Last Updated on February 21, 2023 by Admin
RITES Ltd Recruitment 2023 is in urgent need of dynamic and hard-working professionals.
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India, is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in transport, infrastructure, and related technologies.
RITES Ltd Recruitment for Engineer (Civil).
Total no of vacancies – 10 Posts
- Engineer (Civil) – 10 Posts
(Rs. 40, 000 –1 40, 000
Period of Engagement
The appointment will be initially on probation for one year.
- Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
All You want to know about Construction Equipment Financing
The candidates will have to deposit the under-mentioned amount of fees during online application:
- General/OBC Candidates Rs. 600/- plus Taxes as applicable
- EWS/ SC/ST/ PWD Candidates Rs. 300/- plus Taxes as applicable
How to Apply
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and
requirements of the position.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria are required to apply online
in the registration format available in the Career Section of the RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
- While submitting the online application, the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of
online form filled up by the candidate. Note this “Registration No.” and quote it for
further communication with RITES Ltd.
- While filling up the required details, candidates are advised to carefully and correctly fill the
details of “Identity Proof”. Candidates are also advised to note the same and ensure the availability of the same Identity Proof as it will be required to be produced in original at later stages of selection (if called).
- After filling up the required details under the “Fill/ Modify Application Form”, click on “Make
payment”. The payment details show the amount to be paid to the bank based on your category.
- Applications without successful fee payment shall be treated as incomplete and shall be
- A copy of this online APPLICATION FORM containing the registration number is to be printed,
signed, and furnished, along with SELF-ATTESTED SCANNED COPIES of the following
documents in the given order only (from top to bottom):
a. two recent passport-size color photographs
b. High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
c. Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all
the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ PostGraduation as applicable)
d. EWS/ SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable)
e. Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving license, Aadhaar Card, etc)
f. PAN Card
g. Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable)
h. Any other document in support of your candidature
i. PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable).
- No documents are to be submitted at present. Candidates may be asked to submit relevant documents at a later stage if so required.
- Commencement of submission of online application and online payment of fees 15.02.2023
- The last date for submission of the online application and online payment of fees is 13.03.2023
RITES Ltd Recruitment Notification