Last Updated on December 8, 2023 by Admin
Online applications are invited by Konkan Railway Recruitment 2023 (KRCL) from the candidates having qualification of Graduation / Diploma in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics) and Graduates in General stream who have passed out during 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023 for enrolment as Graduate Apprentices or Technician (Diploma) Apprentices for undergoing one-year Apprenticeship training under the Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 (as amended) for the following training slots.
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2023 for Trainee Apprentices
Table of Contents
Total no of vacancies – 190 posts
- Civil Engineering – 30 Posts
- Electrical Engineering – 20 Posts
- Electronics Engineerings – 10 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 20 Posts
- Diploma (Civil) – 30 Posts
- Diploma (Electrical) – 20 Posts
- Diploma (Electronics) – 10 Posts
- Diploma (Mechanical) – 20 Posts
- General Stream Graduates – 30 Posts
- BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering.
- BE/B.Tech in i) Electrical / Electronics & Power Engineering or ii) Combination of any sub stream of Basics streams of Electrical.
- BE/B.Tech in i) Electrical/Electronics/Information Technology/Communication Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Science/Computer Engineering Or ii) a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical/Electronics/InformationTechnology/Communication Engineering.
- BE/B.Tech in Mechanical/Industrial/Automobile/Production Engineering.
- The candidate must be a Diploma holder in any of the fields from a University or Institution recognized by the Central/State Govt.
- The candidate must be a Graduate in any of the listed General Streams from a University or Institute recognized by UGC/Central or State Govt/Technical Education Board.
- Degree in Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Commerce / Bachelor of Business
Administration / Bachelor of Management Science / Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication / Bachelor of Business Studies.
18-25 years as on 01.09.2023 (DOB between 01.09.1998 to 01.09.2005). There will be upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC-NCL candidates, subject to submission of required documents at the time of document verification.
The stipend shall be payable as per the following:
- For Graduate Apprentices – Rs.9000/- p.m.
- For Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – Rs.8000/- p.m.
- Candidates will have to make their own lodging/boarding arrangements during the period of
- The candidate, who is enrolled as a Graduate Apprentice/ Technician Apprentice for training in KRCL, is required to possess a Bank Account in his/her own name only and a PAN card to receive the stipend.
How to Apply
- The candidates should keep ready the following particulars at the time of filling up the application form:
a. Active email ID and Mobile Number.
b. Enrollment/Verified Registered details of NATS portal. The candidate should invariably be a passout from 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 or 2023.
- Candidate must fill in the application only through the link provided on the official website of KRCL on https://konkanrailway.com/ under the Quick Links →Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentice for training in KRCL.
- Read all the information and instructions detailed in the notification thoroughly before starting filling up of the application to prevent any mistakes while filling the application.
- Candidates should ensure that they possess/fulfill all eligibility conditions prescribed for the training as on the closing date for submitting the application.
- Candidate has to register his/her candidature in order to start with. A registration number will be generated. This registration number will be sent to the candidates through registered mobile number and email ID.
- Once the registration is done he/she needs to fill in all the necessary information and submit the application form.
- Candidates should enter their name, father’s name and date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/SSC/High school examination certificate or an equivalent certificate ONLY.
- In case of name change, candidates should indicate their changed name only in the application. However other details should match with the Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Date of such change (Or) application for such change should be prior to the date of submission of the application.
- Gazette Notification or any other legal document as applicable for such cases should be submitted at the time of DV.
- Candidates should have their personal email id and keep them active for the entire duration of enrolment for training as KRCL shall send all communications only through email till the process is completely over. KRCL will not entertain any request for change of mobile number and e-mail address at any stage.
- Candidates shortlisted will be called for DV and are required to produce all original documents along with two sets of self-attested photo copies of all documents at the time of DV.
- Candidates are advised to note and preserve their Registration Number for further stages of enrolment process/correspondence with KRCL.
- No daily allowance/conveyance allowance or travelling allowance will be paid to the candidates called for document verification.
- Selection of the candidate for training shall be canceled if he/she fails to produce the required original testimonials for verification or any other discrepancy noticed at any stage. If it is noticed by the KRCL administration that the candidate has furnished wrong/fake Certificates / false certificates, the Konkan
Railway administration reserves the right to terminate the contract of training entered with the candidate under NATS scheme.
- Candidates are advised to apply for training slot as per latest educational qualification updated on NATS portal. In case applicant has applied erroneously for wrong slot, then same will be rejected at the stage of
Candidates applying for training have to pay the prescribed processing fee as per their category detailed below:
- For all candidates except the fee concession categories mentioned below as Sr no. 2 (Non-Refundable) 100/-
- For candidates belonging to SC /ST/Female/ Minorities / Economically Weaker Section Nil
The closing date of receipt of the online application for training under NATS is 10/12/2023.