Last Updated on September 20, 2022 by Admin
NALCO Recruitment 2022 at Smelter & Power Complex, Angul is looking for committed, promising, and result-oriented candidates to join the organization as per the details given below:
National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO), a Navratna Central PSU and one of the largest integrated Alumina –Aluminium Complex of Asia having State of the Art technology, with its present turnover of more than Rs.14180 Crores, is going for further growth and expansion within India & across the globe. The Company, a prominent foreign exchange earner for the Country, also enjoys Premier Trading House status in the field of export and has won many prestigious awards for its excellent performance with significant value addition to its shareholders. The plants and offices are multi-locational with
it’s Corporate Office at Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
The Company believes in achieving organizational excellence through competent human resources and practices having a “people-centric” approach to achieve its vision to be a premier and integrated company in the Aluminium value chain with a strategic presence in Mining, both domestic & global, Metals and Energy sectors.
NALCO Recruitment 2022 For Operator(Boiler).
Advertisement No. 14220201
Total no of Vacancies – 17 Posts
Post Details include Discipline wise vacancy Distribution
- Operator(Boiler) Gr.III(T0) Gr.II(T1) Gr.I(T2) – T0 – 07 Posts, SUPT(JOT) – 02 Posts
- Operator(Boiler) Gr.III(T0) Gr.II(T1) Gr.I(T2) – T1 – 04 Posts, T2 – 04 Posts
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation/equivalent or ITI and possess 2nd Class Boiler.
Attendant Certificate of Competency issued by Government.
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation /equivalent or ITI and possess 1st Class Boiler.
Attendant Certificate of Competency issued by Government
Candidates selected for the post other than SUPT(JOT) shall be placed in grades & pay scales as indicated below, along with other emoluments like Leave, Perks, Night Shift allowance, PRP, Company accommodation or HRA, GIS, Contributory PF & Gratuity as per the Rules of the Company as applicable to regular employees.
- The General/OBC(NCL)/EWS candidates are required to pay Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only towards
- No application fee will be charged from SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen/Internal candidates.
- Candidates can opt to pay through a dedicated bank account, net banking, or through a debit /credit card. Any other mode shall not collect the fee.
- The application fee/Registration Fee is non-refundable under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore
requested to verify their eligibility before paying the application/registration fee and to carefully fill in the payment details.
- To avoid a last-minute rush, candidates are advised to apply well in advance.
How To Apply
- The candidates must apply online in the career section of the NALCO website (www.nalcoindia.com). Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully and fill in the online application form giving accurate information. If the online application is not completed, the candidate must register again. Applications received
through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected.
- No request concerning change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained once the online application is submitted successfully.
- While applying online, the candidate needs to upload scanned copies of his/her recent passport size color photograph, signature and acknowledgment of SBICollect.
- If the candidate is called for Written Test, he /she will be required to produce his/her original certificate and other relevant documents as mentioned in the online application form.
- The downloaded application (hard copy) along with self-attested photocopies of all the documents in support of the information given by the candidate in their online application should reach Recruitment Cell, HRD Department, S&P Complex, National Aluminium Company Limited, Angul – 759145, Odisha by post immediately after submission of online application by 28.09.2022.
- Opening of online submission of application 01/09/2022
- The last submission date of the online application is 21/09/2022(5.00 P.M.)
- The last date for receipt of a hard copy of the application and requisite documents is 28/09/2022(5.00 P.M.)
Important Links For NALCO Recruitment 2022