Last Updated on December 29, 2022 by Admin
National Institute of Technology Rourkela, an Institute of National Importance under the Ministry of Education, Government of India, NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2022 invites applications for faculty positions at the level of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, and Professor from Indian nationals fulfilling eligibility criteria and possessing excellent academic background, commitment to quality teaching and research, and propensity for institutional development in various specializations of Engineering, Architecture, Science, Humanities, and Management as given in Annexure-I.
NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Professors.
Advertisement Number: NITR/ES/07/2022
Table of Contents
Total no of vacancies – 143 Posts
- Assistant Professor Grade II level 10 – 53 Posts
- Assistant Professor Grade II level 11 – 59 Posts
- Assistant Professor Grade I – 11 Posts
- Associate Professor – 17 Posts
- Professor – 03 Posts
- First Class in B.Tech./B.E. with Ph.D. in relevant branch/discipline
- First Class in B.Tech./B.E./B.Des. with Ph.D. in relevant branch/discipline
- First Class in M.Arch./ M.Plan. for Assistant Professor Grade II
- First Class in M.Arch./ M.Plan. with Ph.D. in relevant branch/ discipline for Assistant Professor Grade I and higher position
- First Class in MBA/PGDBM with Ph.D. in Management
How to Apply
- Candidates willing to apply for one or more posts are requested to apply online at https://nitrkl.ac.in/recruitment
- The online application can be filled in multiple sessions.
- Applications shall be received online only. No application or CV should be sent against this advertisement by email or letter. An application fee is not required.
- Persons employed in Government / Public Sector Enterprise / Autonomous Bodies should forward a copy of their application through the proper channel or should furnish a no objection certificate (NOC) from the competent authority or employer at the time of interview.
- Opening of online application portal: 17:00 h IST, 22nd November 2022
- Closing of online application portal: 17:00 h IST, 30th December 2022