Last Updated on February 7, 2020 by Admin
NEEPCO Recruitment 2020, North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited is a Schedule–‘A’ “Mini Ratna” Category-I Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Government of India. The Corporation is engaged in planning, designing & executing power projects of hydro,thermal& Solar and entering into Wind Energy Projects. NEEPCO Jobs 2020 proposes to engage 46(Forty-six) apprentices under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 for a period of one-year apprenticeship training in the following trades for its different Plants/Projects/ Establishments:
NEEPCO Recruitment 2020 for Technician & Trade Apprentice
Post details of NEEPCO Jobs 2020
- Read detail advertisement and instructions before filling up the online application form.
- No Application Fee is required.
- Documents related to Essential Qualification such as Pass Certificate, all Marksheet, Trade Certificate, Trade License, Age Proof (HSLC Certificate or Birth Certificate), Caste/PwD Certificate, etc.need to uploaded online.
- Candidates who have already undergone such type of training/experience of one year or more are not eligible to undergo the training as per the Apprenticeship Act.
- Candidates still pursuing their course or are waiting for the final result need not apply.
- For information about apprentices act, apprenticeship training Log in to www.apprenticeship.gov.inNo TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for Selection Test (if any) or reporting for a training program.
- Candidates are advised to keep their registered e-mail ID active for receiving advices, viz. call letters/advice, etc.till the declaration of results.Online submission of application will be closedon28thFebruary, 2020
Closing of online registration of application – 28-02-2020(Friday)
Last date of receipt of filled up application form along with testimonials and documents – 09-03-2020(Monday)