Last Updated on September 4, 2023 by Admin
Electronics Corporation of India Limited, ECIL Walk-In is looking for dynamic, experienced, and result-oriented personnel purely on a fixed tenure basis, for a period of One Year (extendable up to four years including the initial term, depending on project requirements & satisfactory performance of the candidate) to work for various Business Verticals across the country.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited is a leading Schedule-A Public Sector Enterprise (under the Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India) engaged in the area of Strategic Electronics with a thrust on innovation & indigenization. ECIL operates in strategic sectors like Nuclear, Defence, Aerospace, Information Technology, Telecom, Network and homeland Security, CBRN, and e-governance. ECIL pioneered a number of products and technologies including Solid State Television, Digital Computer, Cockpit Voice Recorders, Electronic Voting Machines, Programmable Logic Controllers, Earth Station, and Deep Space Network Antennas. It has close collaboration with national R&D laboratories as well as Academic Institutes and has been involved in projects of national importance.
ECIL Walk-In 2023 for Engineers and Officers.
Table of Contents
Total no of vacancies – 163 Posts
- Project Engineer
- Technical Officer
- Assistant Project Engineer
- 10th Class Certificate or School leaving certificate as Date of birth proof
- Documents in support of Qualification i.e. Diploma/BE/B.Tech (Certificate & Marks sheet)
3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST; Candidates belonging to the PwBD category, having a minimum 40% disability or more will get 10 more years of relaxation in addition to the relaxation applicable to the categories mentioned above. Further, the upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989.
- The incumbent for the ‘Project Engineer on Contract’ post is eligible to a consolidated amount of ₹ 40,000 /month for 1st year, ₹ 45,000 / month for 2nd year, ₹ 50,000 / month for 3rd year & ₹ 55,000 / month for
4th year along with a lump sum amount of ₹ 12,000 (₹ 3,600 towards Medical Insurance upon submission
of proof & remaining balance for attire allowances after finishing at least 6 months term from date of
joining) during the initial stint.
- For the ‘Technical Officer on Contract’ post, a consolidated amount of ₹ 25,000 / month for 1st year, ₹
28,000 / month for 2nd year, ₹ 31,000 / month for 3rd & 4th year;
- For ‘Assistant Project Engineer on Contract’ post, a consolidated amount of ₹ 24,500/month for 1st year,
₹ 26,950/month for 2nd year, ₹ 30,000 for 3rd & 4th year;
- Alongside the mentioned consolidated amount, the selected candidate will be eligible for other
benefits such as Reimbursement of premium paid towards Medical Insurance, Company PF, TA/DA
(while on official duty) & Paid Leave as per extant rules.
How to Attend
Eligible candidates may download the Application Form from our website (www.ecil.co.in) and should report at 09.00 hrs. with duly filled in application form & resume along with the following original certificates & a set of self-attested photocopies:
- 10th Class Certificate or School leaving certificate as Date of birth proof;
- Documents in support of Qualification i.e. Diploma/BE/B.Tech (Certificate & Marks sheet);
- CGPA conversion certificate from institution/university, if any;
- Experience certificates from previous employment, clearly mentioning the duration (from & to dates) and post held. If a candidate is currently in employment, a copy of the Appointment Order & recent pay slips are to be produced without fail. Work experience indicated without supporting documents shall not be considered and is liable to be excluded while calculating the post-qualification tenure;
- Category certificate (EWS/OBC/SC/ST), if applying against such reserved posts; In case of OBC, (not
older than a year from the date of selection) with the mandate mention of the ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ clause.
- Identity proof (Govt. issued only; Aadhar, Passport etc.) & recent p/p size color photograph;
- A valid certificate with respect to Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD); Discharge certificate
in case of Ex-servicemen; Relevant certificate, if claiming age relaxation as candidate from J&K; if any
Registration closure time at the venue is 11.30 hrs. on respective dates.