Last Updated on August 14, 2022 by Admin
There are many advantages of taking online courses, such as taking a course on your own time, interacting with lecturers and classmates through virtual means, and getting certification at the end. This article is going to discuss the best AutoCAD courses for 2022. Join these Autocad online courses and some of the best AutoCAD online courses with certificates.
The Autocad courses offered in this article are for people looking for the most updated technology. These courses are for beginner, intermediate, and advanced learners.
They focus on 3D modeling, programming, rendering, and much more. Enroll in the below-mentioned online course to prove to potential employers that you’re up to the task by becoming an Autodesk Autocad Certified Professional.
Who are these courses for
- Anyone who wants to start using AutoCAD in their career & get paid for their AutoCAD skills.
- People who may have used AutoCAD before and would like to brush up
- People moving to AutoCAD from another drafting software type
- Newbies, amateurs, students, engineers, and any hobbyists or creative who want to create their drawings using AutoCAD.
Top Autocad Courses for 2022
Autocad courses are top-rated due to their high demand. There are many top-ranked Autocad courses that you can choose from. However, not all of them include the same features or provide the same level of instruction.
You should do a lot of research and make sure that you choose the right course for your skill level. We have come up with the following top seven Autocad online courses for 2022.
#1. The complete AutoCAD 2018-21 course
A complete course for learning AutoCAD from scratch to a professional level
What you will learn:
- Make and edit their own AutoCAD Drawings, Plans, and Layouts
- Prepare for the AutoCAD certification exams
- Work with projects like floor plans, circuit diagrams, and mechanical drafting
- New features of AutoCAD 2019, 20, and 2021 version
This is the only course you will ever need to learn AutoCAD from scratch.
Major Highlights of The Course:
- Most comprehensive AutoCAD course online with 184 video lectures
- All lesson files included for download
- Self-assessment quizzes and Practice drawings at the end of every section
- 150 AutoCAD command list and AutoCAD quizzes eBook included
- New features of AutoCAD 2018, 19, 20, and 2021 versions included
- Taught by certified AutoCAD professional
- Extra practice drawings and projects at the end of the course
- An overview of AutoCAD for Mac is included
- Auto-generated closed captioning in more than 6 languages (generated by Udemy)
- Best Civil Engineering Software Updated List 2022
- The complete AutoCAD 2022 Online Course
- AutoCAD Interview Questions | AutoCAD Free Online Practice Test
- How to become AutoCAD Certified Professional [2022 Updated Guide]
#2. Autodesk Certified Professional: AutoCAD for Design and Drafting Exam Prep
Course Offered by: Autodesk
- Flexible deadlines
- Reset deadlines following your schedule.
- Shareable Certificate
- Earn a Certificate upon completion
- 100% online
- Start instantly and learn at your schedule.
- Advanced Level
- 17 hours to complete
- Language: English
About the Autodesk Certified Professional:
AutoCAD for Design and Drafting exam is the recognized standard for measuring your skills and knowledge in AutoCAD. Certification at this level demonstrates a comprehensive skill set that allows individuals to stand out in a competitive professional environment.
This experience typically comes from working with the software regularly for at least two years, equivalent to approximately 400 hours (minimum) – 1200 hours (recommended) of real-world Autodesk software experience.
Ready to take the exam? Schedule to take the exam online or find a testing center near you on pearsonvue.com/autodesk.
Looking for more skill-building courses? Check out Autodesk’s additional learning resources to help with your learning journey: https://www.autodesk.com/learning
What you will learn:
- Draw and organize objects, use advanced editing functions, and draw accurately using the User Coordinate System.
- Create and manage your layouts, outputs, and printings, and use annotation techniques like markup tools, hatch and fill multileader, and dimensions.
- Perform drawing management techniques, use blocks for efficiency, and control external reference and underlay files.
- Demonstrate the skills and knowledge required for taking the Autodesk Certified Professional: AutoCAD for Design and Drafting exam.
#3. AutoCAD 2021/2022 Complete Course
Learn to use AutoCAD quickly & professionally by creating as you learn
Are you frustrated trying to teach yourself AutoCAD?! This course will soon allow you to start using AutoCAD and getting paid for your AutoCAD skills.
Whether you’re brand new to AutoCAD or have played around with it but need more guidance, this course will help you feel confident and comfortable using the industry-standard CAD application.
What you’ll learn:
- You will be able to add AutoCAD to your CV
- You will be able to start earning money from your AutoCAD Skills.
- Feel comfortable using AutoCAD to create your building layouts from scratch.
- Navigate AutoCAD 2021 like a pro.
- Communicate your Building designs & Alterations for business or leisure.
- Learn the basic skills of AutoCAD: shapes, text, modification, layers, and dimensions.
- Master advanced AutoCAD tools and techniques such as XRef’s and layout tools.
- Export your projects for print or to a PDF.
- Make your ideas come to life.
- Create your floorplans.
- Draw existing floorplans from measured surveys.
- Take hand drawings and recreate them using AutoCAD.
- Import PDF files and convert them to AutoCAD.
- Create multiple views and layouts from one model.
- Understand the difference between Paper Space & Model Space.
- Understand the difference between the WCS & UCS.
- Have an understanding of coordinates and how they are used in CAD software.
- Able to load in other drawing files to use as External References.
- Be ready to move on to more advanced AutoCAD subjects such as 3D Modelling.
- 15 Best BIM Software [2022 Updated BIM Software List]
- AutoCAD vs. SOLIDWORKS: which CAD software is right for you?
- Autodesk Revit Software Online Tutorials and Courses [2022 Updated]
- Best Civil Engineering Software Updated List 2022
#4. A complete course in AutoCAD: 2D and 3D
For Architects, Engineers, and Designers
This course contains a detailed explanation of AutoCAD commands and their applications to solve drafting and design problems. Every command is thoroughly explained with the help of examples and illustrations. This makes it easy for users to understand the functions and applications in the drawing.
After going through this course, you will be able to use AutoCAD commands to make a drawing, dimension a drawing, apply constraints, insert texts and blocks, create 3D objects, generate drafting views of the model, 3d print a model, use CAD Standards, and advanced applications in AutoCAD software.
What you’ll learn:
- The AutoCAD 2020 course on Udemy contains a detailed explanation of AutoCAD commands and their applications to solve drafting and design problems.
- In this course, every AutoCAD command is thoroughly explained with the help of examples and illustrations. This makes it easy for the users to understand the functions of the tools and their applications in the drawing.
- After finishing this course, the user will be able to use AutoCAD commands to make a drawing, dimension a drawing, apply constraints to sketches, insert symbols, and create text, blocks, and dynamic blocks.
- The course also covers basic drafting and design concepts such as dimensioning principles and assembly drawings that equip the users with the essential drafting skills to solve the drawing problems in AutoCAD.
- In this video course, you will also learn about DWG Compare, Save to Web & Mobile, and Shared Views which will enhance the usability of the software.
#5. Autocad Tutorials & Online Courses
AutoCAD Knowledge Webinar Series
Learn autocad from product experts
AutoCAD Knowledge webinars are regular online tutorial series hosted by the Autodesk AutoCAD Product Experts to help users learn AutoCAD and create innovative 2D and 3D designs through interactive live webinars or on-demand tutorials.
Types of AutoCAD tutorial topics:
- AutoCAD Basic features (such as dimensions, reuse content, layers)
- AutoCAD Advanced features (such as dynamic blocks, 3D workflows, point clouds)
- AutoCAD Tips and Tricks
- What’s New in AutoCAD
- How to troubleshoot common AutoCAD errors
- AutoCAD Industry Toolsets
Information on upcoming webinars will be posted here once available. Stay tuned for more on the next session!
#6. The Complete AutoCad 2020 2D+3D Course
Learn AutoCAD 2020 From Professional AutoCad Trainer (AutoCad 2020 Project-Based Training Both In 2D And 3D)
This course is the AutoCAD 2020 Complete 2D+3D learning package which contains almost all of the topics that you will ever need to work with this software. The course is designed for the beginner as well as Advance Level users.
What you will learn:
- Make and edit their own Auto Cad Drawings, Plans, and Layouts
- Differnet Commands 2d and 3D
- Modifying Object
- Working With Layers
- Working With Dimensions.
- Working With Text.
- How to Create Tables.
- How to Create Blocks.
- How to Create Dynamic Blocks.
- Printing And Plotting.
- Complete Practice Projects 2d Civil Mechanical.
- Work with projects like floor plans and mechanical drafting.
- 3D Modeling And Rendering.
- Different Commands In 3D
- Complete Project In 3D (Civil)
#7. The Ultimate AutoCAD Training Bundle
Master AutoCAD & Improve Your 2D CAD and Drafting Skills with 12 Hours of Training Across 3 AutoCAD Courses.
Course Fees: $19.99
This AutoCAD course will help beginners, and CAD professionals confidently get up and running in AutoCAD. It will help advanced cad drafters to improve their skill set and perform effectively in their jobs.
Through this AutoCAD training, you will learn how to effectively use AutoCAD’s different drafting and modeling tools.
- Access 3 courses & 12 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to install AutoCAD & understand its user interface and essential tools
- Understand solid modeling & creating 3D structures
- Get a deeper understanding of the AutoCAD features which will help you to prepare effective 2D designs
Note: Software not included
An initiative by IIT IIM Graduates, eduCBA is a leading global provider of skill-based education addressing the needs of over 500,000 members across over 40 countries. Their unique step-by-step online learning model and excellent more than 1600 courses prepared by top-notch professionals from the industry help participants achieve their goals successfully.
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web & mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: all levels
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit only), 8.1 (32-bit & 64-bit), or 7 SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Processor: 2.5 GHz (3+ GHz recommended)
- Memory: 8 GB (16GB recommended)
- Disk space: 6.0 GB
- Display: 1920 x 1080 resolution with True Color
AutoCAD is in high demand because it is one of the most widely used CAD software programs. You will find it listed as a prerequisite to employment in any architectural or engineering role. The job prospects are better for anyone with proven technical skills and experience with computer-aided design systems. You can also explore the various top rated AutoCad and design courses offered on Domestika, one of the best online learning platform.
This career is likely to be very sensitive to changes within the economy tied to construction and manufacturing. Kindly take the above-listed courses to master the designing and drafting skills.