Last Updated on April 15, 2021 by Admin
Kindly consider the following textbooks and reference books on infrastructure Engineering and Construction Techniques.
Infrastructure engineering relates to the branch of engineering that correlates all of these systems for a given engineering project, whether it is a single structure, an industrial complex, or even a whole neighborhood. Construction methods are the procedures and techniques that are used during the building process.
Textbooks and Reference Books on Infrastructure Engineering and Construction Techniques
1. Construction Planning Methods & Equipment: Puerifoy –Tata MC Graw Hill
2. Construction Equipments & its Management: S.C Sharma, Khanna Publication
3. Railway Engineering, 2/E by Chandra—Oxford University Press
4. Railway Track Engineering: J.S.Mundrey, Tata McGraw Hill
5. Harbour, Dock & Tunnel Engineering: R. Srinivasan
6. Dock & Harbour Engineering: Hasmukh P.Oza & Gautam H.Oza-Charoter Book Stall
7. Construction Project Scheduling & Control, 2ed—Mubarak—Wiley