Last Updated on July 17, 2023 by Admin
NMDC Limited is a Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Steel, Government of India, and a Multi locational, multi product and consistently profit-making Mining & Mineral Exploration Organization with a large turnover. NMDC is in the process of massive expansion and diversification both in India and abroad. NMDC Recruitment 2023 is now inviting applications from eligible & willing, promising, dedicated energetic young Graduate Engineers to fill up the post of Executive Trainee in the following disciplines through GATE-2022.
NMDC Recruitment 2023 for Executive Trainee.
Employment Notification No: 06/2023
Table of Contents
Total no of Vacancies: 42 Posts
discipline wise vacancy details
- Civil – 04 Posts
- Electrical – 13 Posts
- Materials Management – 12 Posts
- Mechanical – 13 Posts
- The upper Age limit is 27 years as of the last date of online application as described in point no. 6(b).
- The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) and as per Govt. of India Guidelines for PwBDs/Ex. Servicemen on the maximum age of 27 years. For Departmental candidates (NMDC) age relaxation will be given up to 10 years.
Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology. A candidate with the prescribed degree identified for the disciplines as given below can only apply for the post of Executive Trainee in the respective disciplines.
- Electrical & Electronics
- Power Systems & High Voltage Engineering.
- Power Electronics
- Mechanical & Automation
- Industrial and Production Engineering
- Mechanical Production
- Production Engineering
- Mining Machiner
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Top Career Options for Engineering Graduate In 2021
- Join this Career Planning, Self Development Master Class [10 Courses] Only for $39.99
- Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers PDF eBOOK
- Most Essential Job Interview Grooming Tips for Men and Women
How to Apply
- The eligible candidates should have appeared in GATE-2022 Test.
- The candidates who had appeared for GATE-2022 and received their GATE2022 score may apply online for recruitment of Executive Trainees in the above disciplines on the website www.nmdc.co.in (link available on the “Careers” page of the website). The site will be available/ activated from 10.00 AM on 28.06.2023 to 11.59 PM on 18.07.2023.
- Please ensure that the GATE-2022 registration number, which is mentioned on your GATE-2022 Scorecard, is filled up correctly. The name should also be filled up as mentioned in the GATE-2022 Scorecard. No request with respect to the change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained once the application is submitted successfully.
- For detailed notification along with its annexures for the above post, the candidates are advised to visit the Career page of the NMDC website i.e. www.nmdc.co.in. In case of any clarifications, typographical errors or omissions, Corrigendum, etc. the notification shall be issued on the above NMDC Website only.
- Candidates are required to fill in all the details online and upload all the relevant documents/ certificates as per the requirement of the Notification.
- Before applying online mode, candidates are advised to read the instructions of the Notification carefully and will ensure that they must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions as mentioned in the Employment Notification, which will be available at the NMDC website as mentioned at 6.0(d) above.
- An amount of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) is to be paid by all the candidates as an application fee which is non-refundable
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-servicemen categories and Departmental Candidates of NMDC Ltd. applying for the post will be exempted from paying the Application Fee.
The site will be available/ activated from 10.00 AM on 28.06.2023 to 11.59 PM on 18.07.2023.