Last Updated on May 23, 2022 by Admin
MSETCL Recruitment 2022 invites applications from dynamic, talented, and professional persons for posts of Assistant Engineer in Different Discipline. Kindly check the detailed eligibility criteria and apply online for Mahatransco Recruitment 2022.
Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (MAHATRANSCO), a wholly-owned corporate entity under the Maharashtra Government, was incorporated under the Companies Act, in June 2005 after restructuring the erstwhile Maharashtra State Electricity Board to transmit electricity from its point of Generation to its point of Distribution.
MSETCL Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Engineer.
Employment Advertisement No. 04/2022
The total no of Vacancies: 223 Posts.
Post positions for the Mahatransco Recruitment 2022.
1. Assistant Engineer (Transmission) – 170 Posts
2. Assistant Engineer (Telecommunication) – 25 Posts
3. Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 28 Posts
The selected candidate will draw a salary on the pay scale of Rs. 49210/ – 2165/ -60035/ -2280/-119315/.
In addition to basic pay, the selected candidates are entitled to DA, HRA, Medical benefits, CPF and Gratuity, etc. as per Company’s rules.
The approximate monthly gross emoluments shall be Rs. 80,962/- (without Office Accommodation).
Qualification for Mahatransco Recruitment 2022
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering /Technology.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in the stream of B.E. (Electronics & Telecommunication)
- B. Tech (Electronics & Telecommunication).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering /Technology
How to Apply for MSETCL Recruitment
- Candidates are required to apply Online by clicking on the link “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” given at the end of this Advertisement. Except for online applications, no other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- To register your application, choose the tab “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” and enter your Name, Contact details, and Email-ID. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered by choosing the “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the “VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS” and “SAVE & NEXT” button
- Candidates can proceed to upload photographs and signatures as per the specifications given
- Click on the “Preview” Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the “COMPLETE REGISTRATION” BUTTON
- Click on the “PAYMENT” Tab and proceed with payment.
- Click on the “SUBMIT” button.
You may be interested in
Last Date of Receipt of applications: 24.05.2022
MSETCL Recruitment 2022 notification
Click this link https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/msetclapr22 to apply online.