Last Updated on September 29, 2020 by Admin
IGM Mumbai Recruitment 2020 invites application for filling supervisor, Engraver, Jr Office Asst, Jr Technician Posts with 20 Posts Vacancies.
India Government Mint, Mumbai (‘IGM Mumbai’), a unit of SPMCIL, is engaged in the manufacture of circulation coins, commemorative coins, medals and medallions, and weights & measures standards. In addition, the unit undertakes gold and silver refining activity and is also equipped with an Assay laboratory. The IGM Mumbai, established in 1829, is one of the oldest mint in India.
IGM Mumbai Recruitment 2020 for various Posts.
No of Posts
20 Posts Vacancies.
- Supervisor – 12 Posts
- Engraver – 07 Posts
- Junior Office Assistant – 01 Post
- Junior Technician – 10 Posts
Qualification for IGM Mumbai Recruitment
- Degree in any branch and Diploma
- Graduate in Civil, Mechanical, metallurgy, electrical, electronics, instrumentation.
- Bachelors Of Fine Art
Scale of Pay
Rs 7750 – 19040 /-
Date to remind for IGM Mumbai Recruitment 2020
- Commencement of on-line registration of application – 05/09/2020
- Closure of registration of application – 04/10/2020
- Closure for editing application details – 04/10/2020
- Last date for printing your application – 19/10/2020
- Online Fee Payment – 05/09/2020 to 04/10/2020
IGM Mumbai Recruitment 2020 Notification