Last Updated on July 19, 2022 by Admin
ISAM Recruitment 2022 for the posts of Assistant Managers (AM) / Field Officers (FO) / Junior Survey Officer (JSO) / Lower Division Clerks (LDC) / Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS).
The Indian Statistics Agriculture and Mapping will conduct recruitment for the posts of Assistant Managers (AM) / Field Officers (FO) / Junior Survey Officer (JSO) / Lower Division Clerks (LDC) / Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) under Direct Recruitment in Indian Statistics Agriculture and Mapping (ISAM) by the rules issued by the Indian Statistics Agriculture and Mapping (ISAM). Indian Statistics Agriculture and Mapping (ISAM) has a robust recruitment process where the employment criteria are based purely on merit.
ISAM Recruitment 2022 for Various Posts
F.No. 21-5/2022/Rectt. Cell/Non-Technical
The total no of vacancies: 460 Posts.
- Assistant Managers (AM) – 92 Posts
- Field Officers (FO) – 40 Posts
- Junior Survey Officer (JSO) – 87 Posts
- Lower Division Clerks (LDC) – 124 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – 117 Posts
- Candidates must have passed the 10th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates must have passed the 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Must have passed 10th Standard Certificate Examination OR its equivalent examination and Must have obtained National Council of Vocational Training Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade (Two years of Courses with Surveying as one of the subjects in any Industrial Training Institute recognized by the Government of India) OR Must have passed ITI (Civil Draughtsman).
- Must have passed a Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act, or a Provincial Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission as of this Notification and must possess working knowledge of computers.
The minimum and maximum age for Recruitment shall be 18 and 35 years, respectively as on the date of notification of the vacancies.
Applicants belonging to the All category have to pay a registration fee of Rs.480 /– (Rupees four hundred and eighty only).
How to Apply
Only online applications will be accepted by the candidate. A candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself/herself in the portal through the new website https://isam.org.in with effect from 22.06.2022 to 21.07.2022 with the required details to obtain the Registration Number.
Candidates must ensure to go through the notification and instructions thoroughly and understand them well before registering themselves for applying online. The candidate has to ensure himself that he is eligible in all respects for the Post he selected.
Only one Registration is to be made for one candidate. In case of any duplicate Registration is found by altering the basic details like a change of father name, change of Date of Birth, applying for one Registration with UR category and another registration, etc; will be treated as duplicate registration. all the candidatures relating to all such duplicate Registration and all such registrations will be deleted for consideration.
Candidates need not submit any physical application. It should also be noted that if any application is physically sent stating that the application could not be uploaded, it will not be processed.
Candidates should ensure that they are eligible for making fee payments before making payments. Since the Fee once paid will not be refunded. And also should note that in the case of online payment sometimes the settlement may take up to 72 hours, hence candidates who or making online fee payments on the last days should ensure to get it settled. In any case, if the payment made is not settled and the application could not be submitted those fees also will not be refunded.
Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days
A candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself/herself in the portal through the new website https://isam.org.in with effect from 22.06.2022 to 21.07.2022
Last Date of Application: 21.07.2022