Last Updated on January 30, 2021 by Admin
project Lead complex projects to successful completion and tap into new career opportunities. The Applied Project Management Certificate Program covers A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), which serves as the fundamental knowledge base for project management. To become project management in 2021 kindly join this applied project management certificate program offered by the University of California, Irvin.
Upon completion, you will satisfy the education requirements to sit for the Project Management Professional® Exam. Recognized domestically and internationally, the PMP® certification sets the standard for excellence in project management.
- The 6 Essential Project Management Skills Every PM Needs
- Project Management Career: A Complete Guide for 2021
- 11 Best Project Management Online Courses For 2021 Updated
- All you want to know about the Construction Project Management
The PMP® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers and is highly valued by employers in every industry.
- PMP® credential holders earn about 15% more than non-credentialed peers
- More than 500,000 annual job openings list project management as a required skill
Why Study Project Management in 2021?
Fascinating reasons to study project management include the following.
- The demand for project managers is high. The Project Management Institute (PMI®) expects 22 million new project management job openings through 2027.
- Project managers are needed in a wide variety of industries. Although quite common in the IT field, project-oriented work is also common in the business service, oil, and gas, finance and insurance, manufacturing, construction, and utility industries—all over the world.
- Salaries for project managers are competitive. According to Glassdoor, the national average entry-level project manager salary is $59,680.
About Applied Project Management Certificate Online Course:
- Course Offered By University of California, Irvin
- Duration: 6 Months
- Completely online course
In this flexible, hands-on program, you’ll have the opportunity to attend instructor-led virtual sessions, receive expert feedback on projects, and access career coaching services. Upon completing the 6-month Professional Certificate, you will:
- Have fulfilled the educational requirements of the Project Management Institute’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential, and be prepared to pass the PMP® exam
- Receive a Professional Certificate issued by the University of California, Irvine and 12 units of continuing education academic credit
- Be prepared to confidently direct project initiation, planning, and execution, and to apply proven project management tools at every stake of a project.
This 4-course Professional Certificate is a 6-month, project-based curriculum taught by UCI Division of Continuing Education faculty with in-depth projects and advanced curriculum that satisfy the project management educational requirements of the Project Management Institute’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential.
The innovative and flexible format of the program has been specifically designed for busy professionals looking to enhance their project management and career opportunities.