Last Updated on June 15, 2021 by Admin
Revit Tutorials and Online Courses
If you are interested to learn Revit online and want to make your career in BIM, kindly consider the following best online Revit courses, Revit tutorials can quickly be learned from your home or office. Top-rated Autodesk Revit online courses.
#1. Autodesk Revit for Beginners
Course Offered By BIM it, Architecture Collective
Learn how to model 3D buildings accurately and precisely using the leading BIM software.
BIM stands for Building Information Modeling, an architectural and engineering method for creating digital representations of buildings. For this process, Autodesk Revit has become the standard that architects, engineers, and designers all swear by.
In this 7-course Domestika Basics for Revit tutorials, learn how to use the software with the help of Paula Cabral and Nataliya Tokmacheva, the two Barcelona-based architects at the helm of BIM it.
What you will learn?
- Start by understanding how the Revit system works, see its features and advantages, before installing it, and getting familiar with the interface.
- Then, learn how to prepare your files before you start modeling. Select a real place in the world before configuring the coordinates of the plot and the desired units.
- Create grids and all types of views such as sections, elevations, and 3D views.
- Then, learn how to work with the main elements, like walls, floors, roofs, and more.
- Go deeper into detail families: stairs, glazing walls, railings, windows, and creating your own parametric family. Learn the mass creation to come up with any shape you like.
- Learn the keys to organizing a project. Paula and Nataliya show you how to control visibility and the graphic tool, annotation families, rooms, options, and phases. Also, learn how to create topography and configure the sun’s real position.
- Finally, learn how to render images and video and all the ways of exporting and printing your project documentation.
Use “CPLACEMENTS-10” Discount code for additional 10% discount Active until 06/30/2021.
#2. Autodesk Certified Professional: Revit for Architectural Design Exam Prep
Course Offered By Autodesk
This online course from Autodesk prepares you by offering an overview of skills that match what is covered in the Autodesk Certified Professional: Revit for Architectural Design exam. The best Revit online course.
The video lessons are structured to match the exam’s objective domains and follow the typical workflow and features of the Autodesk® Revit® Architecture software, including sections on modeling and materials, families, documentation, views, and Revit project management.
Learn Revit software, in the course, you’ll review advanced modeling architectural topics and work with walls, floors, roofs, ceilings, stairs, columns, and rooms.
You’ll also gain an understanding of exam topics such as family categories and types, phases and design options, schedules, and work-sharing.
Brush up on selection sets, detail components, color schemes, levels and grids, and much more.
You will learn;
- Work with architectural and site elements, element materials, selection sets, and rooms and areas.
- Create and manage views and annotations, work with families, and develop schedules.
- Use workflows and processes such as work-sharing, exporting and printing, and project maintenance and management.
- Demonstrate the skills and knowledge required for taking the Autodesk Certified Professional: Revit for Architectural Design exam.
#3. Autodesk Certified Professional: Revit for Structural Design Exam Prep
Course Offered By Autodesk
This online course from Autodesk® introduces you to the advanced features of Revit™ for Structure, a tool to support Building Information Modeling and delivery of 3D digital models and related documentation.
Learn to use Revit, the course prepares you by offering an overview of skills that match what is covered on the Autodesk Certified Professional: Revit for Structural Design exam.
The lessons are structured to match the exam’s objective domains and follow the typical workflow and features of the Revit software.
You will learn;
- Work with structural components, selection sets, and element materials.
- Create and manage views and annotations, work with revisions, and set up and manage sheets.
- Use workflows and processes such as work-sharing, phasing, design options, and project management.
- Demonstrate the skills and knowledge required for taking the Autodesk Certified Professional: Revit for Structural Design exam.
#4. Autodesk Revit – beginner to an intermediate level
Everything you need to know to get started with Revit 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021!
When you complete this course, you will have the skills and knowledge to take a project from start to finish using the tools and library provided by Autodesk. Best Revit tutorials and course online.
#5. Autodesk Revit Architecture Beginner to Advanced Training
This Training Series includes Revit® Architecture as an architectural and construction modeling tool. Revit is the most popular architectural design tool from Autodesk, with capabilities for modeling, analysis, documentation, and collaboration.
Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced users will learn the core and architectural functions of Revit as it works within the world of Building Information Modeling, or BIM.
#6. Revit MEP 2019 Essentials and Intermediate
Students will learn how to use Revit MEP 2019 HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical systems.
In this course, you will learn how to create HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical systems. The course will show you how to Link Revit models from other disciplines. Bim MEP software course.
You will learn how to create Spaces and Zones, then make the energy analysis. The Revit course will show you how to create the MEP systems, manually and automatically. You will learn how to annotate, tag, detail your model, along with creating and printing sheets.
Other advanced topics will be discussed in the course, like creating several types of schedules. Finally, you will see how to deal with work-sharing in Revit.
#7. Revit Architecture 2020 From Zero to Hero
Covering essentials, intermediate, and advanced features of Revit Architecture 2020
- You will learn all about Revit Architecture 2020 to become a professional user.
- You will learn all the tips and tricks of Revit Architecture 2020 to guide you to Certified Professional Exam.
In this course, you will learn how to create a full architectural model using Walls, Doors, Windows, Floors, Roofs, Ceilings, etc. You will learn how to annotate, tag, detail your model, along with creating and printing sheets.
Other advanced topics will be discussed in the course like Mass Modeling, creating your own family, Project Phases, Design Options, and Path of Travel. Also, you will learn to create several types of schedules, how to import CAD files.
The course will show you how to deal with Rooms, Render, Cameras, Animation, Solar Studies. You see how to learn how to use work-sharing in Revit. Extra videos discussing in-depth Curtain Walls and all tips and tricks about it are offered as well.
#8. Free video Training In Revit®
Offered By Autodesk Design Academy
Architecture careers start with free Autodesk Revit software training—no experience required. Autodesk Revit bim software for beginners watch Revit tutorials videos to prepare for class projects, intermediate learners use them to build design skills, and advanced students review them for a refresher—and to earn professional Revit certification.