Last Updated on June 30, 2022 by Admin
Union public service commission (UPSC Recruitment) Invites online applications for recruitment of the following posts.
The Union Public Service Commission, commonly abbreviated as UPSC, is India’s premier central recruitment agency for the recruitment of all the Group ‘A’ officers under the Government of India.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 for various Posts.
Total no of Posts – 24 Posts
- Scientific Officer (Physical Rubber Plastic Textile) – 01 Post
- Assistant Mining Geologist – 21 Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) – 02 Posts
- Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or *equivalent. *AMIE (Section A & B) of the Institution of Engineers (India). (Civil).
- Masters’ Degree in Geology or Applied Geology from a Recognised University or Institution.
- Master’s Degree in Physics or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Chemical Engineering or Degree in Textile Technology or Degree in Rubber Technology or Degree in Plastic Technology or Degree in Polymer and Rubber Technology or Degree in Chemical Technology from a recognized University or institute.
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty-five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of the SBI or by using a visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How to Apply
Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
Candidates must upload the documents/certificates in support of all the claims made by them in the application like Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification(s), etc., or any other information, separately against each claim in pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 1 MB for the respective aforesaid modules and 2 MB for the “UPLOAD OTHER DOCUMENT” module and is legible when a printout is taken.
For that purpose, the applicant may scan the documents/certificates in a 200 dpi grey scale. Documents like Pay Slip, Resume, Appointment Letter, Relieving Letter, Un-signed Experience Certificate, etc. must not be uploaded in the Document Upload Module
THE CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) THROUGH THE ORA WEBSITE IS 23:59 HRS ON 30.06.2022.
THE LAST DATE FOR PRINTING OF COMPLETELY SUBMITTED ONLINE APPLICATION IS UPTO 23:59 HRS ON 01.07.2022.