Last Updated on June 24, 2022 by Admin
Energy Efficiency Services Limited (A JV of NTPC, POWERGRID, PFC, and REC) EESL Recruitment is looking for a qualified and experienced professional to be engaged on a purely contractual basis for 01 year for the Project Management Unit for the Demonstration of Energy Efficiency Projects (DEEP) in PAT industries.
The objective of the project is to support PAT industries by creating an ecosystem, which not only provides support in meeting their allocated Specific Energy Consumption (SEC) reduction targets to DCs under the PAT scheme but also supports market transformation for innovative technologies and brings substantial investment in this endeavor.
EESL Recruitment 2022 For various posts.
Adv. Ref No. : EESL/0320/28
Total No Of Vacancies – 08 Posts
- Chief Project Manager (CPM) – 01 Post
- Project Manager (PM) – 01 Post
- Senior Technical Expert (STE) – 02 Posts
- Senior Finance Expert (SFE) – 01 Post
- Technical Expert (TE) – 02 Posts
- Project Engineer (PE) – 01 Post
- BE / B. Tech in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics & Communication/ Telecommunication with 60% marks from any recognized university in India.
- CA/ICWA/ Full Time MBA in Finance /Full-time Two years PGDM with specialization in Finance.
- Certified Energy Auditor from BEE, GoI
How to Apply
All applications are to be made online through the link provided in the ‘Human Resources –Career Opportunity” section of the EESL website i.e. http://www.eeslindia.org/. Candidates are required to upload a recent passport-sized photograph (not more than 3 months old), scanned signature, and resume.
All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available in the career section of the EESL website, i.e. www.eeslindia.org, only. Applicants are advised to check the website periodically for important updates. Once registered for EESL, all correspondences shall be made through their registered e-mail ID and/ or candidate login. Hence, candidates are requested to correspond with EESL through one email-id only.
In case of any query, the same may be sent to email@example.com with “POST – – (sub)” in the Subject Line. Candidates are advised to add this email ID to their address book. EESL will not be responsible for bouncing of e-mail / non-delivery of e-mail/delivery of e-mail to junk or spam folder. Contact No. 011-42519512 (during working days between 10:30 AM to 4:30 PM)
- Start date for Online Registration of Applications 13 June 2022
- Last date for Online Registration and submission of application Upto 30 June 2022
- Computation of age, qualification, and experience 30 June 2022