Last Updated on November 23, 2020 by Admin
Courses in real estate can be found online offered by various universities and colleges. Kindly check these below listed top 10 real estate courses, real estate online courses, and real estate management online courses offered on various online learning websites.
Individuals looking to join the top and the best real estate online certificate courses, check out the comparatively low-cost courses we have made a list of which feature engaging video lessons and interactive practice quizzes and assignments.
If you are looking out to gain subject knowledge in real estate join these real estate courses online offered in India, Canada, Pune, Mumbai university, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and everywhere on the internet. Join these free online real estate courses with certificates, real estate training online course.
- Top 10 Construction Courses On Udemy [October 2020 Updated]
- Top 10 Free Construction Courses On Coursera [October 2020 Updated]
- Top 10 Free Data Science Online Courses To Learn In 2020
- Online Courses: Learn Every Aspect Of The Top Business Opportunity In 2020 and Beyond
Students can consider taking these real estate career course, application AI in real estate, real estate agents course, urban sociology, real estate investing, real estate financial modeling, multifamily real estate investing, property management, mortgage loan processor, real estate valuation, real estate development modeling, and real estate management MBA course which provides a close look at professional branding, lead management, relationship marketing, and the importance of technology.
1. Pathways to Property: Starting Your Career in Real Estate
Course Offered By University of Reading, Henley Business School & The Reading Real Estate Foundation
Course Duration: 3 weeks (Approx 4 Hours to complete)
Do you have the curiosity and creativity for a career in the world of property?
Whether you want to be the next sustainability star, estates expert, or managing director of a project, this course showcases the real estate sector and the wide variety of career possibilities within.
Enter the fast-paced world of international property and hear from industry experts developing the International Quarter London near the Olympic Park.
How does this impact on local residents and the environment? Is it possible to create sustainable developments that work for all? And how can you be involved in decision making in the future?
- What is property, why do we need it and how is it developed?
- Who gets involved when developing a property?
- The key issues impacting the property industry and the role that sustainability, globalization, and technology play in property investment, development, and management
- How the industry will develop in the future
- The career opportunities available: roles in the industry and how to start building a career in property
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to…
- Investigate the wide range of stakeholders and many roles that influence property development
- Debate the key issues affecting property investment, development, and management
- Investigate, assess and report upon an example of property development in your local area
- Examine future trends and likely innovations
- Discover the range of career opportunities available within the property industry
- Reflect upon your own attributes and skills in relation to those potential career opportunities
- Explore the pathways available to you to begin your career in property
Who is the course for?
Designed to explore the real estate sector and the vast array of careers within, this course is perfect for students who are keen to discover whether they would like to pursue a career in property.join for free
2. Application of AI, InsurTech, and Real Estate Technology
Course Offered By University of Pennsylvania
Course Duration: 4 weeks (Approx 4 Hours to complete)
In this course, you’ll learn about the emerging technologies in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning that are utilized in InsurTech and Real Estate Tech.
Professor Chris Geczy of the Wharton School has designed this course to help you navigate the complex world of insurance and real estate tech, and understand how FinTech plays a role in the future of the industry.
Through study and analysis of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, you’ll learn how InsurTech is redefining the insurance industry.
You’ll also explore classifications of insurtech companies and the size of the InsurTech, Real Estate Tech, and AI markets. You will also explore FinTech specialties with Warren Pennington from Vanguard.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to identify emerging technologies of AI, Machine Learning, and Financial Technologies from a variety of insurtech and real estate tech companies and its impact in the future of finance and investments.
- Module 1: InsurTech
- Module 2: Real Estate Tech
- Module 3: Artificial Intelligence
- Module 4: Case Studies
3. Cities are back in town: urban sociology for a globalizing urban world
Course Offered By Sciences Po University, France
Course Duration: 8 weeks (Approx 12 Hours to complete)
Urbanization is reaching a new peak in the contemporary world with the rise of mega cities. Researchers try to make sense of these large urban areas using a variety of concepts. The class will review debates and present social science models of cities to analyse and compare contemporary developments.
- Introduction, definition, urban questions, and the use of models
- European cities and the Weberian model of integration
- Colonial and post-colonial cities
- Industrial cities (and Socialist cities) and Marxist models
- The American metropolis and the Chicago School,
- Post metropolis, fragments and differences
- Global cities and mega cities
- Smart cities and the sociology of science and technology
4. Commercial Real Estate Investing for Beginners Free Course
Course Offered By Peter Harris On Udemy
Course Duration: 11 sections • 76 lectures • 8h 10m total length
This course was designed for the beginner who either has an interest in getting into commercial real estate investment or owns property or two. As the Education Director of Commercial Property Advisors, Peter Harris shares wisdom that will save you several years in learning lessons the hard way.
- What it takes for anyone to own their first commercial real estate investment property.
- The different asset classes and which ones individual investors target and why.
- How to evaluate any deal quickly and easily just like the pros.
- Major pitfalls to avoid when investing in commercial real estate
- Tips for Specific types of properties including Apartments, Self Storage, Mobile Home Parks, Shopping Centers and Office Buildings.
- Secrets to building generational wealth
5. The Real Estate Financial Modeling Bootcamp – Real Estate Courses
Course Offered By Joel Prista On Udemy
Course Duration: 27 sections • 234 lectures • 16h 28m total length
The Complete A to Z Guide to Modeling Real Estate Transactions in Microsoft Excel For Smarter Real Estate Investing
Learn real estate financial modeling. Advance your career. Make more money. Built by an instructor with over eight years of real estate private equity finance experience modeling over $1.5 billion of closed commercial real estate transactions.
This course was designed to take you from a complete beginner with no knowledge of real estate financial modeling to a real estate financial modeling pro.
The skills and concepts you will learn in this course can be used to help you break into the real estate private equity industry, increase your compensation at your existing real estate job, or confidently analyze and model a commercial real estate investment on your own.
What you’ll learn
- The ability to build a functional, dynamic real estate financial model from scratch.
- The skill set to model real estate transactions for multiple different asset types and solve for the most essential investment metrics evaluated by large institutions and private equity groups.
- A substantial increase in speed and efficiency in Microsoft Excel by learning powerful tools and functions.
- A mastery of the foundational analytical and financial modeling tools necessary to break into the real estate private equity industry and model complex commercial real estate transactions.
6. The Modern Real Estate Agent
Course Offered By Eric Flores On Udemy
Course Duration: 9 sections • 60 lectures • 2h 57m total length
This course will transform you from a novice real estate agent to a professional, confident, and top-tier realtor. Along with the course I have included bonus materials to help guide you along your path.
What you’ll learn
- After this course, students will be equipped with the knowledge to be successful in their local real estate market
- You will have multiple methods of lead generation in today’s climate
You can also join this Free Online Course on How to Become a Real Estate Agent by Jeff Crowe.
7. The Complete Guide To Multifamily Real Estate Investing
Course Offered By Joel Prista On Udemy
Course Duration: 12 sections • 80 lectures • 4h 31m total length
The Step-By-Step Guide To Analyzing and Acquiring Multifamily Properties
Multifamily real estate investing can significantly build your wealth and passive cash flow, but you have to be able to know how to buy the right deals at the right prices.
This course was designed to start you with the basics of real estate finance and move all the way through the most advanced multifamily analysis techniques used by the world’s most experienced real estate investors.
Ultimately, this course will teach you how to make well-educated, smart investment decisions so you can maximize your wealth-building with the minimum amount of risk involved.
What you’ll learn
- Confidently analyze multifamily real estate investment opportunities using professional real estate financial modeling analysis techniques and metrics
- Have a multi-tab multifamily acquisition model for analyzing new multifamily real estate investments
8. Property Management 101 – Real Estate Courses
Course Offered By RYJA Design On Udemy
Course Duration: 13 sections • 16 lectures • 44m total length
Learn the basics of managing rental property and becoming a landlord. This class is designed to give you an introduction the being a landlord. You should understand basic real estate terms such as Lease, Lessee, Lessor, Tenant.
This course should take under an hour to complete. The class is structured in video format with audio explaining the slides.
What you’ll learn
- Understand some of the fundamentals of Property Management
- Recognize some of the pitfalls of managing rental properties.
- Develop a mindset to understand the rental process and begin to understand what is required to be a successful landlord
9. Advanced Mortgage Loan Processor: Essential Skills Training
Course Offered By Joe Correa On Udemy
Course Duration: 7 sections • 58 lectures • 2h 7m total length
Finibi Mortgage CEO, Joe Correa, teaches you how to take your mortgage loan processor career to the next level Once you start working as a mortgage loan processor, you can quickly move up to becoming a senior loan processor which are the highest paid form of loan processors.
By completing this course, you will learn much of the knowledge senior loan processors have which will allow you to increase your income and potential for other higher paid positions within a bank, lender, or mortgage company.
Once you complete these courses, you will have advanced loan processing knowledge and a course diploma to show employers. A course diploma will be available to you when all sections have been completed at 100% which you can save or print.
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to calculate a salaried borrower’s income.
- Learn how to read and understand an appraisal and how property values are obtained.
- Become a pro at locking rates and understanding how rates affect a loans approval.
- Develop a deeper knowledge of verifications of employment to get more loans approved.
- Learn how to become more valuable as a processor by completing more of the necessary task to close more loans.
- Read and know what to request on a homeowner’s declaration page to get more loans closed.
- Understand the importance of a survey and when it should be ordered and by who.
- Learn how to obtain invoices for third-party fees so that your loan is compliant and the lenders clears your loan to close.
10. The Real Estate Development Modeling Master Class
Course Offered By Justin Kivel On Udemy
Course Duration: 15 sections • 136 lectures • 8h 13m total length
The Complete Guide To Building Real Estate Development Pro Forma Models From Scratch For Smarter Real Estate Investing
Want to learn how to build professional, dynamic, institutional-quality real estate development models in Microsoft Excel? This course will take you by the hand and walk you step-by-step through the entire process.
This is a project-based course, meaning you’ll start with a blank Excel workbook and walk away with a fully-functional, dynamic, eight-tab real estate development model that YOU’VE created – from scratch.
If you have a basic understanding of real estate finance, and you’re looking to apply that knowledge to analyze new real estate development opportunities, enroll now, and let’s get started building this model together today. Looking forward to having you in the course!
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to build dynamic, institutional-grade real estate development models from scratch
- Learn how to build out S-Curve construction models, equity and construction loan draw funding, and dynamic lease-up modeling for new development deals
- Learn how to create institutional, professionally formatted models to present development pro forma calculations to investors and partners.