Last Updated on April 18, 2023 by Admin
GE Renewable Energy is a French wind turbine maker division of General Electric headquartered in Paris, France focusing on the production of energy from renewable sources. Its portfolio of products includes wind (onshore and offshore), hydroelectric, and solar (concentrated and photovoltaic) power generating solutions. It is the world’s largest wind turbine manufacturer. Apply for the GE Renewable Energy Latest Jobs on its career page. GE Renewable Energy was created in 2015, combining the wind power assets GE purchased from Alstom with those previously owned by GE and operated under the Power & Water division.
GE Renewable Energy Job openings May 2022
Kindly check the job details and apply online for the below-mentioned open positions in GE Renewable Energy.
Project Plant Engineer, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Summary GE Renewable – Grid Integration product line is globally recognized for designing, manufacturing, and delivering customized High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) solutions for utilities worldwide. With over 130 years of pioneering experience, GE offers two HVDC technologies, Line Commutated Converters (LCC) and Voltage Source Converters (VSC), to support a broad range of applications and are deployable in different schemes including overhead line (point to point), back-to-back, submarine/land cable and offshore.
Every HVDC solution is tailored and designed based on a project-by-project assessment of the customers’ individual requirements, whether it’s for connecting offshore wind generation, long-distance power transmission, or energy trading between independent networks.
Within this cross-centers and multicultural organization, the design engineer is responsible to design optimized HVDC substation layouts that integrate all the required equipment considering their installation, operation, and maintenance constraints. You can intervene either during Intent To Order (tender) and/or Order To Remittance stages (projects). You will report directly to your regional’s Team Leader and functionally to the Project Plant Leaders. Job Description
- Design, preparation, and review of indoor/outdoor equipment layout includes general arrangement, civil interface/civil guides drawing, and installation (erection) drawings for AIS/GIS High voltage substations.
- Define and review the electrical/maintenance clearances for indoor/outdoor substation areas.
- Design, preparation, and review of cable trenches, cable tray/ladder and conduits routing for overall substation.
- Design optimized substation & buildings layouts integrating all the required equipment considering their installation, operation, and maintenance constraints
- Support the Civil/building services team in preparation of HVA/C ducts routing layout, fire protection/alarms etc. related drawing.
- Prepare design specification of HV/MV connectors, conductors, Insulator and support project lead in producing procurement inquiry packages (RFQ).
- Support conversion of project contractual documents into function’s engineering requirements.
- Support answers to client, partners & suppliers technical queries related to your function.
- Support projects design and gate reviews related to your function.
- Support continuous improvement within function/engineering discipline.
Qualifications And Skills
- A bachelor’s degree in electrical/mechanical engineering or related discipline
- Strong knowledge on High Voltage substation international standards & guidelines (IEC, IEEE, CIGRE, etc.) and related equipment
- Proficient with Autodesk CAD tools Revit, BIM360 etc.
- Good understanding of onshore civil engineering and offshore platform design and requirements
- Basic knowledge on contract and project management, Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC), or Engineering equipment package (EEP) type
- Analytical mind, rigorous and commitment
- Professional English spoken and written
Other Similar Job openings
Services Specialist – On-Site Services
Manufacturing Team Leader 2 – Production
Advanced Engineer, PE
For more details on the positions and to apply online visit https://jobs.gecareers.com/
Company Website: https://www.ge.com/renewableenergy/
- Everything you need to know about Renewable Energy
- What are Green Jobs? Guide to Green Careers for 2022
- All you want to know about Green Building and Green Construction
- 12 Innovations in Green Construction Technology Happening Today
- Indian Green Building Council Accredited Professional Examination (IGBC AP) 2022
- Sustainability Consultant Job Description and Salary Details
- The State of Sustainable Construction in 2022
- Construction Management Career: A Complete Guide for 2022
- Project Management Career &: A Complete Guide for 2022