Last Updated on April 25, 2022 by Admin
The announcement was made vide Advertisement No: NPCIL/HRM/ET/2021/03 dated 25.09.2021 declaring the intent of NPCIL Recruitment to induct Executive Trainees in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Civil disciplines by shortlisting candidates based on GATE Scores.
Candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interviews based on the valid scores obtained in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2020/2021/2022.
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the post of Executive Trainee. Eligible & interested candidates must apply online on the dedicated web portal www.npcilcareers.co.in NPCIL. Online registration commences on 13/04/2022 (1000 Hrs) and closes on 28/04/2022 (1700 Hrs).
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 For Executive Trainee.
Advertisement No: NPCIL/HRM/ET/2022/02
|Recruitment Name||NPCIL Recruitment 2022 For Executive Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||225 Posts|
|Post Name||Executive Trainee|
|Age Limit||18 -35 Years|
|Last Date To Apply||28.04.2022|
Post Details include discipline & Category wise break up of vacancies.
Executive Trainee (CIVIL) – 33 Posts
Executive Trainee (Mechanical) – 87 Posts
Executive Trainee (Electrical) – 31 Posts
Executive Trainee (Chemical) – 49 Posts
Executive Trainee (Electronics) – 13 Post
Executive Trainee (Instrumentation) – 12 Posts
Note – Out of 225 ETs, 10 (2-Chemical, 2-Civil, 2-Electrical, and 4-Mechanical) ETs will be posted in Industrial & Fire Safety.
- Top 10 most popular civil engineering courses on Coursera [2021 Updated]
- Best Civil Engineering Software Updated List 2021
- Mostly Asked Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions and Answers
- What are the Electrical Engineering Jobs in the Construction Industry?
- BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engineering)/5-year Integrated M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the six engineering disciplines mentioned in the Table below from University/Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC. A minimum of 60% marks means the marks as per the ordinances of the respective university.
- Applicants must have a valid GATE-2020 or GATE-2021, or GATE-2022 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline.
Stipend – During Training
• Monthly Stipend – Rs.55,000/-
• One time Book Allowance – Rs.18,000/-
• Mandatory Lodging & Boarding– In accommodation as provided by NPCIL.
How to Apply
- Registration number provided on the Admit Card for GATE 2020/GATE 2021/GATE 2022, as the case may be, issued by GATE Authorities has to be used for applying in NPCIL. Candidates need to correctly fill up the GATE Registration Number and apply for the relevant discipline in the Online Application Form. Requests for correction in the GATE Registration number or Discipline will not be entertained.
- Eligible applicants may apply through the online registration system of NPCIL. Applications submitted in any other form, including handwritten/ typewritten applications in hard format delivered in person or by other means, will not be entertained. DO NOT SEND any of the documents/ application form etc., to NPCIL before an interview.
- Commencement of Online Application 13/04/2022 (1000 Hrs onwards)
- Last Date of submission of Online Application 28/04/2022 (Till 1700 Hrs)
- Payment of Application Fee 13/04/2022 to 28/04/2022
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 Notification
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 FAQs
Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) regularly advertise its job openings and recruitments on its career page at https://npcilcareers.co.in/MainSite/default.aspx
You have to apply through the online application form provided on the website www.npcilcareers.co.in.
28/04/2022 (Till 1700 Hrs)
B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc . Engg in Civil, Mechanical, electrical, electronics and communications and Computer Science engineering