Last Updated on August 26, 2023 by Admin
Central Warehousing Corporation, a Schedule-A Mini-Ratna, Category-I, Central Public Sector Undertaking under the administrative control of Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution, providing Scientific storage facilities for agricultural inputs, produce and other notified commodities besides providing logistics infrastructure like CFSs/ICDs, Land Custom Stations, Air Cargo Complexes etc. for import-export cargo, invites online application from eligible candidates, who fulfil the prescribed qualification, experience, age, etc., for the posts indicated below
Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment for Various Posts.
Advertisement No CWC/1-Manpower/DR/Rectt/2023/01
Table of Contents
Total no of Vacancies – 153 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 18 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 05 Posts
- Accountant – 24 Posts
- Superintendent (General) – 11 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant – 81 Posts
- Superintendent (General)- SRD (NE) – 02 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant- SRD (NE) – 10 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant- SRD (UT of Ladakh) – 02 Posts
- A Degree in Civil, Electrical Engineering
- B.Com or BA (Commerce) or Chartered Accountant or Costs and Works Aaccountants or SAS Accountants of the Indian Audit and Accounts Ddepartment with about three years’ experience in Maintaining and auditing of Accounts in Industrial / Commercial /Departmental Undertakings.
- Degree in Agriculture or a degree in in Zoology, Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry as one of the subjects
- Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognised University or Institution
Male candidates belonging to Unreserved (UR), EWS and OBC shall be required to pay an online application fee of Rs. 850/- +Intimation charges of Rs. 400/-. SC/ ST/ Women/ PwD/ Ex-Servicemen candidates will be exempted from the payment of application fee; however, they will be required to pay intimation charges of Rs. 400/-. The amount is inclusive of GST. However, applicable payment gateway charges for online payment facilitation shall be borne by respective candidate.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply online only from 26.08.2023 to 24.09.2023 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Prerequisites for Applying Online Before applying online, candidates should—
(i) scan their:
– own photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
– own signature (with black ink)
– Left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
– a hand-written declaration (on white paper with black ink) (text given below)
– ensuring that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure II to this Advertisement
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
(iii) The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not have a left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
(iv) The text for the hand-written declaration is as follows – “I, (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
(v) The above-mentioned hand-written declaration has to be in the candidate’s handwriting and in English
only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be
considered invalid. (In the case of Visually Impaired candidates or other category candidates who cannot
write, may get the text of the declaration typed put their left-hand thumb impression below the typed
declaration, and uploading the document as per specifications.)
(vi)Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/
intimation charges Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. CWC may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and an mobile number.
- Online Registration 26.08.2023 to 24.09.2023
- Payment of Application Fees- Online 26.08.2023 to 24.09.2023