Last Updated on September 14, 2022 by Admin
BRBNMPL Recruitment 2022 invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Deputy Manager with an Environmental Engineering background, Assistant Managers with Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering and Finance & Accounts background, and Security Officer in the post of Assistant Manager \(Security) for its Presses at Mysuru in Karnataka, Salboni in West Bengal and its Corporate Office in Bengaluru or for any other office that may be opened in future.
Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL/Company) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Reserve Bank of India. The Company is committed to designing, printing, ing and supplying banknotes conforming to customer requirements by continuous improvement through dedicated people on a transparent, secure, and confidential environment and meeting the environmental needs of the area and society by complying with the relevant legal and other regulations, using eco-friendly materials, conservation of natural resources and management of waste materials.
One of the company’s core values is to be socially and environmentally responsible. BRBNMPL has already implemented an effective Quality Management System embodied in the ISO-9001-2015 and Environmental Management Systems embodied in the ISO 14001:2015.
BRBNMPL Recruitment 2022 for Deputy Managers.
Advt. No. 2/2022
The total no of Vacancies -17 Posts
- Deputy Manager – Environmental Engineering background – 01 Posts
- Assistant Manager – Environmental Engineering background – 01 Posts
- Assistant Manager – Civil Engineering Background – 05 Posts
- Assistant Manager – Finance & Accounts Background – 06 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Security) – 04 Posts
- Post Qualification experience of 7 years after completion of B.E. / B. Tech in Environmental Engineering or equivalent full-time Engineering Degree in Environmental Science in a public / private limited organization in
Environmental quality management and Pollution Control activities or research work in a relevant field.
- Full-time B.E./B. Tech. in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks in the aggregate (55% marks for SC candidates) from a Government recognized University /Institute.
- Post Qualification experience of 2 years after graduation / post-graduation in public / private limited organization including Hospitals/ Banks/ Financial Institutions/ Residential campus-based educational institutions in planning/designing/construction/maintenance of large office building/ housing projects/ multi storied building/industrial projects including services and preparation and evaluation of tender papers.
- Post Qualification experience of 1 year in the Finance and Accounts department of a reputed Production/ manufacturing unit.
- Should have passed Final Examination of CA Course conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and completed the period of articled training as prescribed by ICAI.
- How To Hire Skill Rail Labour For Construction, Mining And Railways?
- Construction Management Career – A Complete Guide for 2022
- Environmental Engineering Career | How to Become A Environmental Engineer?
- What are the Best Job Opportunities for Construction Management?
- ₹300/- for all.
- No fee is payable by SC/ST/PWD/ Women /Ex-Servicemen and Staff candidates.
- Requisite Fee must be paid along with the application using Banker’s Pay Order / Bank Draft (validity 3 months) issued by a Scheduled Commercial Bank drawn in favor of “Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited” and payable at “Bengaluru.” Payment in any other manner will not be accepted. Fees, once paid, will not be refunded.
How to Apply
Those who satisfy the aforesaid eligibility criteria may send their applications BY POST in the prescribed format published herewith on one side only on A4 size paper along with the requisite fee, self-attested photocopies of certificates in respect of age (School leaving certificate for date of birth proof), qualification-mark sheets of all years/semesters, Degree certificate, experience certificate issued by the employer on its letterhead indicating the length and line of experience as per the eligibility conditions, caste /tribe /OBC (non-creamy layer)/ EWS /Disability certificate in the Government of India format and Military.
Discharge certificate (wherever applicable) and proof of appointment as JCO in armed forces(for post code 5) in a cover superscribed
“Application for the post of ………, Post Code …..” vide Advt. No.2/2022 to the following address to reach on or before October 08, 2022
The CFO cum CS, Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited
No.3 & 4, I Stage, I Phase, B.T.M. Layout, Bannerghatta Road
Post Box No. 2924, D.R. College P.O., Bengaluru – 560 029.
The last date to apply for this job is October 08, 2022