Last Updated on December 14, 2022 by Admin
A Walk-In-Interview/A Walk-In-Interview/Test will be held from 12-12-2022 to 14-12-2022 at CSIR-NML Recruitment, Burmamines, Jamshedpur to select suitable candidates engaged on a purely temporary basis as Project AssociateI/Project Associate-II/Sr. Project Associate/Project Assistants/Technical Assistant/Project SRF, etc at different levels for various projects. Details are given below:
Walk-In at CSIR-NML Recruitment 2022 for Project Assistant/Associate.
Advertisement No.: 04/2022
No of Vacancies
The total no of vacancies is 40 Posts
- Project Assistant/Technical Assistant – 15 Posts
- Project Associate-I & II – 22 Posts
- Senior Project Associate – 02 Posts
- Project SRF – 01 Post
- M.Sc. in Chemistry/Environmental Science/Geology.
- B. Tech. in Chemical Engg, Metallurgical, Mechanical, Production, Metallurgy, Materials, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.
- 3 Years Diploma in Metallurgy/ Mechanical Engg.
- Ph.D. in Physics
The Upper Age limit as of the date of Walk-in-Interview is relatable for five years in the case SC/ST/OBC/Women/Persons with Disabilities (PWD).
Walk-in Details for CSIR-NML Recruitment
Interested eligible candidates, who are Indian nationals and fulfill the above eligibility conditions, may report between 09-00 AM to 11-00 AM from 12-12-2022 to 14-12-2022(as per the schedule mentioned above) for Walk-in-Interview/Test at CSIR-NML, Burmamines, Jamshedpur-831007 (Jharkhand) with all certificates/documents in original in support of their qualifications/age/caste/experience(s) and duly completed application in the enclosed prescribed PROFORMA with a recent color passport photograph pasted on it along with one self-attested copies of all relevant testimonials/certificates
CSIR-NML Recruitment Notification for Walk-in