Last Updated on September 16, 2023 by Admin
HPCL Recruitment – invites talented & motivated candidates looking for exciting career opportunities in the energy sector and willing to contribute towards India’s energy future by being part of our growth journey.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the following vacancies ONLINE.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) was established on July 15, 1974. HPCL is a Maharatna
Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) with the highest ever annual Gross sales of Rs. 4,66,192 Crore during FY 2022-23.
HPCL achieved the highest-ever sales volume of 43.4 MMT and processed 19.09 million tonnes of crude during 2022-23 with 107% of refinery capacity utilization and achieved the highest-ever pipeline thruput of 23.25 MMT during the year.
HPCL enjoys over 19.2% market share in India and has a strong presence in Refining & Marketing petroleum
products in the country.
HPCL Recruitment 2023 for Officers.
Table of Contents
Total no of vacancies – 266 Posts
- Mechanical Engineer – 57 Posts
- Electrical Engineer – 16 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineer – 36 Posts
- Civil Engineer – 18 Posts
- Chemical Engineer – 43 Posts
- Senior Officer – City Gas Distribution (CGD) Operations & Maintenance* – 10 Posts
- Senior Officer – LNG Business – 02 posts
- Senior Officer/ Assistant Manager – Biofuel Plant Operations – 01 Post
- Senior Officer/ Assistant Manager – CBG Plant Operations* – 01 Post
- Senior Officer – Sales* (Retail/ Lubes/ Direct Sales/LPG) – 30 Posts
- Senior Officer/Assistant Manager – NonFuel Business – 04 Posts
- Senior Officer – EV Charging Station Business* – 02 Posts
- Fire & Safety Officer – Mumbai Refinery – 02 Posts
- Fire & Safety Officer – Visakh Refinery – 06 Posts
- Quality Control (QC) Officers – 09 Posts
- Chartered Accountants – 16 Posts
- Law Officers – 05 Posts
- Law Officers – HR – 02 posts
- Medical Officer – 04 Posts
- General Manager (O/o Company Secretary – 01 Post
- Welfare Officer –Mumbai Refinery – 01 Post
- Maximum age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC & ST, 3 years for OBCNC, 10 years for PwBD (UR),
13 years for PwBD (OBCNC) and 15 years for PwBD (SC/ST) candidates
- 4-year full-time regular engineering course in Mechanical, Instrumentation, Civil, and Chemical Engineering.
- Full-time MBA or PGDM with specialization in Sales/ Marketing.
- Full-time regular BE/ B Tech in Fire Engineering or Fire & Safety Engineering.
- 2 years full-time regular M.Sc. In Chemistry (Analytical / Physical /Organic/ Inorganic).
- 3 -years full-time course in law after graduation or 5 years course in law after 12th Standard
- Graduation in any discipline AND Diploma in Social Science recognized by State Government of Maharashtra
How to Apply for HPCL Recruitment 2023
- Online Application will be accepted from 0900 hrs on 18th August 2023 till 2359 hrs on 18th September
- Candidates are requested to apply online only on www.hindustanpetroleum.com Careers → Current
Openings, after reading detailed advertisement. No other mean / mode of the application shall be
- Applications with incomplete / wrong particulars or not in the prescribed format will not be considered.
- The email id and mobile number provided in online application should remain valid for at least one
year. Candidates must use proper e-mail ids created in their names. Applications with pseudo / fake
email ids will attract appropriate action under the law.
- All the details given in the online form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
- In the event of submission of incomplete application along with application fees for reasons
whatsoever, his / her candidature will stand cancelled and Application fee will be forfeited. No further
communication/ consideration on the same shall be entertained.
- Candidates will be required to submit documentary evidence of eligibility during the shortlisting/
selection process within stipulated time as advised by HPCL. Any mismatch in name, qualification,
other criteria’s of documents from the data given in application form will lead to disqualification at any
- CBT/ Interviews for different positions may be conducted on the same day/ different venues for all
- Any request for change of venue/ date for CBT / interviews will not be entertained.plication Number is important and will be required for all future references throughout the selection process. Take a printout of the Online Application Form, affix a recent color passport-size photograph (same photograph as uploaded in the online application), sign in the space provided for signature, and keep it safe for future reference.
- The application fees is applicable for all positions.
- SC, ST & PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- UR, OBCNC and EWS candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Amount of ₹1180/- +
payment gateway charges if any (Application fee of ₹1000/- + GST@18% i.e. ₹180/- + payment
gateway charges if applicable).
- Payment Mode: Debit / Credit card/ UPI/ Net Banking: On paying application fee online, the payment
status will automatically change to “Your Transaction is successfully completed”, on successful receipt
- All the candidates must ensure that the payment status is “Completed” as the transaction will be
considered “incomplete” in case of any other payment status. Once the payment is done, candidates
are required to take print of acknowledgment of payment and preserve the same for future reference.
- No other mode of payment than those mentioned above will be accepted.
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Also, chargeback cannot
be claimed for any reason.
- The fee being paid is only towards the submission of application and does not in any way guarantee
issuance of interview call letter etc
- Commencement of online application: 18th August 2023
- Last date of online application:18th September 2023
Kindly check the detailed job notification and apply for the HPCL Recruitment 2023.