Last Updated on November 23, 2020 by Admin
The use of MS Excel is widespread in the industry. It is a very powerful data analysis tool and almost all big and small businesses use Excel in their day to day functioning. We have found out the best MS Excel online courses and tutorials for you.
Engineers use Excel almost every day. It doesn’t matter what industry you are in; MS Excel is used almost everywhere in engineering. Microsoft Excel is the number one tool for data preparation, and data analysis. An engineer must have an advanced level of knowledge of this awesome tool. Successful engineers have learned to master it in order to advance in their careers.
Download Now: The Great Construction Career – A Career Blueprint
The below listed recommended Excel courses are designed to give you a working knowledge of Excel with the aim of getting to use it for more advanced topics in Business Statistics later. The course is designed keeping in mind two kinds of learners – those who have very little functional knowledge of Excel and those who use Excel regularly but at a peripheral level and wish to enhance their skills.
The course takes you from basic operations such as reading data into excel using various data formats, organizing and manipulating data, to some of the more advanced functionality of Excel.
All along, Excel functionality is introduced using easy to understand examples which are demonstrated in a way that learners can become comfortable in understanding and applying them.
Learn About PMP Certification Exam Training
These courses on the MS excel for civil engineers and excel training for civil engineers. You can learn how to do engineering calculations in excel, what is the use of excel in civil engineering? What do engineers use excel for? All these are the best online Microsoft Excel training courses.
Top MS Excel Online Courses For Engineers
The following are the top and the best recommended excel online courses to learn MS Excel in 2020. All these courses offered by Prestigious Universities and top online learning platforms.
When it comes to creating visual representations of data, Excel is the universal favorite among professionals. This beginner course will help you become familiar with the basic features of Excel 2016.
This course is intended to help you get started with Excel 2016 and gain a basic knowledge of the program. You’ll learn how to create a spreadsheet, insert tables and graphs, and familiarize yourself with simple functions.
Microsoft Excel is the standard spreadsheet application for both personal and business use, so staying on top of the latest version is very important for anyone considering career advancement.
Regardless of your level of understanding, you will benefit from this Microsoft Excel 2016 training course because it covers basic, intermediate, and advanced competency levels.
Through this course, you’ll learn the advanced functions that are used by analysts on a day to day basis. You’ll also get accustomed to even more advanced stages of excel use like Macros which further come handy. Throughout the course, you’ll be given hands-on assignments and case studies to put the theoretical knowledge to practice.
- Learn new features in MS Excel 2016 and implement advanced excel concepts
- Customize Quick Access toolbar and apply conditional formatting to personalize the sheet
- Apply advanced functions and formulas to enhance Excel’s productivity
- Perform What-if analysis command to experiment with data
- Apply data validation to restrict data input
- Design Pivot tables and Pivot charts to analyze data and apply slicer and timeline to add more interactivity
- Use Macros to automate routine tasks in Excel
- Integrate passwords to protect Excel files
- Use Excel shortcuts wherever applicable
VBA is an integral aspect of any analytics related course. This is because VBA finds multiple applications in Excel related tasks such as automation, interactions between Office applications, and implementation of business logic in Excel.
- Create/update/robust macros using VBA coding to create custom solutions, automate repetitive tasks, and increase performance
- Handle/Create Spreadsheets, PowerPoint, Outlook Emails, File and database objects using VBA code
- Access VBA development environment and write generic, documented, easy-to-understand code
- Learn about the different data types in VBA and their specific uses
- Understand the concepts of conditional statements and loops and integrate them into your code
- Learn how to apply formatting via VBA
- Implement basic data handling and storage through the use of arrays, collections, and dictionaries
- Write reusable code for repetitive tasks and call them during normal coding usage
- Learn the various methods to access charts, shapes, form controls like dropdowns, list boxes, etc.
- Learn the basics of error handling in VBA
- Learn about user forms and their applications in VBA
- Implement classes and Object-oriented programming in VBA
Download Now: Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers eBook
Microsoft Office 2016 Complete Bundle Course (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access) is intended to prepare you to get complete control of Microsoft Office 2016. It is designed to educate about Microsoft Office 2016.
In this course, you will learn about the basic features of Microsoft Word such as creating a new document, personalizing the Microsoft Word interface, adding graphics, etc.
Learn Excel Skills for Business. Master Excel to add a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio.
- Be comfortable navigating the Excel user interface, entering, manipulating and formatting data.
- Use formulas and functions to perform calculations on data. Automate choices and data lookups using functions.
- Analyze data and present the results in a user-friendly way. Create charts and tables that effectively summarize raw data.
- Create easy-to-use spreadsheets. Validate data, find and correct errors. Create navigation aids for large workbooks.
In this Specialization, learners develop advanced Excel Skills for Business. Upon completing the four courses in this Specialization, learners can design sophisticated spreadsheets, including professional dashboards, and perform complex calculations using advanced Excel features and techniques. Learners have acquired the skills to manage large datasets efficiently, extract meaningful information from datasets, present data and extract information effectively.
Excel functionality is introduced using easy to understand examples which are demonstrated in a way that learners can become comfortable in understanding and applying them.
The Business Statistics and Analysis Specialization is designed to equip you with a basic understanding of business data analysis tools and techniques.
You’ll master essential spreadsheet functions, build descriptive business data measures, and develop your aptitude for data modeling.
You’ll also explore basic probability concepts, including measuring and modeling uncertainty, and you’ll use various data distributions, along with the Linear Regression Model, to analyze and inform business decisions.
The Specialization culminates with a Capstone Project in which you’ll apply the skills and knowledge you’ve gained to an actual business problem. To successfully complete all course assignments, students must have access to a Windows version of Microsoft Excel 2010 or later.
This course explores Excel as a tool for solving business problems. In this course you will learn the basic functions of excel through guided demonstration.
Each week you will build on your excel skills and be provided an opportunity to practice what you’ve learned. Finally, you will have a chance to put your knowledge to work in a final project.
Please note, the content in this course was developed using a Windows version of Excel 2013.
MS Excel simplifies human activities with it various effective functions. People who are expert in this field, they are one step forward in their career. To enrich your career and make it influential in the field of MS Excel, you may look at the MS Excel 2016 Intermediate course.
The MS Excel 2016 Intermediate course will teach you some effective functions of Excel 2016 such as workbooks and worksheets link-up function, creation of name ranges and their utilization in formulas, some Logical functions of AND, OR, and, IF.
It enables the students to use Lookup functions to identify and evaluate data, generate and revise PivotTables and PivotCharts to scrutinize the huge data, and exercise Slicers and Timeline Slicers to filter the data.
The course also teaches them how to modify charts, use Flash fill, and customize the Excel along with the knowledge of making Table, Subtotal and Outline of Excel.
Excel with this A-Z Microsoft Excel Course. Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, Excel 2019 and Office 365.
- Master Microsoft Excel from Beginner to Advanced
- Build a solid understanding on the Basics of Microsoft Excel
- Learn the most common Excel functions used in the Office
- Harness the full power of Microsoft Excel by automating your day to day tasks through Macros and VBA
- Maintain large sets of Excel data in a list or table
- Create dynamic reports by mastering one of the most popular tools, PivotTables
- Wow your boss by unlocking dynamic formulas with IF, VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH functions and many more
- Access to a Professional Trainer with 10+ years of Excel Training
Master 75+ Excel formulas with hands-on demos from a best-selling Microsoft Excel instructor (Excel ’07 – Excel 2019).
- Learn how to THINK like Excel, and write powerful and dynamic Excel formulas from scratch
- Automate, streamline, and completely revolutionize your workflow with Excel
- Master unique tips, tools and case studies that you won’t find in ANY other course, guaranteed
- Explore fun, interactive, and highly effective lessons from a best-selling Excel instructor
- Get LIFETIME access to project files, quizzes, homework exercises, and 1-on-1 expert support
- Build Excel formulas to analyze dates, text fields, values and arrays
Download Now: The Great Construction Career – A Career Blueprint
If you are a student or professional in the field of engineering, finance, management, or science and have not been able to utilize Excel to its fullest potential. Then, this is the time to learn the MS excel online courses from Basic to advanced level and sharpen your skills to land you a better job offer.