Last Updated on September 22, 2022 by Admin
RITES Ltd Recruitment 2022 of filling up the subject post in RITES Ltd. immediately from officials working in the Central/State Government! Autonomous Bodies/ CPSUs/ State PSUs regularly
RITES Ltd. a Government of India Enterprise was established in 1974 under the aegis of Indian Railways. RITES Ltd. is incorporated in India as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956, and is governed by a Board of Directors, which includes persons of eminence from various sectors of engineering and management. RITES Ltd., an ISO 9001:2015 company, is a multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in transport, infrastructure, and related technologies.
RITES Ltd Recruitment 2022 for Various Positions.
No. PERS/9/6/GM Civil/2022—VC No. 07/22 (D)
- General Manager (Civil) – 02 Posts
- Engineer (Electrical) – 11 Posts
The maximum age should be 40 Years as of 01.09.2022.
- BE B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Civil Engineering.
- BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg) Degree in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engg
Period of Engagement
- The appointment shall be purely on a contract basis initially for one year, extendable until completion of the assignment, subject to mutual consent and satisfactory performance.
- Selected candidates shall be liable for posting anywhere in India as per Company requirements.
The candidates will have to deposit the under-mentioned amount of fees during the online application:
- General/OBC Candidates Rs. 600/- plus applicable taxes
- EWS/ SC/ST/ PWD Candidates Rs. 300/- plus applicable taxes
How to Apply for RITES Ltd Recruitment
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the
registration format available in the Career Section of the RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
- While submitting the online application, the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of the candidate’s online form. Note this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
- While filling up the required details, candidates are advised to carefully and correctly fill the details of “Identity Proof”. Candidates are also advised to note the same and ensure the availability of the same Identity Proof as it will be required to be produced in original at later stages of selection (if called).
- After filling up the required details under the “Fill/ Modify Application Form”, click on “Make payment”. The payment details show the amount paid to the bank based on your category. Applications without successful fee payment shall be treated as incomplete and shall be summarily rejected.
- The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of the Application Form submitted with them and to carry
the same at the time of the selection (if called).
- Candidates who have registered online but whose applications along with the documents above are
not submitted by the due date; their candidature may not be considered. The company reserves the
right to consider only such applications received along with documents by the prescribed
date. RITES Ltd. is not responsible for any delay for any reason whatsoever.
- Start date of online registration 16.09.2022
- The last date for online registration is 10.10.2022
General Manager (Civil)
The candidates should send their applications along with the documents as mentioned in the Vacancy Notice to reach us on or before 17.10.2022
RITES Ltd Recruitment Notification
- Official Notification for General Manager (Civil)
- Official Notification for Engineer (Electrical)
- Official Website
- Official Announcement