Last Updated on October 20, 2023 by Admin
Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL), a listed premier Miniratna Schedule ‘A’ Company of the Government of India, invites Online Applications from Indian citizens fulfilling the eligibility requirements, for filling up the following Workmen posts on a contract basis for CSL
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2023 For Safety Assistant & Semi Skilled Rigger.
Vacancy Notification Ref No. CSL/P&A/RECTT/CONTRACT/CONTRACT WORKMEN/2023/5
Table of Contents
Total No. of Vacancies: 95 Posts
- Semi Skilled Rigger on contract basis – 56 Posts
- Safety Assistant on contract basis – 39 posts
- Pass in IV Std.
- Pass in SSLC.
- One year Diploma in Safety/Fire from a Government recognized institute or Public Sector Undertaking.
Period of Contract
All posts above are temporary in nature and for a maximum period of three years subject to
project requirements and individual performance.
- The upper age limit prescribed for the posts shall not exceed 30 years as on 21 October 2023, i.e. applicants should be born on or after 22 October1993.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates in posts reserved for them.
- The upper age limit shall be relaxable for Ex-servicemen as per Government of India guidelines
subject to a maximum age of 45 years.
- Application fee of ₹ 200/- (Non – refundable, plus bank charges extra) should be remitted using the Online payment options (Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking/Wallets/ UPI etc) which can be accessed through our Online application facility from 06 October 2023 to 21 October 2023. No other mode of payment shall be accepted.
- Applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) need not pay application fee. They are exempted from payment of application fee.
- All applicants for whom the fee is applicable i.e. except those belonging to SC/ST should pay the application fee as stipulated above. It is important to note that their candidature shall be considered only on receipt of application fee.
How To Apply
- Applicants should go through the User Manual and FAQ published in the link www.cochinshipyard.in (Career page→ CSL, Kochi) before filling the online application. The application consists of two phases –One time Registration and submission of application against the post applicable. Applicants should not submit more than one application. Application once submitted shall be final.
- Applicants meeting the notified requirements may do the One time Registration in the SAP Online portal and submit their application. The facility to submit their application can be accessed through our website www.cochinshipyard.in (Career page CSL, Kochi) from 06 October 2023 to 21 October 2023. Application submitted direct or by any other mode shall not be accepted.
- Applicants should ensure that all the entries in the online application have been correctly filled in and application submitted successfully. Change in the data provided in the application after final selection of the same through online will not be considered. Filling of garbage/junk details in any of the fields can lead to rejection of application.
- Application must be complete in all respects as per this Advertisement Notification. Please note that incomplete applications /withdrawn applications / applications in draft status shall not be considered. On successful submission of the application, the status of the application shall be shown as “In process”. After submission of the application, the candidate shall log in to My Applications and ensure that the application status is “In process” to ensure the process is complete. No refund of fees shall be considered after successful submission of application or withdrawal of application.
- After applying through online, applicants should retain a soft copy/ printout of the online application containing the unique registration number generated by the system for their reference. It is important to note that, the unique registration number shall be obtained only upon successful submission of online application. The Registration Number on the online application should be quoted for any correspondence
- Applicants need not send the online application print out/ certificates/ application fee in the form of DD/Challan/Cheque by post to Cochin Shipyard Ltd.
- The website will remain functional for the purpose of submitting applications from 06 October 2023 and the last date for submission of applications through online is 21 October 2023. In order to avoid heavy traffic in website on the last date that may result in the non-submission of application, applicants are advised to log in to CSL website and submit applications well in advance before the last date. Those who apply on the last date of application may not get any troubleshooting assistance/ technical support in SAP application portal by email/phone after 1600 hrs on the last date.
- Commencement of Online Application : 06 October 2023
- Last Date of Online Application : 21 October 2023