Last Updated on December 2, 2023 by Admin
Airports Authority of India, Regional Headquarter (Northern Region) is inviting applications from the eligible candidates who are domiciles of Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Ladakh, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand for an Apprenticeship Training Program of one year in various airports in Northern Region for the year 2023-24. During the period of Apprenticeship Training, the candidates are governed by the Apprentices Act, 1961 (as amended in 1973 and till date) and
commensurate policies/rules of the organization.
Airports Authority of India (AAI) (Schedule – ‘A’ Miniratna Category-1 Public Sector Enterprise) was constituted by an Act of Parliament and came into being on 1st April, 1995 by merging the erstwhile National Airports Authority and the International Airports Authority of India. The merger brought into existence a single organization entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country.
Table of Contents
AAI Recruitment 2023 for Graduate/Diploma Apprentices
ADVT. NO. 01/2023/APPRENTICE/GRADUATE/DIPLOMA/ITI/NR
Total no of Vacancies – 185 Posts
- Civil (Graduate) – 06 Posts
- Civil (Diploma) – 26 posts
- Electrical (Diploma) – 25 Posts
- Electronics (Graduate) – 06 Posts
- Electronics (Diploma) – 23 Posts
- Computer Science/Information Technology (Graduate) – 01 Post
- Computer Science/Information Technology (Diploma) – 06 Posts
- Aeronautical (Graduate) – 02 Posts
- Aeronautics (Diploma) – 04 Posts
- Architecture(Graduate) – 03 Posts
- Mechanical/ Automobile (Diploma) – 05 Posts
- Computer Operator Programming Assistant (Trade/ITI) – 70 Posts
- Mathematics/Statistics (Graduate) – 01 Post
- Mathematics/Statistics (Diploma) – 01 Post
- Data Analysis (Graduate) – 03 Posts
- Steno (ITI) – 03 Posts
- Graduate/Diploma: Candidates should possess a full-time (regular) four-year degree or a years (regular) Diploma in Engineering in any of the above-mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI.
- ITI Trade: Candidates should possess ITI/NCVT certificates of the above-mentioned trades from institutions recognized by AICTE, and GOI.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 26 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
How to Apply
- The interested candidates are required to apply through BOAT’s/RDAT’s web portal www.nats.education.gov.in (for graduate/diploma apprentices) and www.apprenticeshipindia.org (for ITI Trade) by finding establishment Airports Authority of India –RHQ NR, New Delhi (NDLSWC000002(BOAT)/ E05200700101(NAPS)) and click on the apply button in the next page. After successful application, the message “Successfully applied for the training position. Based on availability, you will be contacted by the establishment” will appear. (Student manual is attached below for ready reference)
- Candidates should register themselves with the concerned portal (NATS/NAPS) prior to applying for apprenticeship training in AAI without fail (Annexure I, II, III & IV).
- Applications received online through NATS/NAPS portal will only be considered. Correspondence/Communication in any other manner will not be entertained.
Last date of application: 03.12.2023
AAI Recruitment 2023 Notification