Last Updated on April 5, 2022 by Admin
Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd. (RCFL Recruitment) invites applications for the post of Technician in the following Disciplines in the unionized category with the following specifications.
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF Ltd) is a leading profit-making company in manufacturing and marketing Fertilizers and Industrial Chemicals, having a sales turnover of around Rs.8413.83 crores. The Manufacturing units are in Maharashtra (at Thal – Dist. Raigad and Trombay – Chembur, Mumbai) with National Level Marketing Network. The company provides excellent career growth opportunities.
RCFL Recruitment 2022 For Technician.
Advertisement No.: 01032022
Vacancy Details for RCFL Recruitment 2022
Total No. of Vacancies: 111 Posts
- Technician (Mechanical) Grade II (A6 Grade) (Rs.22000 – 60000) – 51 Posts
- Technician (Electrical) Grade-II (A6 Grade) (Rs.22000 – 60000) – 32 Posts
- Technician (Instrumentation) Grade-II (A6 Grade) (Rs.22000 – 60000) – 28 Posts
- Full-time & regular Three Years’ Diploma in (Mechanical/Allied branches of Mechanical) Engineering/Technology and successful completion of one-year training (BOAT) under the Apprentices Act1961 (Amendment 1973).
- 4 years (Eight Semesters) or 3½ years’ (Seven Semesters) full time & regular Diploma in (Mechanical/Allied branches of Mechanical) Engineering/ Technology under Sandwich pattern.
- Full time & regular Three Years’ Diploma in (Electrical/Allied branches of Electrical) Engineering/Technology and successful completion of one-year training (BOAT) under the Apprentices Act-1961 (Amendment 1973)
- Full-time & regular B.Sc.(Physics) Degree with Chemical as one of the subjects during any of the 3 years course of B.Sc. Degree and passing of The National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) examination. NCVT in the Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant) i.e. IM(CP) Trade.
- Full-time & regular Three Years’ Diploma in (Instrumentation/Allied branches of Instrumentation) Engineering/Technology and successful completion of one-year training (BOAT) under the Apprentices Act1961 (Amendment 1973).
- Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers PDF eBOOK
- Mostly Asked Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions and Answers
- How To Face A Technical Interview
- Effective Job Search Strategies for Engineers
- Top 50 HR Interview Questions and Answers for Engineers
- Civil Engineering Careers Blueprint eBook: The Great Construction Career
- Top 20 Construction Companies in Kolkata West Bengal [2022 Updated]
- The Best BIM Companies in Pune [2022 Updated List]
- 30 Best Construction Companies in Mumbai
- List of The Best Construction Companies In Bengaluru
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply online only from www.rcfltd.com from 21.03.2022 at 8:00 am to 04.04.2022 at 5:00 pm. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Before applying online, candidates should- scan their:
1. photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) signature (with black ink)
2. Ensure that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Section “C” in this Advertisement.
3. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
4. Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make an Online Payment of the requisite application fee.
5. Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. RCF may send intimation to download call letters for the Trade Test etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, the candidate should create a new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying online and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
6. Candidates to go to the RCF website HR RECRUITMENT- click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register your application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter your Name and Email-id. OTP will be sent to the Email – ID mentioned in the registration details.
- The candidate has to select the LOGIN tab and enter Registered Email – ID as username and OTP as password. The candidate is thereafter required to fill Online Application Form.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, the candidate can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE”
- Button prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE” Button facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/entertained after clicking the SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or candidate’s Father/ Mother etc. should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the “Save” button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under section “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill in other details of the Application Form.
- Modify details, if required, and click on the ‘SUBMIT’ Button after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on the ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed with payment.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button. l. In case if the applicant needs any assistance, the same can be raised by emailing email@example.com
- Non – refundable application fee of Rs. 700/- (Rupees Three Hundred only) plus Bank Charges and applicable taxes (GST) for the posts in the Unionized category are required to be paid by General, OBC, and EWS category candidates at the time of submission of the online application form.
- Candidates can opt to pay either through an internet banking account or a credit/ debit card. No other mode of payment for the application fee would be accepted.
- The application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are, therefore, advised to verify their eligibility before paying of application fee. SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM/Female category candidates are not required to pay any application fee.
Important Dates for RCFL Recruitment 2022
- Commencement of On-Line registration of application by candidates. 21.03.2022 at 8:00 am
- The last date for online registration of applications by candidates is 04.04.2022 at 5:00 pm
Kindly check the detailed job notification for the Rashtriya chemicals & fertilizers ltd recruitment and apply online for the RCF recruitment through the RCF careers website. There is a total of 111 vacancies for Technician recruitment. Check the RCFL recruitment 2022 and apply online