Last Updated on June 6, 2022 by Admin
Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL), a listed premier Mini Ratna Company of the Government of India, Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment invites Online Applications from Indian citizens fulfilling the eligibility requirements, for filling up the following posts in the Workmen category for CSL.
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 For Various Vacancies.
Vacancy Notification Ref No. CSL/P&A/RECTT/ PERMANENT/ WORKMEN ON REGULAR CADRE/2022/5
Total No. of Vacancies: 261 Posts
- Senior Ship Draftsman (Mechanical) – 10 Posts
- Senior Ship Draftsman (Electrical) – 04 Posts
- Senior Ship Draftsman (Electronics) – 01 Posts
- Senior Ship Draftsman (Instrumentation) – 01 Post
- Junior Technical Assistant (Mechanical) – 02 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant (Electrical) – 01 Post
- Junior Technical Assistant (Electronics) – 01 Post
- Junior Technical Assistant (ABAP) – 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant (Mechanical) – 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical) – 01 Post
- Store Keeper – 04 Posts
- Junior Commercial Assistant – 02 Posts
- Assistant – 07 Posts
- Welder Cum Fitter (Welder/Welder (Gas & Electric) – 108 Posts
- Welder Cum Fitter (Plumber) – 40 Posts
- Welder Cum Fitter (Mechanic Motor Vehicle/ Mechanic Diesel) – 08 Posts
- Welder Cum Fitter (Fitter) – 09 Posts
- Welder Cum Fitter (Sheet Metal Worker) – 41 Posts
- Fitter (Electrical) – 10 Posts
- Fitter (Electronics) – 06 Posts
- Shipwright Wood – 03 Posts
- Three-year Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Instrumentation, Metallurgical Engineering, and Commercial Practice from a State Board of Technical Education securing a minimum of 60% of marks.
- Graduate (B.Sc) in Chemistry from a recognized University securing a minimum of 60% of marks.
- Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts (other than Fine Arts/ Performing Arts) or Science or Commerce or Computer
Applications or Business Administration, with a minimum of 60% of marks from a recognized University.
- Pass in SSLC, ITI (National Trade Certificate), and All India National Trade Test (National Apprenticeship
Certificate) in the trade of Welder / Welder (Gas & Electric).
The upper age limit prescribed for the posts shall not exceed 35 years as of 06 June 2022, i.e. applicants should be born on or after 07 June 1987
Application fee of ` 400/- (Non – refundable, plus bank charges extra) should be remitted using the Online payment options (Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking/Wallets/ UPI etc) which can be accessed through our Online application facility from 14 May 2022 to 06 June 2022. No other mode of payment shall be accepted.
How To Apply
- Applicants should go to the website www.cochinshipyard.in (Career page→CSL, Kochi) and proceed to the link for the online application. The application consists of two phases – Registration and Submission of application. Applicants should not submit more than one application for the same post. Application once submitted shall be final.
- Applicants meeting the notified requirements may go through the instructions on the online application page, complete the Registration and submit their application online through the online application facility from 14 May 2022 the facility can be accessed through our website www.cochinshipyard.in (Career page→CSL, Kochi). Application submitted direct or by any other mode shall not be accepted
- Applicants should ensure that all the entries in the online application have been correctly filled in and the application submitted successfully. Changes in the data provided in the application after the final submission of the same online will not be considered. Filling garbage/junk details in any of the fields can lead to the rejection of the application.
- After applying online, applicants should retain a soft copy/ printout of the online application containing the unique registration number generated by the system for their reference. It is important to note that, the unique registration number shall be obtained only upon successful submission of the online application.
- The Registration Number on the online application should be quoted for any correspondence with CSL.
- Applicants need not send the online application printout/ certificates/ application fee in the form of DD/Challan/Cheque by post to CSL.
- The website will remain functional for the purpose of submitting applications from 14 May 2022 and the last date for submission of applications online is 06 June 2022.
- In order to avoid heavy traffic on the website on the last date that may result in non-submission of application, candidates are advised to log in to the CSL website and submit applications well in advance before the last date.
- Those who apply on the last date of application may not get any troubleshooting assistance / technical support in the online application portal by email/phone after 1600 hrs on the last date.
Applications Submission from 14 May 2022
The last date for submission of applications online is 06 June 2022.
Apply Online Click here
Notification Click Here
Official Website Click Here