Last Updated on May 19, 2022 by Admin
NCRA Recruitment 2022 advertisement is on the lookout for suitably qualified candidates for the following positions.
The National Centre for Radio Astrophysics, Pune [NCRA] of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research [TIFR] (an autonomous institute under the umbrella of the Department of Atomic Energy of the Government of India) is an internationally reputed research institute.
NCRA–TIFR is located inside the Pune University Campus. Facilities operated by NCRA-TIFR include the Ooty Radio Telescope (ORT) and the Giant Metrewave Radio Telescope (GMRT). Located about 80 KM north of Pune, GMRT is the world’s largest radio telescope at meter wavelengths.
NCRA Recruitment 2022 for Multiple Posts.
No of Vacancies
The total no of vacancies is 11 Posts
Post Details for NCRA Recruitment 2022 are given below and to apply online click on the below links.
Qualification for NCRA Recruitment 2022
- Full-time BE/ B. Tech in Electronics and Communication / Electronics from a recognized university with at least 60% aggregate marks.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Graduate from a recognized university.
- Knowledge of typing & use of personal computers and applications.
You Might be Interested
- List of The Best Construction Companies In Bengaluru
- 30 Best Construction Companies in Mumbai
- List of Top Construction Companies In Delhi to Start A Career As Civil Engineer
- Top Civil Engineering and Construction Companies in Gujarat, India
- Best Construction Companies in Ahmedabad Gujarat [2022 Updated List]
How to Apply for NCRA Recruitment 2022
Candidates are encouraged to apply online at … . Those who cannot apply online, can submit a hard copy in the prescribed format, in a sealed cover super-scribing the post applied for on the envelope to the Administrative Officer, NCRA-TIFR, Post Bag 3, Ganeshkhind, Pune University Campus, Pune 411007. Applications received online/by post after the last date will not be considered.
If the eligible number of applications is large, the Centre will restrict the number of candidates for written tests by making a merit list of the applicants based on the marks in the basic qualification, a number of years of experience, and select a reasonable number of candidates for each post.
The Centre will conduct more than one written test, online test, or skill test, for making a primarily merit list. This merit list is not a selection list. This merit list will be used to further shortlist the candidates for online interviews, wherever required. The top scorer from the final list will be considered for selection if the candidate is otherwise suitable.
The last date for receipt of the applications is 31st May 2022.
Age, Qualification & experience will be reckoned as on 1-Jan-2022.
NCRA Recruitment 2022 Notification