registration of Applications 13-Sept-2023:10.00 A.M
- Last date of Online Submission of Application 12-Oct-2023: 18.00 P.M
- Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers PDF eBOOK
- Mostly Asked Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions and Answers
- How To Face A Technical Interview
- Effective Job Search Strategies for Engineers
- Top 50 HR Interview Questions and Answers for Engineers
- Civil Engineering Careers Blueprint eBook: The Great Construction Career
Kindly check the detailed CIL Recruitment 2023 Notification