Last Updated on February 1, 2023 by Admin
Union public service commission (UPSC Recruitment) Invites online applications for recruitment of the following posts.
The Union Public Service Commission, commonly abbreviated as UPSC, is India’s premier central recruitment agency for recruiting all Group ‘A’ officers under the Government of India.
UPSC Recruitment 2023 for various Posts.
Total no of Posts – 52 Posts
- Deputy Commissioner (Horticulture) – 01 Post
- Assistant Director (Toxicology) – 01 Post
- Rubber Production Commissioner – 01 Post
- Scientist ‘B’ (Non-Destructive) – 01 Post
- Scientific Officer (Electrical) – 01 Post
- Fisheries Research Investigation Officer – 01 Post
- Assistant Director of Census Operations (Technical) – 06 Posts
- Assistant Director (IT) – 04 Posts
- Scientist ‘B’ (Toxicology) – 01 Post
- Scientist ‘B’ (Civil Engineering) – 09 Posts
- Junior Translation Officer – 76 Posts
- Deputy Legislative Counsel (Hindi Branch) – 03 Posts
- Assistant Engineer Grade-I – 04 Posts
- Senior Scientific Officer – 02 Posts
- Master’s Degree in Horticulture or Agriculture or Botany with specialization in horticulture or equivalent. Minimum ten years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science or Master in Pharmacology or Toxicology. Minimum 03 years relevant experience.
- A Post Graduate Degree in Botany or Agriculture
- Master’s Degree in Physics. A minimum 01-year experience.
- Master’s Degree in Physics or Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. A minimum 01-year experience.
- Master’s Degree in Statistics or Operational Research or Population Sciences or Demography or Mathematical Statistics or Applied Statistics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering. Minimum 03 years relevant experience.
- Bachelor of Engineering or Associate Member of Institution of Engineers (AMIE)* or Engineering Degree in Mining, or Mechanical or Drilling.
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- There is no fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates, and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
- Fee once paid, shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
The age limit for the post has been given in the advertisement. For certain age concessions admissible to various categories, please go through the instruction regarding Concessions & relaxation.
How to Apply
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Candidates must upload the documents/certificates in support of all the claims made by them in the application like, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification(s) etc. or any other information, separately against each claim in pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 1 MB for the respective aforesaid modules and 2 MB for the “UPLOAD OTHER DOCUMENT” module and is legible when a printout taken. For that purpose, the applicant may scan the documents/certificates in 200 dpi grey scale. Documents like Pay Slip, Resume, Appointment Letter, Relieving Letter, Un-signed Experience Certificate etc. must not be uploaded in the Document Upload Module:-
a) Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating Date of Birth in support of claim of age. Where date of birth is not available in certificate/mark sheets, issued by concerned Educational Boards, School leaving certificate indicating Date of Birth (in case of Tamil Nadu& Kerala).
b) Degree/Diploma certificate as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of Degree/Diploma certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years.
c) Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement.
d) Certificate(s) in the prescribed proforma from the Head(s) of Organization(s)/Department(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month & year) indicating the basic pay and consolidated pay. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s). Experience Certificate should be issued in the prescribed format relevant to the post. Experience certificate not in prescribed proforma but containing all the details as mentioned above would be considered on merits by the Commission.
- CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO FILL THEIR CORRECT AND ACTIVE E-MAIL ADDRESSES IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION AS ALL CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE MADE BY THE COMMSSION THROUGH E-MAIL ONLY. INTERVIEW SCHEDULE AND REQUIREMENTS CONCERNING COPIES OF CERTIFCATES TO BE SUBMITTED IN RESPECT OF CLAIMS MADE IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION WILL BE E-MAILED IN DUE
COURSE TO THE CANDIDATES IN THEIR REGISTERED E-MAIL ID AND WILL ALSO BE POSTED ON THE WEBSITE OF THE COMMISSION
- ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATIONS (ORA) ARE INVITED FOR DIRECT RECRUITMENT BY SELECTION THROUGH WEBSITE http://www.upsconline.nic.in TO THE ABOVE POSTS FROM 14-01-2023.
- THE CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) THROUGH THE ORA WEBSITE IS 23:59 HRS ON 02.02.2023.
- THE LAST DATE FOR PRINTING OF COMPLETELY SUBMITTED ONLINE APPLICATION IS UPTO 23:59 HRS ON 03.02.2023