Last Updated on September 26, 2023 by Admin
NALCO Recruitment 2023 is looking for committed, promising, and passionate professionals for the following positions
National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO), a Navratna Central PSU and one of the largest integrated
Alumina- Aluminium Complexes of Asia, having State of the Art technology, is going for further growth and
expansion within India & across the globe. The Company being a prominent foreign exchange earner for the
Country also enjoys Premier Trading House status in the field of export and has won many prestigious awards for its excellent performance with significant value addition to its shareholders. The plants and offices are multi-locational with its Corporate Office at Bhubaneswar, Odisha. The Company believes in achieving organizational excellence through competent human resources and practices having “people centric” approach to achieve its vision to be a premier and integrated company in the Aluminium value chain with strategic presence in Mining both domestic & global, Metals and Energy sectors.
NALCO Recruitment 2023 For Various Posts.
Advertisement No. 10230208
Table of Contents
Total no of Vacancies – 36 Posts
- Dy.Manager (Civil)/E02 – 07 Posts
- Dy. Manager (Horticulture)/ E02 – 02 Posts
- Dy. Manager (PR&CC)/ E02 – 03 Posts
- Sr. Manager ( Safety ) /E04 – 01 Post
- Dy. Manager (Law)/ E02 – 02 Posts
- Dy. Manager (Mining)/E02 – 08 Posts
- Asst. General Manager (Mining)/E05 – 02 Posts
- Dy. Manager (Coal Mining)/E02 – 06 Posts
- Sr. Manager (Blasting Officer)/E04 – 01 Post
- Asst. General Manager (Coal Mining)/E05 – 03 Posts
- Dy. Manager (Survey)/E02 – 01 Post
- Degree in Mining Engineering with 1st Class Mine Managers’ Certificate of Competency in COAL
- A degree in any discipline is essential. Recognized PG Diploma in Journalism OR Mass Communication OR Creative Writing is desirable.
- Degree in Agriculture/ Forestry with Specialisation in Horticulture OR Recognised PG qualification in Horticulture.
- A degree in Civil/Architecture/Ceramics Engineering is essential.
- Degree or Equivalent in Mining Engineering with 1st Class Certificate of Competency under Coal Mines
regulation (Restricted / Unrestricted)
How To Apply
- The candidates need to apply online in the career section of the NALCO website (www.nalcoindia.com).
Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully and fill in the online application form giving accurate information. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected.
- While applying online, the candidate needs to upload the self-attested scanned copy of his/her recent passport size color photograph, signature, qualification proofs, proof related to experience, recent salary slip, and document related to the existing employers or a copy of his/her annual IT return. The candidates must ensure that all relevant documents are duly uploaded as per requirements.
- Due to the non-submission of correct/valid and legible complete documents, the application submitted would be rejected summarily.
- Applicant are advised to keep a copy of the online submitted application (hard copies) along with submitted documents for future reference. There is no need to send a hard copy of the application/documents by post.
- NALCO will not be responsible for, candidates not being able to submit their online application within the last date on account of system error or for any other reasons.
- A candidate shall be considered for one post only. However, candidates applying for more than one post will attract cancellation of the candidature.
- Walk-in Interviews from 14th October to 31st October 2022 | Various Construction Engineering Jobs
- Latest Construction Jobs, Civil Engineering Jobs [13th October 2022 Updated]
- How to use Google for job search effectively [2022 Updated Guide]
- Construction Management Career: A Complete Guide for 2022
- Opening of online submission of application: 28.08.2023 (10:00 AM)
- Last date of submission of online application: 27.09.2023 (05:00 PM)
Important Links For NALCO Recruitment 2023