Last Updated on
Sinopack Search was created with one vision: To become the recruitment partner of choice for the Construction, Design and Interiors sectors around the world.
Due to the expansion of the team we are actively looking to appoint a Construction Planner on behalf of the Yorkshire office in Leeds of a growing Regional Main Contractor.
Sinopack Search Hiring for Construction Planner for Location West Yorkshire – United Kingdom
Skills and experience
- Main Contracting background experience in a planner / programming role
- Experience of general new build construction projects
- Construction related degree (desirable)
- Strong IT skills including the use of commonly used software packages including ASTA Power Projects
- Commercial acumen
- Ambitious to learn and progress career with a growing business
This role will be working in both onsite delivery and pre-construction capacities, alongside Contracts Managers, Project Managers and the Pre-Construction team. The successful candidate will be leading site teams with accurate construction time related programme information, as well as sitting in the office with the Bid Team helping to developing programmes for live tenders.
- Monitoring and recording site progress “as built” against the main program and look ahead forecasting
- Co-ordinate all subcontractor information and produce detailed phasing programmes to assist better on-site progression
- Provide on-site logistical information and work closely with the site teams and H & S department
- Writing programmes for Tenders
- Provide Procurement Programme to assist placement of subcontractor packages
- Produce sectional phasing programmes to assist more detail understanding
- Produce subcontractor programmes to track key subcontractor performance
- Attending client meetings