Last Updated on August 17, 2021 by Admin
This is your path to a career in data analytics. In this program, you’ll learn in-demand skills that will have you job-ready in less than six months. No degree or experience is required. Join this one of the top data analytics courses offered by Google.
Why You Should Study Data Analytics
In this age of information, the internet has made it easy for anyone to gain knowledge whenever and wherever they need it. Following are a few reasons to study data analytics.
- Join a lucrative field that is projected to grow 27% by 2026, much faster than average job growth
- Data analytics is significant for top organizations
- Design tools that assist in making high value, high stakes, decisions
- Job opportunities on the rise
- Increasing salaries for data analytics professionals
- Work opportunities in a spectrum of industries
Kindly read this article on Data Science Career and Jobs in 2021: A Complete Guide for more insights.
About this Professional Certificate
Course Offred by Google Career Certificates
Prepare for a new career in the high-growth field of data analytics; no experience or degree required. Get professional training designed by Google and have the opportunity to connect with top employers.
There are 337,400 U.S. job openings in data analytics with a $67,900 average entry-level salary.
Data analytics is the collection, transformation, and organization of data to conclude, make predictions, and drive informed decision-making.
Over eight courses, gain in-demand skills that prepare you for an entry-level job. You’ll learn from Google employees whose foundations in data analytics served as launchpads for their careers. At under 10 hours per week, you can complete the certificate in less than six months.
You’ll prepare yourself for jobs that include junior or associate data analyst, database administrator, and more. Upon completing the certificate, you can directly apply for employment with Google and over 130 U.S. employers, including Walmart, Best Buy, Astreya.
82% of Google Career Certificate graduates report a positive career outcome like a new job, promotion, or raise within six months.
What you will learn
- Gain an immersive understanding of the practices and processes used by a junior or associate data analyst in their day-to-day job
- Learn key analytical skills (data cleaning, analysis, & visualization) and tools (spreadsheets, SQL, R programming, Tableau)
- Understand how to clean and organize data for analysis, and complete analysis and calculations using spreadsheets, SQL, and R programming
- Learn how to visualize and present data findings in dashboards, presentations, and commonly used visualization platforms
Skills you will gain
- Data Cleansing
- Data Analysis
- Data Visualization (DataViz)
- Problem Solving
- MetadataData Collection
- Data Ethics
- Sample Size Determination
Applied Learning Project
This program includes over 180 hours of instruction and hundreds of practice-based assessments, which will help you simulate real-world data analytics scenarios critical for workplace success. The content is highly interactive and exclusively developed by Google employees with decades of experience in data analytics. Through a mix of videos, assessments, and hands-on labs, you’ll get introduced to analysis tools and platforms and key analytical skills required for an entry-level job.
Skills you’ll gain will include Data cleaning, problem-solving, critical thinking, data ethics, and data visualization.
Platforms and tools you will learn include Presentations, Spreadsheets, SQL, Tableau, and R Programming.
In addition to expert training and hands-on projects, you’ll complete a case study that you can share with potential employers to showcase your new skill set. Learn concrete skills that top employers are hiring for right now.
- Project Management Professional Certificate From Google
- Data Science Career and Jobs in 2021: A Complete Guide
- Tableau Vs Excel: Which data tool best suits your requirements?
- Electric Vehicle Course | Professional Certificate in Electric Cars By DelftX
There are 8 data analytics courses in this Professional Certificate