Last Updated on September 13, 2022 by Admin
HPCL Recruitment looking to hire dynamic and aspiring candidates with B.Sc, M.Sc, Diploma, PG Diploma (as mentioned under Sl.No 2 Educational qualification of Advertisement) as FIXED TERM PROJECT ASSOCIATES on Fixed Term basis at HP Green R&D Centre, Bengaluru. Interested candidates are advised to apply online in the prescribed format. Terms of reference and other details regarding engagement of Project Associates on fixed term basis are enumerated.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is a Maharatna Company and S&P Global Platts Top
250 Global Energy Company with Annual Gross Sales of Rs 3,72,642 crore and Profit after Tax ofRs 6,383 crore during FY 2021-22. HPCL has a strong presence in Refining & Marketing of petroleum products in the country
HPCL Recruitment 2022 for Fixed Term Project Associates.
Post Name – Fixed Term Project Associates
- To assist Scientists carrying out research project(s).
- Prepare samples for establishing methods of analysis & carrying out routine analysis related to the assigned project(s).
- Monitoring batch reactions for optimizing reaction conditions
- Running pilot plants in shifts.
- Carryout any other job(s) assigned by the reporting scientists/Officers.
28 years or below as on 15th August, 2022, Age relaxation for OBC (Non Creamy layer) SC/ST/PWD
candidates will be applicable as per the Government Directives.
- MSc/BSc in Chemistry, Chemistry -Material Science, Microbiology/ Biosciences/ Biotechnology
- Diploma/PG Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Chemical Technology/Petroleum Refining
- An all-inclusive stipend of Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 50,000/- per month depending on qualification & experience,
is payable. This includes HRA, Accident Insurance, Medical Insurance, etc. the company does not provide
any transport facility for commuting to office.
- However, there is a sharing bus facility which has to be availed by the PROJECT ASSOCIATEs on pay and use basis. Breakfast and lunch facilities are provided at the office premises for which a nominal monthly lump sum amount will be deducted. The premium towards Insurances will be deducted from the stipend. As part of the discharge of their duties they may be required to travel to other locations. Work related travel expenses will be separately reimbursed as per the entitlements
How to Apply for HPCL Recruitment 2022
- Login to http://hindustanpetroleum.com/hpcareers and click on current openings . Visit Fixed Term Project Associates, R&D Centre, Bengaluru. Read all the instructions given on the website carefully. Candidates should keep scanned copy of Passport size photo (in jpg/gif format less than 50 kb) and Soft copy of the detailed CV (including brief description of PhD topic in case of PhD candidates) ready before filling online application form.
- Fill in the online application form with all the relevant details carefully (details once submitted
cannot be modified). Upload Scan copy of your latest passport size photograph and Detailed CV.
- Upon completion, submit the online application by clicking the Submit button at the bottom of the page You will get a system generated unique 12 Digit Application / Reference No. Please note that this Application / Reference No. is important and will be required for all future references throughout the
- Candidates are advised to take a Printout of the Online Application Form, affix his/her recent passport
size photograph, put his/her signature at the space provided and keep with him/ her safely for future reference. Candidates are not required to submit hard copy of the application form to HPCL.
- Candidates with multiple applications for same discipline are liable to be rejected.
- The details filled in the online application form will be considered final and no changes will be entertained w.r.t. personal/ any other details, later on.
- Commencement of online application 15 August, 2022
- Last date of online application by candidates 15 September, 2022
Kindly check the detailed job notification and apply for the HPCL Recruitment 2022.