Last Updated on May 17, 2023 by Admin
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) a Navaratna Company and India’s premier professional Electronics Company, under the Ministry of Defence, BEL Recruitment 2023 requires the following personnel on a contract basis for Bengaluru Complex.
BEL Recruitment 2023 for Project and Trainee Engineer-I.
Total no of vacancies – 428 Posts
- Project Engineer-I – 327 Posts
- Electronics – 164
- Mechanical – 106
- Computer Science – 47
- Electrical – 07
- Chemical – 01
- Engineering – 02
- Trainee Engineer-I – 101 Posts
- Electronics – 100
- Engineering – 01
B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc (4-year course) Engineering degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University / Institution / College with 55% and above for General/EWS/OBC candidates & Pass Class for SC/ST/PwBD Candidates.
The candidates should have relevant post qualifications and Industrial experience. Experience in IP Networking, , Helpdesk Management is desirable. Experience in IT Infrastructure Projects/ IP Networking / Data Centre Projects/CCTV Projects/Sensors based IOT Projects / any IP enabled Electronic / Software product Installation, Configuration, Maintenance or Product Support services are preferred.
Project Engineers-I: Upper age limit is 32 years
How to Apply
- Candidates who are desirous of applying for the above posts indicated in the advertisement may apply online by clicking the link provided against the advertisement and clicking on https://jobapply.in/bel2023maybng The last date to submit online applications is 18.05.2023.
- Candidates are required to read all the instructions given in the advertisement and enter all information correctly in the online application form and verify the same before submission, as changes shall not be permitted after submission of the application form.
- In case a candidate submits more than one application for the same post, the application
against which the bank challan is deposited shall only be considered. Further, if a candidate
submits two applications with bank challan for the same posts, the application with the latest
registration number shall only be considered.
- If candidates are employed in BEL, they shall submit prior intimation to their respective
- Candidates who are already working as Project Engineers / Trainee Engineers in one of the
Units of BEL are not eligible to apply to the lateral posts. However, candidates who are
working as Trainee Engineers and are fulfilling the eligibility criteria as per the advertisement
can apply for the post of Project Engineer-I.
- Project Engineer – I Rs.400/- +18% GST
- Trainee Engineer – I Rs.150/- +18% GST
The last date to submit the online application is 18.05.2023
Kindly read the detailed notification before applying for BEL recruitment 2023.