Last Updated on September 21, 2022 by Admin
NLCIL Recruitment 2022 For Executives in various disciplines. Read the notification carefully and apply for the job.
NLC India Limited (NLCIL), a premier ‘NAVRATNA’ Public Sector Enterprise with an Annual Turnover (Consolidated) of INR. 11,947.94crores (FY. 2021-22) is spreading its wings in the frontiers of Mining (Lignite &Coal), Thermal Power generation and Renewable energy. The Corporate Plan of the Company has many ambitious expansion schemes for massive capacity augmentation in the years to come.
NLCIL Recruitment 2022 For Executives in various discipline.
Total Vacancy – 226 Posts.
Post Details include no of post as per Discipline.
- Executive Engineer (Mechanical)(Thermal) – (E4 Grade) – 51 Posts
- Executive Engineer (Mechanical)(Mines) – (E4 Grade) – 45 Posts
- Executive Engineer (Electrical)(Thermal)– (E4 Grade) – 22 Posts
- Executive Engineer (Electrical)(Mines) – (E4 Grade) – 23 Posts
- Executive Engineer (Electrical) (Renewable Energy) – (E4 Grade) – 05 Posts
- Executive Engineer (Civil)(Thermal) – (E4 Grade – 01 Posts
- Executive Engineer (Civil)(Mines) – (E4 Grade) – 02 Posts
- Executive Engineer (Civil)(Renewable Energy) – (E4 Grade) – 09 Posts
- Manager (Scientific) – (E4 Grade) – 07 Posts
- Manager (Geology) – (E4 Grade) – 06 Posts
- Executive Engineer (Environmental Engg.)–(E4 Grade) – 05 Posts
- Executive Engineer (Industrial Engineering) – (E4 Grade) – 02 Posts
- Executive Engineer (Chemical) – (E4 Grade) – 02 Posts
- Manager (HR) – 14 Posts
- Dy. Manager (HR) – (E3 Grade) – 20 Posts
- Manager (Public Relations) – (E4 Grade) – 06 Posts
- Manager (Legal) – (E4 Grade) – 06 Posts
Note: Interested and eligible candidates kindly check the detailed notification before online application.
Qualification for NLC Recruitment
- Full time or Part-time Bachelor Degree in Mechanical / Mechanical & Production /Industrial and Production Engineering / Production Engineering /Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Power Engineering / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems Engineering / Power Systems & High Voltage Engineering / Electronics & Power / Power Electronics / Power Plant Engineering / Energy Engineering / Civil / Civil & Structural Engineering / Environmental Engineering (or) Bachelor Degree in Energy & Environmental Engineering (or) Any Engineering Degree with PG Degree / Diploma in Environmental Engineering / Environmental Science & Technology.
- Full time or Part-time M.Sc. in Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry / Organic Chemistry / Inorganic Chemistry /Physical Chemistry.
- Full time or Part-time M.Tech. / M.Sc. in Geology from a recognised University/ Institute.
- Full Time / Part-Time Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering / Chemical Engineering.
- Post Graduate Degree in Social Work / Business Administration / Business Management with Specialization in personnel Management / Industrial Relation / Labour Welfare (or) Post Graduate Degree
/ Diploma of minimum two year’s duration in personnel Management / Industrial Relation / HRM / Labour Welfare / Labour Management / Labour Administration / Labour Studies.
- Bachelor of Law Degree (3-Years or 5- years) from a recognized university
- E-4 – 70000 – 200000
- E-3 – 60000 – 180000
Place of Posting
Selected candidates are liable to be posted to any Unit/Area/Place under the control of NLC India Limited or any Joint Venture / Associate / Subsidiary company of NLC India Limited located in different States / Union Territories of India.
How to Apply
- Candidates should apply only through online mode in NLC India Limited website www.nlcindia.in.
- Before registering / applying online, the candidates should ensure that they have mobile number and valid & active personal email ID and keep them active for the entire duration of selection as NLCIL will send all selection related communications only through SMS / email till the selection process is completed
- Candidates have to upload required scanned copies of documents / certificates in prescribed format to establish their eligibility, failing which the application is liable for rejection.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should apply and submit separate Registration-cum-Application Form & receipt for fee along with the requisite enclosures for each post(s).
- Candidates should submit single application only for any post. In case of multiple applications / registrations for any post, the last registered application shall only be considered.
- Candidates should ensure that they have uploaded the required documents before submitting applications, for their benefit, after uploading a document, “View Document” option will be provided in the on-line portal to check.
- After payment of required application Fee & uploading required documents / certificates candidates should submit their application through ONLINE, candidates should take a print out of registration cum application form and produce it along with self-attested copies of certificates / documents, at the time of Document / Certificate verification.
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of INR.854/- [INR 500/-towards Application fee plus INR 354/- (inclusive of 18% GST) towards Processing fee] through ONLINE, using State Bank of India E-Collect facility available at www.onlinesbi.com
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD& Ex-Servicemen categories are exempted from paying application fee. However, they have to pay a non- refundable amount of INR.354/- (inclusive of 18% GST) towards processing fee.
The Online application portal for registration, will be active from 10:00 hours on 25/08/2022 to 17:00 hours on 23/09/2022.
- Opening of On-line registration of application – Date & Time 25/08/2022 at 10:00 hrs
- Closing of On-line registration of application – Date & Time 23/09/2022 at 17.00hrs
- Last Date for On-line payment of Fees – Date & Time 23/09/2022 at 23:45hrs
- Last date for On-line Submission of application for candidates who have already registered and paid Fees within time limit – Date & Time 24/09/2022 at 17.00 Hrs
NLC Recruitment Notification