Last Updated on July 18, 2022 by Admin
PESB Recruitment 2022 has Invited eligible candidates for the post of Director (Technical) for cpse NMDC Limited.
PESB Recruitment 2022 for Director (Technical)
Advt.No. – 66/2022
NMDC Limited was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with the objective to emerge as a global mining organization with international standards of excellence, rendering optimum satisfaction to all its stakeholders. It is a schedule ‘A’ Navratna CPSE in Mining and Exploration of Minerals & Metals with the administrative jurisdiction of the Ministry of Steel, Government of India. The Company is also setting up a 3.0 MTPA Steel plant at Nagarnar (Chhatisgarh).
Director (Technical) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to the Chairman and Managing Director. He/ she assists the CMD and is responsible for project management functions of the Company, preparation of detailed project reports, planning and designing, construction and commissioning of the projects, research and development activities, etc.
The applicant should be an Engineering graduate or equivalent preferably in Mining or Mechanical Engineering with a good academic record from a recognized University/ Institution. The applicant with MBA/PGDM qualifications will have added advantage.
The applicant should have at least five years of cumulative experience in Project Management functions during the last ten years. Applicants with experience in opencast/ underground mining projects/ metal sector would have added advantage.
Duration of Appointment
The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or up to the date of superannuation or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit their applications online only as per the format.
The applicants should submit their applications through the proper channel as follows:
- Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services: through Cadre Controlling authority;
- CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in CPSE: through the concerned Administrative Ministry;
- Below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE;
- CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in State PSE: through the concerned Administrative Secretary
and Cadre Controlling Authority, if any, of the State Government;
- Below Board level in SPSE: through the concerned SPSE;
- Private Sector: directly to the PESB.
Applicants from Private Sector must submit the following documents along with the application form:
- Annual Reports of the Company in which currently working for the 3 financial years preceding
the calendar year in which the post is advertised (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies);
- Whether the company is listed or not; if yes, the documentary proof (please provide URL or
- Evidence of working at the Board level or at least a post of the level immediately below the Board
- Self-attested copies of documents in support of age and qualifications;
- Relevant Jobs handled in the past with details.
The last time/date of receipt of the complete application duly forwarded to PESB is by 15.00 hours on 19/07/2022.
Applications are to be addressed to
Smt Kimbuong Kipgen
Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan,
BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.