Last Updated on November 30, 2023 by Admin
Electronics Corporation of India Limited is a leading Schedule-A Public Sector Enterprise (under Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India) engaged in the area of Strategic Electronics with thrust on innovation & indigenization. ECIL operates in strategic sectors like Nuclear, Defence, Aerospace, Information Technology, Telecom, Network & Homeland Security, CBRN and e-Governance. ECIL pioneered a number of products and technologies include Solid State Television, Digital Computer, Cockpit Voice Recorders, Electronic Voting Machines, Programmable Logic Controllers, Earth Station and Deep Space Network Antennas. It has close collaboration with national R&D laboratories as well as Academic Institutes and has been involved in the projects of national importance.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited is looking for dynamic, experienced and result oriented personnel purely on a fixed tenure basis, for a period of One Year (extendable up to four years including the initial term, depending on project requirements & satisfactory performance of the candidate) to work for various Business Verticals across the country.
ECIL Walk-In 2023 for Project Engineer and Technical Officer.
Table of Contents
Total no of vacancies – 33 Posts
- Project Engineer – 11 Posts
- Technical Officer – 22 Posts
Date – 08/12/2023 (Friday)
Venue – Corporate Learning & Development Centre, Nalanda Complex, TIFR Road, Electronics Corporation of India Limited, ECIL Post, Hyd-62
- 10th Class Certificate or School leaving certificate as Date of birth proof
- Documents in support of Qualification i.e. Diploma/BE/B.Tech (Certificate & Marks sheet)
- 20% of aggregate percentage in B.Tech./B.E
3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST; Candidates belonging to PwBD category, having minimum 40% disability or more will get 10 more years relaxation in addition to the relaxation applicable to the categories mentioned above. Further, the upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989.
- The incumbent for ‘Project Engineer on Contract’ post is eligible to a consolidated amount of ₹ 40,000 / month for 1st year, ₹ 45,000 / month for 2nd year, ₹ 50,000 / month for 3rd year & ₹ 55,000 / month
for 4th year along with a lump sum amount of ₹ 12,000 (₹ 3,600 towards Medical Insurance upon
submission of proof & remaining balance for attire allowances after finishing at least 6 months term
from date of joining) during initial stint.
- For ‘Technical Officer on Contract’ post, a consolidated amount of ₹ 25,000 / month for 1st year, ₹
28,000 / month for 2nd year, ₹ 31,000 / month for 3rd & 4th year;
Alongside the mentioned consolidated amount, the selected candidate will be eligible for other
benefits such as Reimbursement of premium paid towards Medical Insurance, Company PF, TA/DA
(while on official duty) & Paid Leave as per extant rules.
How to Attend
- Eligible candidates should open the below link and submit their credentials before appearing for WalkIn selections: https://forms.gle/qwV5PVhgNHh8yiLh6 (from 06/12/2023, 16.00 hrs. up to 08/12/2023 11.30 hrs.)
- After successful registration, candidate may download the Application Form from our website (www.ecil.co.in) and should report at 09.00 hrs. with duly filled in application form & resume along
with the following original certificates & a set of self-attested photocopies:
a. 10th Class certificate or School leaving certificate as Date of birth proof;
b. Documents in support of Qualification i.e. BE/B.Tech (Certificate & Marks sheet);
c. CGPA conversion certificate from institution/university;
d. Experience certificates from previous employment, clearly mentioning the duration (from & to dates) and post held. If candidate is currently in employment, a copy of Appointment Order & recent pay slips are to be produced without fail. Work experience indicated without supporting documents shall not be considered and is liable to be excluded while calculating the post-qualification tenure;
e. Category certificate (EWS/OBC/SC/ST), if applying against such reserved posts; In case of OBC, (not
older than a year from date of selection) with mandate mention of ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ clause.
f. Identity proof (Govt. issued only; Aadhar, Passport etc.) & recent p/p size color photograph;
g. A valid certificate with respect to Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD); Discharge certificate
in case of Ex-servicemen; Relevant certificate, if claiming age relaxation as candidate from J&K;
h. Registration closure time at the venue is 11.30 hrs. on 08/12/2023.