Last Updated on May 15, 2023 by Admin
THE FERTILISERS AND CHEMICALS TRAVANCORE LTD., a multi-divisional Central PSE, and pioneers in
the manufacture and marketing of Fertilisers, Chemicals, and Caprolactam, with activities spread over
Manufacturing, Engineering Design, Consultancy, Fabrication, etc., FACT Recruitment 2023 invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the following posts:
FACT Recruitment 2023 for Various Posts.
Recruitment Notification No. : 04/2023 dated 19.04.2023
Table of Contents
Total no of Vacancies – 74 Posts
- Sr Manager (Civil) – 02 Posts
- Sr Manager (Human Resources & Administration)- 01 Posts
- Officer (Sales) – 06 Posts
- Management Trainee (Chemical)- 13 Posts
- Management Trainee (Electrical) – 03 Posts
- Management Trainee (Instrumentation) – 02 Posts
- Management Trainee (Marketing) – 05 Posts
- Management Trainee (Finance) – 04 Posts
- Technician (Process) – 21 Posts
- Sanitary Inspector – 02 Posts
- Craftsman (Fitter Cum Mechanic) – 03 Posts
- Craftsman (Electrical) – 04 Posts
- Craftsman (Instrumentation) – 04 Posts
- Rigger Assistant – 04 Posts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with a minimum 9 years of executive experience in the construction/maintenance department in a large Fertiliser / Chemical / Petrochemical Plant or large Engineering / Civil Construction firm.
- Two years Post Graduate Degree in HR or Personnel Management or Industrial Relations or Labour Welfare or Social Work (specialization in Personnel/HR Management).
- B. Sc. Degree in Agriculture with 60% marks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (in Chemical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Engineering or Petrochemical Engineering or Chemical Technology or Petrochemical Technology, Electrical & Electronics or Electrical & Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control), with 60% marks.
- Two years Post Graduate Degree in Management (with specialization or elective in Marketing Management / Agri Business Management) with 60% marks.
- B.Sc. Degree in Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry OR Diploma in Engineering [Chemical Engineering/Chemical Technology (including Petrochemical Technology)] and 2 years experience in the operation of a large Fertilizer/Chemical/Petrochemical plant.
- Std X pass with Diploma in Sanitary Inspector Course from a recognized institution and 5 years experience in sanitary administration of industrial establishments/hospitals / Government bodies.
- (Non-refundable) Rs. 1180/- including GST (excluding bank charges) for Managerial posts listed under Post Codes 1 to 8 and Rs.590/- including GST (excluding bank charges) for Non-managerial posts listed under Post Codes 9 to 14.
- SC/ST/PwBD/ESM/Internal candidates (i.e. employees on permanent rolls of the Company who have been absorbed in scale of pay as on the relevant date) are exempted from the application fee, subject to furnishing documents in proof of eligibility for exemption along with the application.
How To Apply
Applications submitted online through the website of The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd., Udyogamandal – www.fact.co.in will only be considered
Candidates shall visit the website, read the notification and instructions given therein, and open the link for filling out the Online Application. Detailed instructions given in the link for submitting online applications, shall be followed. All required details should be entered and the required documents, uploaded. Details of the Helpline is available, for telephonic support, if required in the online process, and will also be provided therein.
While applying, the candidates should mention their full name as it appears in the matriculation/secondary examination certificate.
All candidates should upload their photographs and signature at the appropriate place when prompted by the system. The online application will not be registered unless the candidate’s photo and signature are uploaded as per instructions. Documents in proof of Age, Qualification (from standard X onwards) are to be uploaded at the appropriate place prompted by the system. The online application will not be registered unless the candidate’s age, qualifications, and experience proof are uploaded.
Last Date for Receipt of Application
The online application will be open from 26.04.2023 to 16.05.2023.
Kindly check the below links and apply for the FACT Recruitment 2023.