Last Updated on July 8, 2021 by Admin
There are thousands of websites and blogs written on the civil engineering topic. The construction and civil engineering sector is the largest employment generator irrespective of any country in the world. Kindly check here the top 10 civil engineering blogs and civil engineering websites to follow in 2021.
A civil engineer is the backbone of a country’s infrastructure development and also playing the greatest role to boost the country’s economy. If you need to keep your civil engineering skills sharp, it is important to read the top civil engineering blog.
These Civil engineering blogs and websites provide insights on adopting research and planning, sustainable engineering, as well as tutoring and managing the next generations of civil engineers.
After a lot of considerations, we have come up with the list of the 10 best websites or blogs every civil engineering student and professionals must follow to gain the subject knowledge, industry insights, and various career opportunities available.
*This list is not based on any ranking, it is only for information and education purposes.
- Civil Engineering Career: A Guide To Start Your Construction Career In 2021
- Free Career Assessment and Career Aptitude Test
- Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers PDF eBOOK
- Best Civil Engineering Software Updated List 2021
The list of top 10 civil engineering Website/Blogs
ConstructionPlacements helps professionals from the construction industry to get regular feeds on recent industry news, information about global mega-projects, job opportunities, industry insights from Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure, Projects, and Oil & Gas industry.
It’s our endeavor to help the community of professionals in the Construction, Infrastructure, Real estate, Projects, and Oil & Gas sector to get the slice of their growth that they deserve.
Construction Placements has a strong social media presence having 5,10,000 plus worldwide followers, nearly 1 million page views, and 500,000 plus monthly website visitors.
Kindly check our JobBoard for the Jobs in the Construction and Real Estate Industry
For Recruiters & Employers: Post Your Jobs
Apply online For Construction Jobboard JobsVisit Now
2. Civil Engineering Portal
The creator, Kanwarjot Singh, is a civil engineer living in Patiala Punjab, INDIA. He has completed his BE civil from Thapar University, Patiala.
This site is made for educational purposes so as to help fellow civil engineering students and to spread knowledge about the latest civil engineering projects and civil engineering software.
This site consists of general notes of all engineering fields which are specifically taken from his class notes by considering various books and journals. One of the best civil engineering blog to follow.Visit Now
3. Civil Engineer BlogVisit Now
- Construction Management Career; A Complete Guide for 2021
- Project Management Career: A Complete Guide for 2021
- Civil Engineering Careers Blueprint eBook: The Great Construction Career
- Top Career Options for Engineering Graduate In 2021
4. Civil Scholar
Civil Scholar is a blog by Aravind Samala, a Civil Engineering graduate from JNTU Hyderabad, India. He worked as a Research Assistant at the Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH).Visit Now
5. Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE)
The Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE) is a professional membership body in the United Kingdom that government and industry listen to while providing unrivaled support to our 92,000 civil engineer members.Visit Now
- Top Job Websites and Job Portals In India For Fresher [2021 Updated]
- Top Construction Job Websites, Job Portals, And Construction Job Boards
- LinkedIn For Job Search: How to Find Jobs On LinkedIn In 2021
- Why You Should Consider a Career in Construction
6. Daily Civil
Daily Civil is a learning platform for all Civil Engineers and CE Students around the world. We have started this blog with a mission to educate and keep people informed by creating a trusted source of knowledge on everything related to Civil Engineering.
7. Quora- Civil Engineering
Quora is a question-and-answer website where questions are asked, answered, edited, and organized by its community of users in the form of opinions.
Its publisher, Quora Inc., is based in Mountain View, California. The company was founded in June 2009, and the website was made available to the public on June 21, 2010.
On Quora, you can find various civil engineering topics and answers from the community members. Even you can write your questions and seek answers from subject matter experts from the quora community.Visit Now
8. The Constructor
The Constructor- Civil Engineering Home is an effort to bring civil engineering information resources online to share with fellow engineers around the world. The portal is authored and maintained by Gopal Mishra, He is a Civil Engineer and the founder of “The Constructor”. One of the best civil engineering blog to follow.Visit Now
- Top 10 Real Estate Courses | Real Estate Online Courses [2021 Updated]
- Get unlimited access to 3,000 Plus online courses on Coursera
- Microsoft Excel + Advanced Excel Bundle: Lifetime Access
- The Premium 2021 Project & Quality Management Certification Bundle
- Top Free Online Courses on edX [2021 Updated Courses]
- Top 10 Construction Courses On Udemy [2021 Updated]
- Top 10 Free Construction Courses On Coursera [2021 Updated]
- Top 10 Free Data Science Online Courses To Learn In 2021
- Top 10 Construction Courses On Udemy [2021 Updated]
9. Civil Snapshot
Civil Snapshot is a learning site for all Civil Engineers and Students around the world. Our mission is to educate with a trusted source of knowledge on everything related to Civil Engineering.Visit Now
ConstructionWeekonline.in is the new digital destination for construction professionals in India and the middle east. This is one of the best platforms for the latest industry news and insights.Visit Now