Last Updated on September 24, 2023 by Admin
These are the top trending online courses from the leading institutions and course providers worldwide. Gain new skills and earn a certificate of completion.
Learn online and earn valuable credentials from top universities. Start learning for free with a wide range of free online courses covering different subjects. Discover free online learning from top universities and institutions.
These courses are offered on online learning websites Coursera, Futurelearn, edX, Udemy, and various online course providers. Join today these top trending online courses and free online courses with certificates.
1. Google Project Management: Professional Certificate
Project management is an ongoing discipline practiced in organizations of all sizes, industries, and geographies. The lack of consistency in project management definition creates challenges for those new to the profession. Despite this challenge, more than one-third of college graduates with a bachelor’s degree list project management as their major.
Start your path to a career in project management. In this program, you’ll learn in-demand skills that will have you job-ready in less than six months. No degree or experience is required.
2. English for Career Development by The University of Pennsylvania – Free Course
English is the language of business. The globalizing economy demands proficiency in English both as a tool of communication and as an indicator of professionalism. If you are looking to advance your career, you will have a much easier time if English is your first language.
This FREE course is designed for non-native English speakers interested in advancing their careers in the global marketplace.
- English for Career Development: A free online Course
- A Beginner’s Guide To English Writing Skills For University Study
- The Best Ways to Learn English Effectively in 2023
- Top 27 Emerging Trends In Construction Technology To Watch In 2023
3. Python for Everybody Specialization by University of Michigan
Python, an easy-to-learn, powerful, and popular programming language, has been a sought-after skill. However, with the rapid growth of AI and machine learning development in 2023, it will become one of the essential skills to have on your resume.
With new companies like Tesla, who are pushing for more automation in their factories and rely on Python to train their robots, its use is only expected to grow exponentially.
Learn to Program and Analyze Data with Python. Develop programs to gather, clean, analyze, and visualize data.
4. Microsoft Excel Skills for Business: Specialization by Mcquire University
In 2023, the essential skill for business will still be Microsoft Excel. The software continues to grow in popularity and use, as it is a tool for analyzing data and a tool that helps your team work smarter and collaborate more efficiently. According to Forbes, 95% of all companies use Microsoft Excel.
Learn Excel Skills for Business. Master Excel to add a precious asset to your employability portfolio.
5. Blockchain and FinTech: Basics, Applications, and Limitations by HKUx
Blockchain is a new technology that has the potential to transform the world as we know it. It was first used to track bitcoin transactions, but many believe that it has the potential to change how we manage digital information. We think it is essential for business owners and entrepreneurs to become more aware of this potentially disruptive technology because Blockchain will significantly impact our lives in 2023.
Understand the design rationale of blockchain technology, its emerging platforms, and applications, and uncover the limitations and the opportunities enabled by blockchain applications, particularly as it relates to finance.
6. Business Management by IIMB
Learning business management in 2023 could be a great idea. The main reason is that the skills you will learn will be applicable for the next 10-20 years, but also because the need for those skills is increasing. Now is the time if you have ever considered learning about business management.
Master the essentials of managing a successful business from the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore(IIMB).
7. Supply Chain Management Courses by Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MITx)
Supply Chain Management will be more in demand because of population growth, innovation, and technological advances. As products become more complex with informational technology and plug-in hybrid vehicles, businesses need management solutions that integrate physical assets, virtual components, and people processes. Companies will hire employees with this degree to keep up with the demand for sustainability and build green supply chains.
Advance your career in Supply Chain Management
8. BIM for Construction by Purdue University
There are essentially three reasons why BIM will be necessary for the near future. These are increased safety, improved productivity, and maintained accuracy due to better collaboration. The organization has observed these as the leading causes of an 86% boost in confidence around construction project delivery.
Learn how to couple BIM and traditional scheduling and cost-estimating tools to develop 4D, 5D, and nD models for practical construction applications
9. Step into Construction by City & Guilds
The construction industry is on the rise and will only continue to grow. It is one of the fastest-growing industries in the United States, so if it’s your destiny to work in this field, it’s best to get started now. Construction management positions are also projected to see a significant rise of 7% by 2023.
Discover the roles and opportunities available to you in the construction industry and the pathways to get you into the sector.
10. Sustainable Construction and Development by CIOB
Sustainable construction and development (SCD) is a rapidly-growing globally significant area of professional practice in architecture, engineering, and allied fields. SCD aims to design and construct human habitats for shelter, health, agriculture, industry, education, and justice that can provide their own needs without any supplemental provisions from outside the system.
Gain valuable insight into sustainable construction and development, and learn best practices from sustainability initiatives.
11. Electric Cars: Technology by DelftX
Electric cars are a more intelligent and cleaner choice for the environment. Tesla is an electric car company, and its vehicles are the safest on the road. They also have a lot of new features that make them more convenient for owners.
Electric cars are a promising solution to the energy crisis. They use electricity, which is renewable and clean. They also have zero tailpipe emissions and low operating costs. Get an in-depth understanding of the technology behind electric cars.
- Revolutionizing theory in Real Estate industry: Blockchain Technology
- Electric Vehicles: The Future of Transportation
- Mastering Architectural Visualization: Online Courses and Resources for Aspiring Designers
- Free Online Career Development Courses from Top Universities in 2023
- Unraveling the Key Differences between MBA and PGP Courses in India: An In-Depth Comparison
- 11 Best Project Management Online Courses For 2023
- Autodesk Revit Software Online Tutorials and Courses [2023 Updated]
- Construction Management Postgraduate Courses: Are They Worth the Investment?
- Explore and join for Free The Top edX Free Courses for 2023
- Top 10 Civil Engineering Courses on Udemy [2023 Updated]
- Top 10 Free Construction Courses On Coursera [2023 Updated]
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management Online Courses For 2023
- Top Construction Courses for 2023