Last Updated on June 8, 2022 by Admin
Apply online for the AAI Recruitment 2022 jobs for the Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) of the Airports Authority of India (AAI) before 14th July 2022.
Airports Authority of India (AAI), a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise constituted by an Act of Parliament, is entrusted with creating, upgrading, maintaining, and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and in air space. AAI has been conferred with the Mini Ratna Category-1 Status. Airports Authority of India (AAI Recruitment ) invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through AAI’s Website www.aai.aero for the following post. No application through any other mode will be accepted.
AAI Recruitment 2022 for Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)
ADVERTISEMENT No. 02/2022
Total Vacancies – 400 Posts
Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) – 400 Posts
- Full-Time Regular Bachelors’ Degree of three years in Science (B.Sc) with Physics and Mathematics.
- Full-Time Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline. (Physics & Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semester’s curriculum).
- The candidate shall have minimum proficiency in both spoken and written English of the level of 10+2 standard (the candidate shall have passed English as one of the subjects in 10th or 12th standard)
The maximum age limit is 27 years as of 14.07.2022.
How to Apply
Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the Advertisement. Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification and AAI will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing such wrong/false information.
Candidates are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying online and also all the instructions are given on the main instruction page of the online application:
- Candidates are required to apply online through the link available on www.aai.aero under tab “CAREERS”. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
- An incomplete application will be summarily rejected
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and Mobile Number. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. The candidates are requested to check regularly their e-mail/AAI’s website for any communication from AAI
- Before starting to fill up the online application, the candidates should keep at hand all the required documents
Application fees of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) are to be paid by the candidates. SC/ST/Female candidates have to pay only Rs.81/- (Rupees Eighty One only). However, PWD and apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship Training in AAI are exempted from payment of any fee. Fees are to be paid through ONLINE MODE ONLY. Fees submitted by any other mode will not be accepted
- Opening date for Online Application: 15.06.2022
- Last date for Online Application: 14.07.2022
- The tentative date of the On-line Examination Will is announced on AAI Website-www.aai.aero
AAI Recruitment 2022 Notification