Last Updated on February 17, 2024 by Admin
Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) invites applications from Indian Nationals for appointment to the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee in various disciplines/cadres. Eligible & Interested candidates are required to apply online on HCL’s website. Schedule of the opening & closing date for submitting online application is as under.
HCL Recruitment 2024 for Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET).
Advt. No. Estt. /1/2019/2023-24
Table of Contents
No of Vacancies
Total no vacancies – 40 Posts
Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Mining – 06 Posts
- Geology – 05 Posts
- Electrical – 08 Posts
- Instrumentation – 01 Posts
- Civil – 05 Posts
- Mechanical – 11 Posts
- System – 04 Posts
- Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Mining Engineering.
- Post-graduation (full-time) in Geology from a recognized Indian University/Institution.
- Full-time Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Technology (Electrical).
- Full-time Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Technology (Instrumentation /Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Communication).
- Full-time Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Full-time Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Mining Machinery.
- Full-time Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Technology (Information Technology / Computer Science) or MBA with specialization in Systems /IT or MCA.
Maximum Age required as on 01/01/2024 for the post of Graduate Engineer
Trainee is 28 years.
The General, OBC & EWS Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application processing fee of Rs.500/- (Five Hundred Only), and all other candidates are exempted from paying fees including PwBDs.
The application processing fee plus applicable Bank charges shall be paid by the applicant using the Payment Gateway / NEFT Online Transfer through HCL’s website only. No other form of remittance shall be accepted.
How to Apply
- To apply for the posts of Graduate Engineer Trainee, candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria must register themselves on HCL website (www.hindustancopper.com) under career section (on the link provided for online application on the page).
- Before filling the online application, candidates are advised to carefully read the instructions contained in “How to fill the Online Application form” provided on the website. They may click on the ‘Career’ button to get the instruction for online application submission.
- It is mandatory to put in all the relevant information such as GATE 2021 / GATE 2022/ GATE-2023 Registration Number as mentioned on GATE Admit Card of the candidate, qualifying degree details, percentage of marks, GATE Marks out of 100 as given in GATE score card, email address and mobile no., address for correspondence, soft copy of scanned photograph and signature (JPEG) to complete
the online application process and get the Application number. Therefore, applicants are advised to keep such information ready before applying online.
- The exact percentage of marks should be mentioned in qualification table and rounding off of marks should not be done.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates should print the Computer-Generated Online Application and the Acknowledgement Slip and keep a copy for their reference and records. Copy of Online Application and Acknowledgment Slip need to be submitted at the time document verification.
- Since all the applications will be screened based on the data furnished in the online application and without any documentary evidence/proof, the candidate should ensure that they meet all the prescribed eligibility criteria and other conditions as mentioned in this advertisement.
- Candidates should note that the details provided by them in their application form are taken on their face value and the onus of proving the correctness and authenticity of the same as and when required lies with the applicant
You Might be Interested
- Construction Management In Australia: Courses and Universities
- What Is Chemical Engineering and Why You Should Look Into It
- Project Management Career: A Complete Guide for 2022
- Civil Engineering Career – A Guide To Start Your Construction Career In 2022
Important Dates for HCL Recruitment
- Opening date for submission of online application – 29/01/2024 (11.00 AM Onwards)
- Last date of submission of online application – 19/02/2024 (Till Midnight)