Last Updated on August 9, 2022 by Admin
NHDC Limited (A Joint Venture of NHPC Limited & Government of M.P.), a Public Sector Undertaking invites application from eligible candidates who are domicile of Madhya Pradesh for undergoing one-year apprenticeship training for the year 2022-23 under Apprentices Act, 1961 in the trades mentioned below for NHDC Recruitment 2022.
NHDC Recruitment 2022 for Apprenticeship.
Total Vacancies: 08 Posts
Post details includes Trade/Discipline wise vacancy Details for the Post.
- Electrician – 07 Posts
- Fitter – 01 Post
Passed ITI in relevant discipline (Two Years) from any recognized Institute/Board of Technical Education.
- Minimum : 18 Years
- Maximum : 30 Years
How to Apply
- The candidate must go through the Terms & conditions as mentioned in the Notification.
- The candidate must have a valid Aadhar number, Mobile number & E-mail ID before applying for Apprenticeship. ITI Passed candidates should register themselves on Apprenticeship portal at https://apprenticeshipindia.org and apply through this portal.
- The candidate has to take print out of registration/applied at portal and send along with all self-attested copies of essential and educational qualifications, all relevant marksheets and certificates, category/sub category certificate(s) viz SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD (as applicable), Domicile Certificate, Document certifying member of Project Affected Family (PAF), copy of Aadhar card, Pan Card etc. at the below mentioned address by Speed post/ Registered post/ By-hand till 16/08/2022 (5:00 p.m.) :-
Deputy General Manager (HR),
Omkareshwar Power Station,
NHDC Limited, Administrative Building,
Urja Vihar Parisar, Siddhwarkut,
Distt. Khandwa (M.P.) 450 554
- Starting date of application : 12.07.2022
- Closing date of application : 10.08.2022 (5:00 p.m.)