Last Updated on February 27, 2020 by Admin
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) invites online applications from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment to the post of Assistant Engineers (A.E) – Civil/ Electrical /Structural /MEP & Assistant Architect (A.A) and Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Specialist. Apply online for LIC Recruitment 2020 Assistant Engineers and AAO (Specialists).
LIC Recruitment 2020 For AE – Civil/ Electrical/ /Structural/ MEP and Assistant Architects and AAO (Specialist )
Online Course: PMP Certification Exam Training
Total Number of Vacancies: 218
1. Post Name: Assistant Engineers
Vacancy: 50 Posts
2. Post Name: Assistant Administrative Officers (Specialist )
Vacancies: 168 Posts
SC: Scheduled Caste; ST: Scheduled Tribe; OBC: Other Backward Classes; EWS: Economically Weaker
Section; UR: Unreserved; PwBD: Persons with Benchmark Disabilities; LD: Locomotor disability; VI: Visual
Impairment; HI: Hearing Impairment; ID: Intellectual disability; MD: Multiple Disability
Civil Engineering Interview Questions and answers ebook
Important Dates for LIC Recruitment 2020
- The start date for Online Registration of Applications and Online Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges: 25.02.2020
- Last date for Online Registration & Online Payment of Application Fee/Intimation Charges: 15.03.2020
- Download of Call Letter for Online Preliminary Examination From 27.03.2020 to: 04.04.2020
- Dates of Online Examination – Preliminary (tentative): 4th April 2020
- Dates of Online Examination – Main Will be informed later
Eligibility conditions as on 01.02.2020 shall be as under:
Minimum Age shall be 21 years (completed) as on 01.02.2020. The maximum age shall not be more than 30 years (candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.02.1990 and not later than 01.02.1999 both days inclusive only are eligible ).
Age Relaxation is as follows;
- SC/ST 5 YEARS
- OBC 3 YEARS
- PwBD(Gen) 10 YEARS
- PwBD(SC/ST) 15 YEARS
- PwBD(OBC) 13 YEARS
- ECO/SSCO (GEN) 5 YEARS
- ECO/SSCO (SC/ST) 10 YEARS
- ECO/SSCO (OBC) 8 YEARS
- Confirmed LIC employees Further Relaxation of 5 YEARS
For Assistant Engineers Posts: B.Tech/B.E. Civil, Mechanical Electrical, B.Arch, ME./M.Tech (Structural)
For ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICERS (SPECIALIST): Bachelor Degree, LLB/ LLM, Chartered Accountant, Post Graduate Degree, MCA/ MCS(Computer)
*Note: Kindly check the official notification for detailed eligibility criteria for LIC Recruitment 2020.
Application fees for LIC Recruitment 2020;
- For SC/ST/ PwBD candidates Intimation Charges of Rs. 85/- +Transaction Charges + GST
- For all other candidates Application Fee-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs. 700/- + Transaction Charges + GST
DOWNLOAD NOW: CIVIL ENGINEERING INTERVIEW QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS EBOOK
Selection Procedure for LIC Recruitment 2020
Selection of Assistant Engineers and Assistant Administrative Officers will be done through a three-tiered
process and subsequent Pre-recruitment Medical examination.
How to apply
Candidates can apply online from 25.02.2020 to 15.03.2020. No other mode for application will be accepted for LIC Recruitment 2020.
Important Links for LIC Recruitment 2020
Kindly check the above notification and also check the detailed official advertisement and apply for the LIC Recruitment 2020 online on or before 15th March 2020.
DOWNLOAD NOW: TOP 50 HR INTERVIEW QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS FOR ENGINEERS