Last Updated on March 13, 2023 by Admin
Online applications are invited in IPR Recruitment 2022 from eligible candidates for the following reserved posts for SC/ST/OBC category on Direct Recruitment basis:
The Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) is an Aided Institute of the Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of
India is devoted to research and development activities in the areas of Basic Plasma Physics, Magnetic
Confinement Fusion and Industrial & Societal applications of plasmas. IPR is located in Bhat, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, and has extensions of its Laboratories at the Facilitation Centre for Industrial Plasma Technologies (FCIPT), Sector – 25, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, and at the Centre for Plasma Physics (CPP-IPR) located at Guwahati, Assam.
IPR Recruitment 2023 for Scientific Assistant – B.
ADVT. No. 02/2023
Table of Contents
Total No of posts – 51
Post Name – Scientific Assistant – B
Discipline wise post distribution
- Civil – 01 Post
- Computer – 03 Posts
- Electrical – 10 Posts
- Instrumentation – 05 Posts
- Mechanical – 10 Posts
- Electronics – 10 Posts
- Physics – 12 Posts
- Diploma in Civil, Computer, Electrical, Instrumentation, Mechanical, and Electronics Engineering (3 years after SSC) with minimum 60% marks
- B.Sc. in Physics with minimum 60% marks
Minimum age 18 years and maximum age 30 years. Relaxations in the maximum age limit shall be admissible as per Central Government orders on the subject as amended occasionally.
Level-6 of Pay Matrix and Initial basic Pay ₹ 35,400/- p.m. (As per 7th CPC).
A fee structure for the above posts is
- SC/ST/Female/PwBD/EWS – Nil
- For Other Categories is 200/-
How to Apply
- Interested candidates are requested to apply online at Institute’s website http://www.ipr.res.in/documents/jobs_career.html by 15/03/2023 (till 5.30 P.M).
- Applicants are required to upload the following documents while filling online application:
- Proof of age. (Refer above at sr. No. 13 of General Information)
- Certificate of caste/community/class in the prescribed format (if applicable).
- Copy of payment receipt (if applicable)
- Educational mark sheets/certificates/degrees.
- Experience certificate(s) (If any).
- Any other relevant document(s).