Last Updated on May 25, 2022 by Admin
In India, SYSTRA is an international consulting and engineering company operating in the fields of Metros, High-Speed Rail, Railways, Roads, Buildings, Urban planning, and Water & Environment for public and private organizations. Kindly check the latest job openings and apply online at Systra India careers page.
Systra India’s Infrastructure design vertical is the leading design team for metros in India, with 300 plus stations being designed currently. The team has designed over 500 km of viaduct along with 60 km of tunnels and 50 underground stations.
Latest Job openings in Systra India 2022
The latest job openings are available on the Systra careers page, kindly check the detailed job description and apply online.
CAD Technician- Microstation (03 Positions)
Location: Chennai (IND_CHE), IN
- CAD technician has experience in International Projects
- working experience of software Autocad, Microstation, Aecsim
- sound knowledge of reinforcement detailing of bridge structures & viaducts
- handy on tools of reinforcement detailing tools like CadRC, ArmaCAD, Bentley Rebar, RebarCAD, AutoRebar, Tekla, ALLPLAN
- Contribute Computer-Aided Design (CAD) to projects as directed, ensuring Client commitments are met.
- Undertake the duties of the designer as highlighted in CDM legislation.
- Develop your skills to enable the team to meet business objectives.
- Deliver tasks to the required quality, time, and budget under direction by others, with self-checking.
- Have a positive attitude towards checking and quality. Work with other team members and other teams to ensure compliance with CAD standards and quality requirements, taking necessary corrective action.
- Plan and prioritize assigned tasks effectively for yourself and other team members, reporting back on progress and delivering on commitments you have made.
- Knowledge of the relationship between hours worked and project cost, budgets, and commercial pressures.
- Contribute to the team’s achievement of the Annual Plan by meeting or exceeding project targets.
- Diploma/BE-Civil Engineering in relevant discipline
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a relevant field
- Experience with a CAD system MicroStation relevant to the team’s work and able to give some guidance to others.
- Experience of procedures and standards that apply to CAD and the ability to give some guidance to others.
- Experience of using data management systems.
- Knowledge of safety standards and CDM regulations and able to identify hazards in designs.
- Knowledge of civil engineering design principles and standards.
- Knowledge of construction principles and standards.
- Experience within the rail sector that is relevant to the team’s work.
- Knowledge of the importance of planning, delivery and timescales.
- Knowledge of the transportation sector.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Flexibility in working hours will be required to meet the demands of the role.
- Ability to travel to client sites and other SYSTRA offices will be required.
Other Similar Job Openings in Systra India
Source: LinkedIn Post
For more similar job posts kindly visit and apply online at this page for the Systra India careers.
- Company Website: https://www.systra.in/en/
- Worldwide Jobs in Systra
- Similar Job Openings in Systra India